Dabs but no rig, what do Sup Forums?

Dabs but no rig, what do Sup Forums?
Can I just throw it in a bowl and put a heated tool to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/infographic-what-are-cannabis-terpenes-and-how-do-they-affect-you
sclabs.com/learn/terpenes.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1111/j.1476-5381.2011.01238.x/asset/j.1476-5381.2011.01238.x.pdf?v=1&t=iwo9u1wx&s=54b8f499e00f7da0766a836f21df5cd5bda5659f&systemMessage=Wiley Online Library will be unavailable on Saturday 17th December 2016 at 09:00 GMT/ 04:00 EST/ 17:00 SGT for 4hrs due to essential maintenance.Apologies for the inconvenience
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1476-5381.2011.01238.x/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can put some on the tip of a knife and use a lighter. Not as effective but works

Not sure. Nice trips faggot. How about these dubs for your dabs?

only pack wax with bud into a bowl

get a WAX PEN

they're like what, 15$ at a headshop

So close.
Dubs get.

You could do that but that would be a huge waste. If you have weed, pack a bowl or whatever you use, and put some on top of the weed. Some of it will probably leak to the bottom of your pipe or whatever and probably go to waste.

This is your best bet. I ran into the same problem as you a while ago. My local head shop had one for $30 that did alright.

crumble it into a spliff

Do you own a sprocket and a blow torch?

Either

> pack a pipe 3/4 with bud put mouse turd size chunks on top, finish packing the bowl.

Or

>get straw or chillum
>two butter knifes
>gas stove or propane/butane torch
>put dab on one butter knife
>heat other butter knife until red hot
>hold straw or chillum in mouth
>pinch butter knifes together to vaporize dab
>suck up smoke

stay with me here...

cigarette
bottle
bobby pin

small amount of dab on tip of bobby pin
heat pin but not dab until dab drips off onto the heater of a lit cigarette.

immediately place into the bottle by way of a hole you have made near the base.

cover hole at base and top.

inhale when dab stops burning/running.

Put in spoon
Heat spoon
Rail it

>hot knifes

This brings me back 9001 years

One more option, though it will leave resin on it

>get straw or chillum
>cig lighter from car
>load dab on to dabbler
>press cig light in to heat
>when ready hold straw in chill in mouth
>dab on to the cig lighter with the straw near to catch/suck up smoke

hot knives you faggot

check'd

Go buy a bitch from a headshop, they're cheap as fuck

>slang
yeah okay no

What's a bitch?
Life is, life is a btich.

What i use, but they wax will eventually melt into the pen. Do a knife hit. Im taking a break from wax it used to knock me on my ass, now it does nothing, but the herb now gets me nice and toasty.

They sold you heroin

You need a nail and a bottle heat nail really hot then place wax on head of nail place bottle over and inhale

Do the first option user listed on here. I've done it plenty of times and it works good but not perfect. I've found dabs get me faster and harder on rigs but in a bowl they still get the job done.

Ignore all these faggots. Heat up a knife on the stove red hot and press it to another one! You don't even need that much wax tbh. Get a Gatorade bottle to capture the smoke bruv. Enjoy :-)

Cut the bottom of the Gatorade bottle to make it like a big smoke vaccum lol

Heat some on the tip of a knife 'til it liquefies, then wipe it along a cigarette paper. Then roll a joint with it. Of course that assumes you have bud.

which is why I made this

Protip : vapors don't consider themselves stoners

This is a serious question, what would happen if you heated a dab like it was some tar heroin and shot it directly into your veins? Surely someone has done this before.

So first off it wouldn't do anything unless it was decarboxylated.

Secondly, it needs to be thinned. Too thick, cause blood clot --> heart attack or stroke.

It would probably just set in your blood vessel because cannabinoids are not water soluble.

some other notes

THC is not water soluble, it would make a TERRIBLE intravenous solution.

Say your dab is 60%thc.

That's 40% random garbage in your veins that would normally have been burned off.

Hot knife

Okay, another question.

I live in a legal state, but im a faggot who gets anxiety when I smoke a lot of times. I don't drink, and i'd like to get high every now and then and relax without freaking out. What type of pot should I get, any kind of indica? Does CBD% matter?

i vape nightly with a pax2, but love my double bong so fuckkng much.

mfw i use both

tell your nigs at the shop. they deal with noobs and tourists all day erry day. they'll probably give you some candy

I just learned that CBD does nothing.

