Why do Brits and Americans look different...

Why do Brits and Americans look different? Brits tend to be paler and you can tell a Brit a part from an American by just looking at them. Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_diaspora#Today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Less sunlight in the UK on average.

Guy on the left is a turk not british, guy on the right is a scott/german not american

This is how Brits look like and Trump dies his hair gold color because he loves gold, his entire house is made out of gold.

>Guy on the left is a turk not british
What did he mean by this?

this, but also most burgers tend to be of german/mixed stock anyway. brits are better looking overall imo despite the memes

He is Jewish.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is a t*rk. He was/is also a burger.

he is said his grandmom fell for btc meme

They are also Jews. You should actually research the people you are posting.

All Americans are race mixed and therefore look different from pure Europeans.

In this case, both men are race mixed though and they do in fact possess relatively similar physiognomy

because white brits are acnestrally majority anglo, while white americans are a giant mix of irish, italian, english, german, dutch, greek etc etc

Circasssians are white tho

It was his Great Great Grandmother iirc.

Pic related was his Turk ancestor.

Kek. They are all Scouse (Irish), hence the dark Moorish features. Including John Oliver.

Nah Jews, have a look at them. John (((Lennon))) for example.

Horrible story of how he was lynched by Attaturk supporters

>hence the dark Moorish features

i-i'm english user

>Atkinson
Welsh.

I've seen a lot of Brits that are a bit dark like Oliver, care to explain this Brits?

>greek

no pham

>Angl*s

>mfw i have these dark British features and no injun ancestry. 100% european background as far as I know.
>people think I'm a spic because out of control wetback immigration the last 20-30 years

fuck my life

>t. literal world leader in greek diaspora

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_diaspora#Today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Americans

French people tend to look like this, Norman blood perhaps?

Don Truck is G*rman.

evolution

being apart from britian for a while has made us a separate caucasian species

Brits are generally of pure white blood while many Americans have genes that come from all over, no matter how light the complexion.
My family tree extends over the entirety of Europe, with some possible dabbling from areas near the middle east (probably accounts for the Jew nose), and I'm one of the palest fuckers I know, but you won't mistake me for a Brit.

hol up..

Just like most white Americans.

Another example is Winston Churchill, I can tell he's a Brit by just looking at him. I would never mistake him for an American.

Normans were Norse and didn't settle in high numbers, so I doubt it. I think a lot of dark Brits have Irish blood or even Jewish. But for the most part this is a meme.

His Mum was a Yank

stop posting americans

I had an English teacher in high school who was a dead ringer for Churchill, and he was as American as they come.
Also, Churchill was half American.
Better example please

You can't get more British than this

Churchill had an American mother you dumbass

I see your point, but he does have a stretched out Dubya look to him in this picture

they share the floppy ears but they have completely different eyes, nose, brows, and mouths

>buggy large eyes
>hooked or high bridge nose
>big ears
>small mouths that lead to shitty teeth
these are the major things i pick up on in british facial characteristics

the american diet has quite disastrous effects on their physical appearance

Americans are more tanned than their European ancestors because they are exposed to much more sunshine

>Brits tend to be paler
this is true but your comparison is nonsense since trump uses pounds of spray tan

It's the Celtic Briton look, Sean Connery had that as well