BEST DRUG EVER!

BEST DRUG EVER!

What is the best psychadelic? What do you think about dmt? my goal ist to leave my body and fly to the universe on a
n unincorn.

inb4 "OH I DO DRUGS OFFICER HERE'S MY IP"

Do you have exoerience wirh the shayanashop? going to get 2x 100mq tabs of lsd as a gift for my order. i also ordered 2x Aoe-dmt

almost dying on AMT was cool

Caffeine. Bar fucking none.

Do you know shayanshop? i ordered 2.c e from it and i got 2 tabs of 1plsd with it!

what is AMT? how long was your trip?

alpha-Methyltryptamine. about 10-12 hours.

do you have experiences with other drugs?
what was the most euphoric trip for you.
my friend did lsd with me and he couldnt enjoy it rly good. he is more like a shroomer. i want to find a drug which brings him back to start a new search for the best psychadelic drug ever.

The most high I ever got on a psychedelic (albeit for three minutes) was Salvia. Bar none. And I've done LSD, Ecstacy, Mushrooms, etc.
You have to use a butane torch though, and hit it hard. Otherwise it doesn't really work.

Christmas cheer.

Salvia. But that shit is on lock down these days. Shame.

Now that I can get into.

Peyote in the desert!
If you dont live by a desert then use DMT

3meopcp is my favorite drug but dmt gets old fast abd just feels uncomfortable after awhile

MDMA THC Alcohol and Mushrooms

Molly, LSD, coke, and weed go great together.

1plsd, bk2cb, and lsa. i feel like i'm forgetting one but maybe not. that AMT overdose was definitely the most euphoric. like twisting around on the floor barely able to stand up while running my hands all over my body euphoric. every goddamn thing i touched felt like magic. everything was melting and breathing and i don't mean slightly either.

1. Shrooms.
2. Liquid acid.
3. Microdots.
4. Tabs of acid.
5. 2CB.

That's my list of favourites.
Though shrooms/liquid could switch I dunno, had so many amazing times on all of them.

liquid, tabs, and microdots should have all been the same drug. why would you give them different ranks and list them separately?

My favorite drug is mushrooms. Second favorite is a tie between weed and alcohol. They all go so well together too.

Weed

Chew on an empty vial of lsd at a concert with thousands of people, you are guaranteed a mind blowing experience

Is this illegal now? I remember getting this from head shops back in the day. And I grew up in Alabama where they're pretty prudish about such things. I personally just found salvia to be confusing as shit, not particularly enjoyable, but it's sure as shit potent if you do it right. Honestly not at all surprised if it isn't legal anymore.

Nothing could ever beat good old LSD in my opinion.

well this thread sucks

>alpha-Methyltryptamine
u suk bitch

say that to my face not online