WWYD thread

WWYD thread.

>put her in a cab home
>hire a better looking prostitute

Pull down those tiny pants, and rip that top off. Then I'd stick that spray can up her moist pussy and pulverise it. Then I'll cum on her face as she cries.

Be blown away by hot gorgeous she was, never say a word and nervously steal glances because I'm to pathetic to go after a girl that fine. After she left the vicinity, begin loathing how pathetic I was, self degrade my value as a human being and then cap furiously in a fantasy about me getting into bed about her, fucking her brains out and her falling in love with me because of my sexual virility.

Throat fuck her and fuck her from behind agianst that counter

Face fuck and cum all over her face making her look like a good slut

Hold her down and use her cuny hard pushing deep inside her with each thrust i would fill her cunt up with cum before use her mouth to clean my cock.

Face fuck and watch as her face gets messy from her saliva and tears her face would look lik a proper sluts face and i would cover her face in cum

Hold her by her head and fuck her agianst the counter hard with each thrust going deep into her ass as she screams and crys i would fill her ass with cum before pulling out and forcing her to clean my cum and shit coverd cock.

Reply 4 reply

Wwyd to her?

Refer to

Make it rough.

Throat fuck hard making her gag and choke on my cock i would then use her ass and cunt hard stretching both holes wide. She would be in alot of pain from my abuse and i would fill and cover her in cum.
Reply 4 reply

Would shit directly in her pussy

Tit fuck her and throat fuck her layer i would use her ass and cunt and fill both holes with cum.

Take of that bra and suck those huge tits. If she trie to run I'll pull her back by her pony tail, and pound that pussy like theres no tomorrow. I'll then push that phone in her clit and have it put on vibrate.... I'll make sure it gets called.

wwyd?

I would manufacture a hydraulic rig to facefuck her until her jaw turned to paste then marry the wreckage.

I would have her by her hair throat fucking her hard trying to make her gag as much as possible id push deep down her throat making more saliva come up making her face messeir i would stop after awhile and use her ass i would fuck her ass hard stretching her wode as she screamed in pain i would feel the urge to cum so i would use her cunt and fill her with cum.
Same girl
Reply 4 reply

Love all these testosterone boosters

Bury myself deep, holding her shoulders to the bed and proceed to cum as deeply and as many times as possible, hoping for impregnation.

It's awkward having a rager under the desk at work...

Kik me @ chemicalfire

I love to write stories about how'd I'd use your girl. Anyone can hit me up.

I would get that locket and start strangling the bitch as I fucker her. Her face is purple, and her moans are slowly fading away... I would then give her room to breathe and go again and again till she passes out. When she does I will come balls deep in her pussy impregnating her.

>Use your girl
>Your girl

Pfahahah good one user

Shit in sock and slap in face.

Shit in the sink when she turned her back.

Jam that phone in her mouth and steal her charger.

I already did!

I would tie both girls up in an open area i would use both girls roughly as they screamed and cried as i stretched and used there slutty holes. I would then let other people use there mouths for free and there ass and cunts would come at a price.
Dif girl now reply 4 reply

Sent

Call the restaurant ask for her then when she gets up, pour balsamic vinegar all over her chair.

Tit fuck her hard then make her blow me as i squeeze and play with her tits. I would cum all over her face and then use her cunt until i came agian filling her with my cum.
Do this one

Make out. Eat pussy and ass. Give her multiple orgasms and lick every inch of her. Fuck her and cum on that tight stomach.

Knock her out with chloroform, tie her down to a cold surgical table, take a scalpel, cut that ugly white trash stereotypical "religious" tattoo off her chest. Stitch it up, and explain to her why looking like a dumb ass white bimbo piece of shit is not ok, even if your dumb ass TV hero has one. I hate when people get tattoo's they don't deserve.

The used to be for warriors and leaders. A right of passage. Now they are a vanity that looks like shit after a few years.
Tell her she has leather skin and will get severe skin cancer if she doesn't stop. If she decides that she likes tanning, knock her out and lock her in the tanning booth for a few days whilst it's on.
Forcibly brush those yellow ass teeth and start whitening treatment.
deport her
have her do math
tell her that the push up bra isn't fooling anyone
Pull her fingernails off, and tell her she doesn't deserve them because she chews them all nasty like.
choke her with the choker
enjoy the fuck out of that pizza
Make her clean that bathroom.
Nothing, they seem nice
strap her to the bed and force Jamal to sit on her whilst eating so they could realize how filthy eating in bed it.
straighten out that mess of hair and give it a proper trim
force her to clean the snot and puss off of that filthy mirror with her tongue
send her to the circus
show her how to do eyebrows, those are pathetic
straighten her posture
nose job
rip that belly button piercing out and show her ugly ass face to the world. Her face is hidden, but from what I see it looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame

I would pull those jeans half way down and pulverise that pussy, whilst she's lying by the air vent screaming for help. I'll then pummel her ass, using the pillows later on to muffle those screams.