CBD is legal in all 50 states
CBD does not give you a body high
CBD is usually not found in Indica strains

Terpenes are THC modifiers, these are the bastards that give weed its different feels, not unknown 'cannibinoids'.

So, to your question.
>legal state but still anxiety
Anxiety means its working, remember that and try to calm yourself.
>what type of pot should I get

I recommend the Leafly app for the user-voted weed effects.
you can look up strains which are less panicy and more relaxing.
you may find it's better to have lower THC over time than one big dose at first, too.

what's with pax
it was all MFLB this and that then suddenly I'm hearing 'pax' everywhere

Terpenes are responsible for part of the smell of weed

Make a funnel. We roll up cardboard and roll it in cigarette paper.

Find a pen and some speaker wire.

Break the pen, and grab out the spring.

Stretch the spring on one end, and form a little loop on the stretched end.

Wrap the loop with copper you stripped from the speaker wire.

This is your element.

Holding the spring at the unstretched end, heat up the element until it's glowing hot.

Put funnel in mouth.

Grab another spring or something to scoop up the oil with, use that to dap on element with one hand, while holding element in other.

Inhale.

Repeat.

Profit.

smoke it on top of a bowl you fucking idiot

That's right user c:

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/infographic-what-are-cannabis-terpenes-and-how-do-they-affect-you

Forgot to mention, The element is so small and copper wire so thin that you can heat it to glowing hot in a few seconds with a lighter.

Do second option. Spots are way bettrr..

CBD has been shown to moderate the effects of THC - to the extent that if the amount of CBD in a bud is equal to or greater than the amount of THC then it won't get you high at all. If you're having problems with anxiety then I would strongly recommend a strain that has a decent THC/CBD ratio.
Talk to the guys where you buy it. It's unlikely to be the first time they've heard it, and might be able to recommend some specific strains to try.

I don't believe this source. I even went to SC Labs website and they don't even cite their sources

I have a pax two.
It's waaaaay better than MFLB seriously. No wax attachments unfortunately

>leafly
Okaay......?

What don't you believe exactly?

>better than MFLB

Does it really match the flavor?
I wouldn't dream of having a popcorn hit in a mflb

They are not scientists and the source for the info graphic also doesn't present sources for their claims.

Do you even science?

>Do you even science?
I'm a machinist studying metallurgical engineering with a background in mass production.

I want to help you but you're probably going to piss me off before we get anywhere.

I'm a biochemist who works in a biochemical research lab.

Also from SC LaB's website when discussing what terpenes do...hmmm it's like no science is there to back up their claims
>These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program

sclabs.com/learn/terpenes.html

CBD doesn't get you high, but that's not the same as doing nothing. It moderates the effect of THC, and undoubtably plays other roles in the "entourage effect" along with all the other cannabinoids, terpenes, terpenoids etc.

>not been evaluated by the FDA
Did you expect otherwise?
We're talking about cannabis, this is an emerging field.
For Christ sake people associate CBD with Indica, time are changing fast.

Google trends for 'terpene' and you'll see it's only a recent development in the cannabis industry.

>SC LaB

This is no laboratory.

As far as being associated with anything we know, it does nothing.
Any of your claims can be addressed by looking at 0%cbd indica

I have a fetish for hating gay people

id stick some in a 1 hitter just like crack

No, it's drip into the bowl and most will be wasted.

You need it to soak into some buds or ash and even then it's not nearly as strong as with high heat.

This is the type of stuff I believe. I'm still reading but they claim some terps increase "mouse activity" whatever that means

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1111/j.1476-5381.2011.01238.x/asset/j.1476-5381.2011.01238.x.pdf?v=1&t=iwo9u1wx&s=54b8f499e00f7da0766a836f21df5cd5bda5659f&systemMessage=Wiley Online Library will be unavailable on Saturday 17th December 2016 at 09:00 GMT/ 04:00 EST/ 17:00 SGT for 4hrs due to essential maintenance.Apologies for the inconvenience

hot knife like hash

Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1476-5381.2011.01238.x/full

>As far as being associated with anything we know, it does nothing.
Well, GW Pharmaceuticals (the people that make Sativex) are working on getting a patent for a CBD based medicine called Epidiolex, to treat epilepsy and perhaps other seizure disorders.

Load a good size bowl of bud. Completely light bud. Dab on cherries bud.