I'm looking for help to track down someone to be served with legal papers...

I'm looking for help to track down someone to be served with legal papers. This person is scamming the system with her lies and her stories. The judges are on my side, but are unable to serve her because they cannot locate her. I need her served with papers so that life can go on.

What info about her do you have?

Phone number? Email? Address? Place of employment?

Pic related or no?

I have very little info on her. I have her SSN, I can get her email (hopefully soon) no phone number yet.

Pic is her and she is my estranged wife.

Facebook? Do you know where she works / lives?

her fb is
/kimberley.auld

I have her facebook and her SSN is 024 76 7149

Her Facebook says she is going to New England College in New Hampshire but she might also be in Massachusetts

Why don't you start there? See if you can figure out where she is going to be or trick her into meeting up with you.

Message her friends asking where you can find her etc. Make up some story. Tell her you found her purse or something. Found her ring or expensive piece of jewelry you think belongs to her iphone etc

I am not her first husband. She could also be going by the last names of Auld, Caswell, or Pisz.

Assuming any of this is legit, her alleged Facebook looks like she's a new age neo hippy.

She packed the kids up from North Carolina and just took off. I don't have the means to meet up with her.

thanks for the SSN man

She had me thrown in jail before taking off. Here is my legal expunge document for the false arrest.

I don't want harm to come to her, I just need a legal address to send the sheriff when the papers get signed by the judge.

So what size are her tits? Big? Small? Average?

DD

What are you trying to serve her with? What kind of action in what jurisdiction?

Lawyerfag here. Are you separated or did she just split? How long ago?

I think her email is [email protected]

Not sure, what about these dubs?

You will never take me alive!!!

We are separated right now. I want a divorce, but NC law states that seperation must hold for a year. The papers I'm trying to send are emergency custody orders.

She split when she found me gagging on her panties with her 11 year old brother fucking me in the ass.

There are people who do this for a living. Haven't you seen pineapple express?

The judge has granted you custody?

Can't read a word of it. Focus the lens

We are separated right now. I want a divorce, but NC law states that seperation must hold for a year. The papers I'm trying to send are emergency custody orders. I hope that helps.

Lawyerfag here again. /kimberly.auld on FB is listed in Shreveport, not NC or Massachusetts or New England. OP is a faggot. Now I'm going to make sure you never see those kids, ever

Yes, Judge Mills in NC has granted me custody and she is avoiding service. I am still awaiting for him to sing the orders however. That should be soon. I am to get a certified true copy of the orders and file them with the courts where she is located, but I need a proper address first.

Why are you trying to make sure I don't see my kids again? I don't understand the spite towards me. I am not the bad guy here.

Are you messing with me? If so, I don't understand why. I have witnesses that can testify to her games and emotional abuse. That is why I have to ask for help in this manner. Most of my money is tied up in legal fees or saving for the eventual trip to where she is so I can gather my children and give them stability. I have heard you guys can mess people up if they are in the wrong, and I wouldn't take this chance if I felt I was in the wrong.

Is this some kind of lingo or code that I'm not savvy with, lawyerfag?

bump

I'm sorry. I'm not following. Can you please dumb it down for me? I'm not great with these code words and stuff. Am I on the chopping block?

I'll try back on this channel again, but I don't think I'm getting any real feedback here. In case you can't tell, I'm pretty desperate and have no idea what I'm doing. Have a goodnight or something.