Teach them all how to do their hair, it's curly shit!
Clean that makeup off of her to show everyone how mediocre she looks
Remove an eye to fix that stupid look on her face. Fucking crossed eyed cunt.

Grab those titties and plow her from behind

She looks like the sort of skank who'd love it

Hnng nice she would probably hate to be used like tht.
She all nicely dressed up i would bend her over and slap her ass hard until her cheeks were red after i would rip her top off and revile her tits i would squeeze them and slap them until they where red like her ass i would then ram my cock into her cunt fuckong her nice and hard until i cum deep inside her i would the throat fuck her making her gag and choke on my cock she would cry and her face would be messy because of the saliva. After i would pull out and cover her face in cum. She would then be tied up and i would leg any one use her body.
Reply 4 reply same girl btw

more

Wwyd

Bump

I would play back recordings of what I previously did to her, watching her cry in shame. I'd wait until she's stopped crying and would then bend her over and shag her body. She's so ashamed that this time there's no tears, no moaning, just silence. All the more enjoyment for me...

WWYD?

Have a kik?

witness to her and donate a free bible

yep

What is it we can do more ther?

My gf fucking a cucumber. Wwyd?

WWYD?

Push it all the way inside her cunt and watch her struggle to get it out.

Looks more like 31, show her pictures of what 21 year olds are supposed to look like, and force her to stare in the mirror so she can realize that she's prematurely aging
Scoop out the cellulite and force feed it to her so she can realize how unhealthy she is
Nothing, she's 11/10
land a plane on that 5 head
ask her what dog tastes like
put her in a horror movie as a goblin with those bug eyes and small ass face
give her a breast lift and tummy tuck
iron that wrinkly ass forehead
trip her and see her finger get degloved from that gaudy ass piece of pewter.
tell her to open her eyes

K sent also nice dubs

Please. More.

WWYD to my wife.

Reply 4 reply

wwyd

My whore gf wwyd?

I wanna fuck her with my face between her tits, then cum on her belly.

bump

Dude man.. ever have a gf or roommate for that matter? No one's perfect and with that kind of attitude you're not going to get any grills. Have some fun with fun imperfect womens!

We'll I bet she's great at sucking cock so I'll just get her down on her knees and put her to work. I'll be sure to give her a faceful of cum

This mom and her daughters

I would stake her house out. Then one day when she goes out to drink. I break into her house and wait for her return. While she is away, I go through her personal belongings. Sniffing her panties and reading personal memoirs. I hear her at the door. It is 2 am. All the lightsame in the house are off. I wait behind the door to her bedroom. As soon as she enters the room I jump on her back and dry Hump her fat ass. She is writhing around under my body and her ass is smashing my dick. I pull down her leggings and eat her asshole. I stuff my fingers in her asshole to stretch it for my dick. I fuck her roughly in her ass hole. She is screaming and clenching her ass cheeks pinching my dick. I pull out of her ass. My dick has shit smeared on it. I tell her to suck it off until I cum. Wwyd to this bitch?

I'd tie the others up and rape the youngest violently while they all watched. Creampie her ass and pussy. Then make the next two up suck me off while I whip the mother and stand over their cum drenched sister

Ehh sure why not. Not like I'll get a reply but I'll go for it

Oh man. I'd love to throw her around while ripping her clothes off piece by piece. When she's finally naked, I'll Tue her down and fuck her until she begs for mercy. Then I'll cum inside her and walk away.

Got any body pics?

Make the others watch so they can prepare themselves to what's gonna happen to them nice

I'll eat this girl out right under that dress. I wanna hear her scream and moan in pleasure. Do you have any belly pics of her?

Very well thought out lol. She likes it rough but don't think she's ever been tied down. Everything else is on point and accurate though. Here's the body pic you wanted. Anyone else?

not sure

What would you guys do to these two lit whores

I'd love to see some if you can find any. I'd give her something real good for that