Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

Why do white men get upset when they see a white girl with a non white male?

that nigga short as fuck

Because we hate supporting single moms on welfare

nothing wrong with that, good luck to her with her "boi from da hood"

NO ONE RESPOND. IT WILL 404 QUICKER

cuz that snizz will never look appealing again, much like a hastily prepared arbys sandwich,
pic related

Those arms

Only because they they make fun of us for it.

Good thing that im a white muslim and i would never see my woman like that i dont even need to date just ask my friends or imam for a girl and i will sign teh contract and go home fuck her how many times a day i want and then make her clean the floor lovingly and massage my legs then i sweetly kiss her to remind how mcuh im glad Allah send her to me

>Ryder, not this qgain
>it aint me, foo
>ryder, no one else is that small, i feel bad for your dad

Why are people still not giving reasonable explanations? Sheesh this is the reasons yall dumbfucks are retarded and hated

wow i wanna be muslim too how i do?

I dont care because I have big white cock. They love it too. As soon as they see it their eyes widen, some imminently fall to their knees.
I've had black chicks tell me I have a big dick, its nice.
pic is me

Cause they are all tiny dick having redneck cousin fuckers.

White man's future

so you're saying blacks are really craving traps then

Most black women are fking gross. The ones that arent gross, are ugly. The ones that arent ugly are just dumb ass bitches.

Naw bruh

white men are really craving to be traps for black guys

This negro ain't taking fuck shit tonight lol he ugly and chainless

You mad bruh?

white boys and girls crave interracial cock from day one.

Cause we know how to give a white bitch a good time, we know how to work our BBC in their tight white pussy.

You white bois, stand no chance. STAY MAD, NIGGA!

Kek

That's rite ma nigga I see you.

chad level 9000
you know he fucked them both
prob at the same time ;)

Ethnocentrism, low emotional intelligence. Take your pick

your jew tricks aint working on nobody
get de fuk out of `ere

>oyyy free bait
I feel the same as if such white girl would be fucked by a dog.
I don't like that niggers are passing on their inferior shit genes and are trying to get whiter by all cost. Tyrone - you will never be white.
There is only pity for mulato bastards with no heritage and identity.

Nigga I ain't no Jew But y u mad bruh?

one doesnt have to be jewish in order to spread jewish tricks
aint no one mad
i too can post pics of black chicks sucking on huge white dicks
whats your point "bruh"?

Cause his white bitch probably downing some fat black dick. He has to resort to jerking his tiny white dick while watching.

your samefagging is showing
nice try but im happily married with kids unlike your ghetoo gibsmedat fatherless ass

I get more white ass than a bench at a welfare office

Whit bois never learn

mixing with niggers is good, goy
do it or you racist

Yo wife probably getting the BBC she deserves while you at work

Coz they know it's fake..as shsit

how does it feel to be shorter than your girlfriend?

bbc or turd?

u mad wite boui

kek
i can almost hear your rapid keyboard taps and fierce autistic mouse clicks within your cuck folder to post these reponses

Nigga you ain't gotta be mad tho. We finna just smash.

Good one.

after he licked their feet I was surprised he didnt give his anus for them
top cuck

We could give a fuck who fucks who or who dates what, what we hate is when you fucks come on to /b with the shittiest b8 in the world talking about

>u mad white boii??
>yo we stealin all yo white women
>you small white dicks cant compete with us superior black males

Fuck outta here with that shit, it's fucking bait and most likely so is this thread.

OP is a cuck. Disregard anything he said boys.

/thread

dont speak chimpanzee
can yout try again

White.
Boi.

pathetic white boi

not mine

little funny white boi

Most don't care

OP confirmed

Nigga we finna smash on woman cuh. Stay mad stupid whit boi wit yo lil shrimpy dick. Y'all niggas can even compete

dat fake dick though

hahaha, I couldn't care less. but I'm also from europe, it's mainly amerifags that seem to have a problem with it. maybe it's because we don't have that same connection between race and social class, ppl complaining about blacks are mostly complaining about uncultured uneducated trash people

not always but at times if its constant they'll be a nightrider which even pisses me off

Don't make fun of Emily apple!

compassion will always stay a mystery for you, along with all other higher forms of emotion and sociality. enjoy your life in misery and tryhardery, repressed gayfag.

Love trumps hate

White man's future

every act of compassion is being seen by subhumans as weakness, they will take full advantage of it and so yurop is fucked

I kek'd

lol, a cock eyed train wreck of a chick, no thanks, you can keep her, she looks like a crack whore

His hair looks like it's made out of fucking playdoh

learn english

Whit bois on suicide watch

Learn yo place whit boi. Y'all finna be extinct

training

excuse me what? are you trying to speak human?

Almost there

>definitely not fake...

they mad now finna bust one in this chicks mouf

Nazi fantasy camp

Whit bois never learn

y'all just jelly of the superior double dik, next step of evolution

well luckily subhumans make up only a small percentage of humanity; maybe that's our main difference, our expectation for how many people around us are assholes. kinda glad I don't live in your world. protip if you can't stand it anymore: an hero and let the rest of us have a nice life.

hahaha! fuck me, can you at least try to speak properly? "cuh"?

I mean I acknowledge and all but that fake dick tho

noice, so every white man gets his complementary trap? wouldn't say no to that.

Nigga stfu with yo proper ass English bullshit. We don giv a fuck nigga cus we still smashin on dat whit pussy. Stay mad shrimpy

typical white boi always thinking about cocks instead of pussy while ur buttfucking greg ill be balls deep in your sister lmao gay boi

>mouf

Whiteboi detected.

Go shoot up a skool whit boi

So many angry whiteys, mad that we superior black gods are taking away the white bitches and giving them that good dick, the dick they deserve, the dick they crave.

Whyyy are you so afraid of everything white man?!

that 4'8'' chimp body.

if you can't stand my opinion or reality you can kill yourself any moment to end all bad things you mixed shitskin

lol what if your dad knew you thought this shit, he'd hate you even more

lol, hilarious, no wonder you have to resort to either rape or paying for it with stolen bikes.

>proper ass english bullshit

that will be why i've got a job and you dont

Is he trying to suck her soul out from her mouth or something? This niggers lips are so big he's kissing half of her face at once.

Mmmmm big fat asses for all that big daddy dick

I'm black you brown nigger.

We both know you're white.