Looking to vacation to Ireland for about a week or two next month before a deployment...

Looking to vacation to Ireland for about a week or two next month before a deployment. I'm looking to stay away from major immigrant infested cities. I was checking out working on a farm but I cant find what I had in mind. It's mostly baby sitting or organic gardens. Anyone from Ireland have suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

workaway.info/hostlist-IE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet it's a MUH HERITAGE thing

>beaners cant afford to go to spain

That's where you're wrong faggot.

I suggest you fuck off and go somewhere else.

Come to England

How the fuck can you not find work on a farm?

No where is immigrant infested. Dublin is infested with cosmopolitan students of all races and creeds and they're hated by the rest of us. Avoid that place.

>I cant find what I had in mind
What did you have in mind?

Dublin City centre is the only place you'd see foreigners in any great amount and that's really only a few streets.

> I'm looking to stay away from major immigrant infested cities.

How about you stay away altogether, fucking yank?

ooh muh herrituggggee!

You cannot work without a visa you illegal immigrant cunt.

pretty sure you can do like working holiday things.
not for pay but for bed and board. lots of these volunteering type situations (organic farms etc)

We dont have that, best he can do is work for 5 euro an hour illegally with some romanians picking vegetables and living in a shipping container

Better look into it before you show up expecting to make money like a complete cunt who doesn't understand laws.

And it's another episode of "Irishmen being butthurt over plastic paddies".

Except he is not a plastic paddy, he is some alt-right peenus weenus annoying yank

Guarantee they're all Dubliners.

workaway.info/hostlist-IE.html

kek

Thats slave labour, not a work visa. He does not need a visa because he does not get paid.

^This is the go-to cunt if you want illegal immigrant vegetable pickers. Also highly useful for scrubbing toilets, wiping old people's butts, etc.

We have enough czechs to do that already