With the success of the WoW film, could we see a sequel featuring the Lich King...

With the success of the WoW film, could we see a sequel featuring the Lich King? Is the Lich King one of the better antagonists in media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

success? what success? it'll be gone from cinemas soon and forgotten about.

>Is the Lich King one of the better antagonists in media?
Is this what people who play WoW believe?

I thought it did extremely well internationally, to the degree that another film would be feasible.

Really, son?

Too early to say, hell, they haven't even announced a sequel to this one

I never played but I read his story. I like the idea of subtlely making your enemies stronger so that when they reach you at full strength you murder them and make them your super strong undead minions. Not to mention the parallel with Arthas' own fall from heroism.

Yes, yes, well done Arthas. Well done Arthas.

HOWEVER

>muh domestic

Arthas is from Warcraft 3, and people love it because it's basically the prequels Vader arc done well enough.

It still the easiest market to actually get profit out of. Having a low domestic box office hurts a lot.

>tfw remember warcraft3 playing
>tfw was not spoiled about the story
>tfw witnessing arthas and illiduns stories unspoiled
>tfw it was great and exiting

> tfw no director's cut

Thanks Murrica

Nobody is interested in making a movie for chinks. Sorry that your favorite capeshit died before it even became a thing.

> What is Transformers 4

lk is the best lore that wow has to offer
if they make a movie that can give to the normie audience even 20% of the feeling that wotlk had to offer theyll have then next lotr
hands down
not even debatable.

wow drone detected

literally every piece of lore from vanilla wow onwards is shit

This. Warcraft lore peaked at Reign of Chaos.

is you niga telling me that normies wouldnt run to get tickets to movie with a trailer and story liek this?
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
gtfo you vanilla-cuck

>Father...Is it over?
Worst character assassination ever.

They should have stuck to CGI.

That was a retarded plan. He could've killed us first and then level us up. The Undead level up just fine

Play Warcraft 2 + the expansion on both sides, paying attention to the story then come back and talk to me. WoW lore is SHIT

didnt it make half a billy?

If you were going to steal 20 accounts, would you steal 20 accounts with 5 level 60's on, or 5 accounts with 5 level 10s on that you can level up?

>r 5 accounts with 5 level 10s on that you can level up?
Whoops, meant 20 acccounts.

Insh'Allah! Here is what is going to happen. The international box office will ensure a sequel. Once the sequel goes into production, the first movie will be made easily available for people to watch at home, most likely via Netflix which will introduce thousands of new people to the franchise, especially kids, and drastically increase the success of the sequel in America.