What the hell? Why is nobody talking about the best mixtape of 2017?

What the hell? Why is nobody talking about the best mixtape of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfUEj5fIRVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

Just started listening to it desu, first track was good. Loved the Vroom Vroom EP as well so I'm hyped for the rest.

tfw there are paid shills to go on Sup Forums

God damn 3AM is fucking great.

you are an absolute degenerate if you think Sup Forums is the target audience for Charli and that anyone would waste their money to pay shills for a board that max. 20k people use. People can discuss things that you don't like without being shills.

>defending an obvious shill

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

already been done before, and better at that

>people discussing an album by a semi-popular artist that recently came out
wow such an obvious shill

By who?

>not a shill, Sup Forums isn't Charli's Target Audience (TM)

>people discussing an album by a semi-popular artist that recently came out

>wow such an obvious shill

go play in traffic, waste of life

The Billboard review called it "Britpop" and I died. Emotion is best track, btw.

By literally who?
>thinking GrimesCuck is a shill
How fucking new are you, lad?

the people who produced the mixtape?

It's not even a good album imo pretty disappointing actually, I'm just sick of faggots like you calling every thread that isn't death grips or Grimes a shill thread.

jesus christ, alright you win, i'm leaving this thread after this.

>LOL NEWFAG IM THE EVER IMPORTANT GRIMESFAG!

grimes is literally a new meme as is cuck, like 2015 at best, honestly kill yourself, while i'm at it holy shit, fucking tripfag you probably are a cuck, have fun never pleasing a woman and trying to get attention on a taiwenese origami forum.

>complaining about the release of more fantastic bubblegum bass
There isn't enough bubblegum bass and this is a great example of the genre. Who gives a shit if it's nothing new?
wew lad

it's pretty good
really dig Dreamer, Roll With Me and Lipgloss

also, i did not think i would ever hear Uffie again

She's amazing. She really knows how to write a catchy poptune, and never takes it too seriously. It works. Just look at the stuff she's written for other artists.

Here's a XCX gem: youtube.com/watch?v=KfUEj5fIRVg

Would love it if she went back to this type of stuff.

Was expecting memes but this is a genuinely good mixtape.

You're damn right it is.

I like it less each time I hear it unfortunately

I love this mixtape on first listen, still gotta listen to it a few times more. But I had that same problem with her last album Sucker. I loved it the first 5-10 times, but then I just grew tired of it. Haven't listened to it for half a year, still don't bother to look it up again.

I loved this my first time and I recently heard it for my third time but admittedly I was in a foul mood. So Im looking forward to my 4th time when I'm more lenient. Vroom I was literally obsessed with and still kinda am.

halfway thru this atm, the songs are kinda repetetive

pull up is the best one so far. could be a major hit in europe imo

This is great

Lipgloss fucking snatched the wig off my head