Raised a disgrace

Jen

Selina
>black long hair
>sleeps with everyone
>doesn't want a relationship with me

The Legend27

Maggie

A shy girl that I am into, seems like there may be some interest, but she never really agreed to get together, until now.

But I am still doubting if it will actually work out. But it looks like I got a shot

Makenzie. We met in DUI class. We're both recovering heroin addicts. I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and your fiancé is very lucky. Please don't ever stick another needle in your arm. You're too beautiful to die such a pitiful death.

Hey guys (and girls?) let's ditch them all and get an orgy started :^)

mootykins

Jessie

Alex, I'm too smashed too care right now. Getting drunk is the only thing that takes the pain away.

Gurjit
Can't wait to give her her Christmas present on monday!

Kate

She claimed she wanted long term then started to withdraw slowly and I caught her cheating. Pretended I'd forgive her if we talked it through and blew her off once she was convinced we were gonna get back together. Her crying still doesn't feel like I paid her back well enough for betraying my trust

Laura. She is the love of all my shitty lives, and our relationship is not going well, we still together but its been 2 weeks since we argue all day, i love her but i cant let some sheit keep going, i dont know what to do, any tips?

mohammed

Made me chuckle

You've lost her becore you've even begun with that attitude, be more positive.

why

I am mostly positive with her and in general, but my friends situation is kinda making me doubt this.

But I'll still give it a honest shot anyway

Johnette

Tessa
I've liked her for a long time and I've known she's liked me, and we confessed it to each other at a party on Saturday. We're going out on Sunday.
>tfw she's a solid 9/10 and supports Trump :^)
I have no idea why she likes me

Congratz, mate

Aimee

Team leader at work, 5/6 years older than me. Fun, bubbley, very attractive and all round cool peraon to hang out with. She's engaged and due to marry next year, I don't have a chance in hell.

She's already said even though I'm not the best looking I'm 11/10 personality.

bump

Jessica

>be me
>15yr old
>at party when school year ends
>in hot tub with friends and hot girls
>girl to my left grabs my arm and puts it around her shoulder
>she swings her legs over mine and we sit there
>fuckyes.jpg
>people get the message
>we slip aside and make out a little
>head back to hot tub
>feelsbadman.png
>shne invites me back into hot tub with her
>holyshitwearegonnafuck.gif
>step in hot tub
>feel shock on left thigh
>reach in pocket and pull out phone
>what have i done
>rush inside to get back of rice
>mfw the mood is ruined
>mfw i cock blocked myself

robbie rotten

the answer to all your questions

she was so petty, that she wouldnt let you get at her again after that? wtf

Kelly.
I abandoned her seven years ago, I was foolish, she was the one Ive ever loved, my one that got away.
Last month she found me on fb, we still have chemistry, she is still amazing.
Next month shes moving into my place and we're starting over...
But first I have to tell her how a three year binge on heroin left me with hiv. Clean & successful now but forever tainted...
I wonder if she will stay once I tell her.

Tiffany

going on a date on thursday then won't see her for month over xmas break. she is a babe fa sho

Tiffany is such a bitch name. Watch out

So she's moving into your place, presumably because of romantic reasons, but you haven't told her you're pozed? Come on man, that's pretty selfish.

Katharina

Blonde and has a really beautiful smile
Thought I had a chance so I asked her out
Got turned down indirectly by some excuse
Walked away because I don't want to get friendzoned (happened to me in the past).
See her at uni every now and then but it's awkward.
Met her today by chance and have been thinking about her.

s
texting her rn
were going out soon

Ill tell he before she does, we just decided everything last night. Plus shes about 25000 mi away.

Death.

Devrin

I know a girl with the same name. Blonde, tall, beautiful smile. I'm not at uni so its not the same person

Fuck.
It's Ella.
We were best friends for years before she left for college (in the UK college is like early university, not the same) and I left for university. We dated badly for a month and generally agree we shouldn't ever try it again, but goddamn I miss her so much.

Is that a guy or a girl?

nicole

A few more things.

Every time I tried to get together, she would agree that we should, but was always busy. (Work or Family)

This time I said that we should do something over break, to which she said "We can always give it a shot!" Which is definitely positive, with some slight romantic connotations?

She has said that she was "Just coming out of her shell" which definitely could bring forward the possibility of her just being shy or nervous?

>jules

>have been sleeping with her in a "no strings attached" kind of thing
>suddenly has no interest anymore
>not sure if i feel something for her or if i just got used to having her around so much

Hey, that's my name!

Why don't you love the user, nicole?!

fuck you faggot

agreed
why dont you love me you fag?

I might, for all they know!
The user should tell me more about the Nicole so we can rule out it being me. That'd be freaky Friday for sure.

maria

but first i need a job, because no money to get fun

Erica

Sweet girl, she was abused, had her room totalled by drunk ex. I went to help her and we made out. A week of just kisses and kindness, she says things i never heard anyone feel about me. I go to concert with her, still flirty, afterwards i catch her making out with some emo sack of shit. She still doesnt know i saw her.

Ana, met her in 1994, still remember who i fuck up my date with her, being a fucking autistic faggot

Fuck, now that is my name.

THE nicole more like bae

There's practically dozens of us!

Sam.

She's with someone she deserves. There's nothing I could be for her that she couldn't find someone better.

