-Deemed normal and established in society

CONS
-Have to spend a lot of time and money on her
-Must remain monogamous
-Can't expect the same from her
-She will always be comparing your relationship to those of her friends
-Shit tests increase over time
-Nagging, unnecessary drama, have to be an emotional tampon
-Always pushing for more (living together, kids, "what are we", etc)

Casual friends with benefits
PLUS
-Pussy pretty much on demand
-Can fuck multiple women (in fact most women like a man who gets laid)
-You can easily replace girls in the rotation, thus no drama
-Don't need to have daily contact
-Enjoy each other without politics or further obligations and expectations
-You can make fun of friends who get sucked into their gf's drama world
-Total freedom, no one to have to take into account

CONS
-Sometimes have to dump girls because they get feelings
-Can make you feel empty inside
-STD's

tl;dr: With the price of pussy being at an all time low, it's madness to get into a serious relationship and indulge yourself in the mad and drama filled world of women. Keep relationships on your own terms and voila, best of both worlds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0xDiwhUCi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wish I had a bigger domestic wives folder

Truly the dream

Shit tests have actually decreased over time. And over time she cooks for me more and buys me things.

You attract shit women. That's on you.

>2 posters

fuck off OP stop being a beta fag and become a Chad already

what happened tho

Why would you complain about someone wondering if you're having kids someday?

What are you a whore who just wants sex? You complain about women not being monogamous and yet don't want long term. Make up your fuckin mind kid.

Dunno, minorities probably ruined it

Nice trips. Any kids yet?

I'm not a chad, but I'm not beta either. That's better than most sadly
>in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

No kids yet. We both agreed to put a down payment on a house first.

>cooking with oil/butter without clothes on
This has got to be the stupidest fucking thing Ive ever seen. I can't even enjoy the tits its so fake I'm widly upset. I bet you 5 seconds into it she got burnt slightly and threw a fit but did it for the instagram followers.

You don't agree we do serial monogamy instead of lifelong monogamy?

All the white people I know aren't getting married. I'm a pale mexican in med school with a fiance.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0xDiwhUCi0

Lel have fun when she makes you sell it below market value

Do what you need to do. But don't complain about cheating and then bitch when someone wants something long term.

It's completely moronic.

Perfect plan if you were going to be 22 forever.

What's with all the foil?

So a hypothetical situation is all you got? That's not an argument. I have a girl who doesn't fall into the category of the ex's you dated. Get over it.

I'm not complaining, I'm observing. Honestly now I don't care if girls sleep around because now I'm not monogamous myself. I could care less for the paranoia and jealousy that comes with every exclusive relationship

Nice trips again. Who knows maybe she's different than all the other girls you dated. But I doubt that. Also living together with a woman reduces your testosterone.

What's wrong with being "that uncle"? I'd rather be out canoeing instead of being at home whipped by my wife and working a dead end job to afford shit I don't need

>Mortgage of $200,000-$300,000 if it's a decent suburb and not some shithole in the south/Midwest.
>$120,000-$240,000 college tuition within the next 20 years.
>Only one working parent

Not to mention the emotional investment.

The American Dream

Good thing that im a white muslim and i would never see my woman like that i dont even need to date just ask my friends or imam for a girl and i will sign teh contract and go home fuck her how many times a day i want and then make her clean the floor lovingly and massage my legs then i sweetly kiss her to remind how mcuh im glad Allah send her to me

That's funny because Europe is being swarmed by men who are not beta boys

She will leave you after 4 years on christams
Convert to islam is the only way to get a good life dating is not right thats how you feel it

Male 38 here:

Been in a relationship for 6 years with my woman and there are no pros... At least not with her. She doesn't fuck me, she doesn't blow me, she doesn't take it up the ass, she doesn't even sleep in the same bed as me. We're more like two people that just share the same living space. We don't even talk much anymore. When we're both home we generally are ignoring each other. I often wonder why I stay with someone like that, but honestly? I really don't care anymore. I think after awhile you just get "comfortable" being around them. I don't want to find anyone else. Dating just sucks the life out of you. I figure i'll just be with her til one of us dies or unless she decides to leave me. I've talked to her a few times over the years and suggested we split but she tells me she doesn't want to. So whatever. Women are fucking weird.

Scared but think about it 4 obbedient wifes all wanting to please yiour cock and be pregannt to make islam grow no dating no shit only breeding and love WE FEEL DATING IS WROND THE CAHD IS THE DEVIL REAL MAN DONT DATE OR SEDUCE WOMAN THEY AMRRY DIRECTLY WITH HONOR ASKING THE FATHER OR ALLAH

>Casual friends with benefits
>PLUS
>-Pussy pretty much on demand
>-Can fuck multiple women (in fact most women like a man who gets laid)
>-You can easily replace girls in the rotation, thus no drama
>-Don't need to have daily contact
>-Enjoy each other without politics or further obligations and expectations
>-You can make fun of friends who get sucked into their gf's drama world
>-Total freedom, no one to have to take into account
>CONS
>-Sometimes have to dump girls because they get feelings
>-Can make you feel empty inside
This is my situation. No STDs though. She's admited to sleeping with another guy and it made me feel shitty, but then I got head from another girl and got over it.

Messed up man. In all honesty you can probably do better than her. Or at least start again with a clean slate with other people. What I'm saying is you need to get away from the succubus and fuck someone new to reinvigorate your body

Yeah the trick is to have a couple of them. Takes the pressure off, because you're confident you can get laid too

>my relationship is shit
>blames the girl
says a lot about you pal

appreciating the bumping with eating girls user!

Well she did manage to suck the life out of him.

Why date a woman that won't put out? I'm guessing they don't spread their legs until after marriage.

It's what I picture it might look like to have a gf :)

:(

well she's also a really good friend now too, things are getting awkward. Kind of at the 'define the relationship' stage but neither of us want to do it. I don't really want a relationship but I don't want to cut her off because she sucks my dick. I guess you're right though, if I had another bang piece on the side I wouldn't feel so bad

Once they feel like they've got you by the balls they can stop pretending.

I honestly agree with you in a lot of ways. I know shes bad for me. She has taken the life out of me. I don't give a shit about anything anymore and that was never who I used to be. Years ago it used to bother me how she was.. In the beginning? Yeah we had sex, we talked, we hung out, we did shit together.. but after that first year or so? It just died. She doesn't want to leave me, i've flat out asked and even told her maybe we should so we could both try to find some kind of life and she got angry at that thought. So, I just stick it out with her. I've always had shit relationships though. I've never dated a decent woman in my life. The way I see it? At least this one isn't out there fucking 900 times a week because she genuinely isn't into sex. Shes 40 and has flat out told me she views sex as a chore and would be perfectly fine never having it. I know there is a possibility that shes out cheating, that's _ALWAYS_ a possibility in EVERY female you're with. But i've generally been a good judge of character, I get no vibes that shes doing that. I've been with her for 6 years, I know her signs, how she thinks, how she acts. I've caught her lying to me in the past a few times but again, I KNEW she was lying. I just vibed it off of her. I dunno. I know deep down I NEED to get the fuck away from her, I know shes toxic. I've just pretty much lost my drive in life. I don't really know how to get it back. I agree that she is a succubus, in the way that's shes just sucked the life out of me. I don't fucking care anymore and that kinda scares me. I wouldn't even know what to do if I went out and fucked someone else. I haven't had pussy in almost 3 years now. The saddest part is that i've gotten used to not having a sex life. It's fucked up... but then again, so is my life.

Oklahoma

can you .rar this folder and upload it please?

You're still a retard that subscribes to a laughable belief system. You probably have a two-digit IQ.

cringed

Calm down there feminist warrior and or white knight.... You don't know what i've been through with her over the last 6 years so don't talk as if you think I am fully to blame and shes innocent because shes not. Fact is, I'm not perfect. I never claimed to be. I don't FULLY blame her for my fucked up life, but a lot of it IS on her.. and I don't wanna get into all of that because it's personal and I this is Sup Forums. So fuck that, but I can tell you.. she ain't fucking innocent by any means...

That's okay, there can be some gray area. Just keep chasing other girls and try to fuck one asap though. If you're mentally chasing other girls you're protecting yourself from getting oneitis. Unless you both want a relationship, whatever floats your boat.

If you're not complaining then why are you responding? I was specifically talking to someone who bitched about cheating then hated long term relationships. Your inability to follow is why you can't get a real woman.

She isn't different from other girls I've dated. I've had many girls who knew what an actual equal relationship was. We just weren't compatible.

No need, I've pretty much posted them all here. Starting to run out now.

Cringe bro. It's just so much she did and keeps doing. Guys in a situation like you are very prevalent too, that's why I'm trying to warn these anons here. The rattling of your cage serves as a warning for the rest. Please try to get out tho, whatever the cost. You'll be buying back your life.

Sure you would. Let's ask you again when you're 45.

GJ refuting the point

>that nigger in the back doublefisting natty lite ay lamo

At least I won't be stuck with a 45yr old fig

Shut your fat mouth.

You said you spoke to her about splitting and she simply said no. Are you a fucking lemming?

Do what you want. If you want to leave then leave. The fact that you're not happy is completely on you.

Define real woman and how to distinguish them from the rest.

You won't be with anyone. Get a cat now and accept defeat.

I already have a cat. Bitches love her.

I know it's cringe. Hell, I admit that it is. If I could do it all over, I'd stay single. Not just due to this one i've been with for 6 years, but ALL OF THEM. Women have really brought nothing into my life but misery. Long story I don't want to even get into, but yeah... if I could go back and do it over? I'd avoid women like the fucking plague and just make a life for myself. But... ya can't go back. Have to accept the cards you've been given. I know I still have the power to get away from her, but.. that's easier said than done. If you knew the situation, you'd understand what I mean.

>love feels like fucking drugs.

Have you ever been in a long term relationship or understand at all how they work?

The "fucking drugs" feeling is early on.

Longer relationships begin to change over to the attachment hormones oxytocin and vasopressin. They come with no high, but a heroine level withdrawal.

Aka after a few years you feel fucking nothing but if she leaves you you feel like you may die tomorrow from feels.

Also my gf doesnt cost much money. She makes lots of her own. We just chills smoke weed drink n fuck sometimes.