I'm guessing it's not me. I can't think of anyone who would use the word 'bae' unless it's one of the girls I know, but they're definitely not lesbian. Are you a lesbian? or are you hiding your fondness of the word 'bae'? What's YOUR name, damnit!

Kasia
I wish i could forget about her.

I feel ya user, but mines name Natalie

Girl. Nice dubs.

Lessley
I'm planning to ask her out on this Friday. We've been talking for about 1 1/2 months now and I think I have a shot. Slightly worried because I saw an awkward dude walking with her on Monday. But when I started talking to her he shut down and sort of stayed quiet. If this doesn't work I'll move on. Thus is life

Yeah, that name is very common. It's not me anyways, cuz I don't know anyone whos in love with me

weird name. is she black?

Lesly Knope?

Jesse

I enjoyed eating her organs.

Awh, you never know! It doesn't make statistical sense for nobody to ever love you.Really, what are the odds that you love someone but literally nobody loves you? Super low!

I can't think of a name, I don't obsess over anyone. There is an online attention whore that shares her pics. She's attractive, I download her pics and make no initiative to know anything further. Maybe that's obsessed, I'm not sure what qualifies and I can't be bothered to care.

my bae does not mean whatever the youthful child bae means, it is an acronym only the real nicole would understand we also have bmme

Alejandra

Funny, great tits. She's an asshole, which is exactly what I love about her.

Lacey
I wish she'd ditch her shitty BF and notice whats right in front of her...

Anna

Fucking shit story. I miss her.

gonna pur my heart out here guys , user is a gay lord but

Sherice.

long black hair,16. model body. ariana grande looks like a down syndrome version of her. shes beautiful

i use to date her when we were 13 for about a couple months but i thought i was the shit back then and cheated on her and broke up with her in the most scum bag way. anyways she still liked me and talked to me even tho i was such a ashole to her, i had so much pride. she liked me so much and i didnt realize it , this went on for about a year and a half we were best friends we talked like everyday and i dated 1 girls during that and it hurt her so much but she still liked so all of it even tho i piping some other girl down smh, anyways it went like this for about a year and we chilled a couple times but never did anything just flirted with eachother and enjoyed eachothers presence, we stopped talking about a 10 months ago but heres the thing , not to long i msged her drunk and legit tryed to her to come "netflix n chill" i was trying to be a normie which back fired so bad ! we use to not talk but like eachothers pics but now no interaction happens betweens us AT ALL she hates me now i m pretty sure for good. i dont know what to do someone help shes not basic at all dont say no normie shit , will post pic if asked

iFunny fag

No just a cute shy dark haired nerdy girl in one of my classes. She enjoys bands and concerts, anyways I've probably had a chance for a while now but I haven't mustered up the courage until now.

Elizabeth. When I held her in my arms, I was thankful for my every failing, since they had brought me to her. When I kissed her for the first time, I finally understood every song, poem, and scrap of human thought devoted to love. When I left her, my heart never healed. It's been two years now, but I still wake up with her name on my lips and her smile haunting my dreams.

also she looks so fucking beautiful now then she ever has before i really fucked up she partys alot to so idk what happens at those partys shes not a easy type tho

a nice comment on b? wow ty

Mother fucker I had her off my mind

Gretel

Everyone asks that. No she is white. It is pronounced devren, I think it's a southern thing I live in bumfucky.

seems like there are more lesbiants in here. you, nicole and me so far

Best of luck user

What a coincidence.
She's 22 and just started Uni in the summer. (She's tall as well).

I actually forgot her. haven't talked to her in a year. it's for the best

ITT: Cucks and betas find social validation.

Well, I sure as heck don't! You should totally ask her out, though. She probably likes you more than you think, unless you actually pissed her off.

Mine was alright, I think.

>implying that being in love means youre beta

i have a girlfriend but i still think of this one girl so much. i cant believe i fucked up my chance with her so bad. i m not obsessed but i cant stop thinking of my fuck up.

Date me? I genuinely don't think there are any single lesbians in my university and I'm about 95% gay.

Logan
The greatest fucking girl I've ever met. I fell in love with her but she told me she didn't feel the same way. And even worse she lives in a different state than me so there go my fucking chances. I'm still in love with her and I can't get over her

all i was tryna do was fap but for some reason i decided to look on Sup Forums and it turned into such a emotional day

tell me youre from Germany and I'm yours

You're a faggot user. Just so you know xx

how exactly did you fuck up? there's never only 1 chance. if she likes you too, she will forgive you

"in love"
More like run by your feeling.
m/f?

dude wtf, tell her you have hiv DONT RUIN HER FUCKING LIFE you dont what might fucking happpen she could accidently use your nail clippers or something dont be an asshole please reply

Ashley. We're both extreme alcoholics and it went to shit real quick

I'm not! But when I eventually get hired by ESA as an astronaut I'll be around Europe a lot, so maybe I'll stop by.

Lisa. I lost my virginity to her like 4 years ago. It was a planned sex thing, we agreed to be friends with benefits when we first started hanging out, she didn't know I was a virgin.

We fucked on and off for this whole time, staying mostly monogamous like not dating other people but maybe the odd meaningless hookup. Idk if I even want a relationship with her, she has a lot of baggage, but at least sex is cheap.