Feels thread

Feels thread
Im feeling down

Feels thread? Feeeels thread? Ill give you something to feel you piece of shit, feel that heart beating in your fucking chest? Youre alive you double nigger, that means youre in control of that meat sack, that means you can change any situation youre in to your advantage, unless youve been diagnosed with a terminal.illness but even then your decision should be to live it up and make the best of your time and spoilers: Sup Forums aint it.

WE'RE HIJACKING THIS THREAD

POST CUTE ANIMALS

Never really understood these threads. I know ppl lose others in their lives but why the fuck do they dwell on it? Are they mentally fucked up? Ive lost ppl but i guess im stronger then most. Even when i thought i couldnt handle it, even when i thought offing myself was the only way to end the pain, even when i would drink myself to oblivion I, ME, MYSELF decided that I had to fix it. FUCK WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT, FUCK WHAT MY FAMILY THOUGHT, FUCK THAT CHICK THAT WANTED TO BE FRIENDS. Go outside, get a job go to the gym get your mind off of whats killing you on the inside. And if toi cant then stop looking for support on the internet and REALLY KILL YOURSELF. DONT THINK ABOUT IT JUST DO IT. FINISH IT. THE REST OF US DID CARE BUT YOU WERE SELFISH.

No, they're whiny faggots that would rather stew in their own misery than actually do anything about it.

RHAÄVE'SHO FLÄÖWEN D'Ö POP POP HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thats fuckn sad. This world is too big to stay in your head like that. There are too many chicks to fuck and to much money to male for that.

This just shows soldiers are faggots.

So a quick summary then

>december 2015
>just graduated as an army officer
>19, at peak physically, and also a 2nd LT making 7k a month with a girl i'm in love with
>fast forward two months, my girl abandons me
>become a drunkard, spend all my money on alcohol and partying
>abandon college and start taking valium like crazy
>my "military performance" is terrible and going down
>can't even run properly anymore, body is destroyed
>now addicted to valium, alcohol and nicotine
>quickly losing touch with friends too
>fast forward 6 months
>can't do PT anymore, addicted to valium, alcohol, nicotine, taking a shit ton of lsd and smoking a shit ton of weed
>my new psychonautic life is good, stop nicotine, still struggling with the rest
>at this point i literally wake up to go to the barracks so i can make money to drug myself, then i go back to sleep
>fast forward to now
>my performance was terrible, i am dismissed
>my last friend abandoned me
>addicted to alcohol and valium, snorting a shitton of coke, taking a shitton of acid and smoking a shitton of marijuana
>can't stop
>no job

Is this where i am supposed to get out of the bus?

>people who commit suicide are selfish
>Reads one Google result and am an expert trust me

You're the unquestionable expert on it, faggot.

Easy! Go to rehab, hit the gym, find a new plan after that.

RHAÄVE'SHO FLSTH'KHUN? FLÄÖI KHUNORI Ö`WEN KHA FLÄISUM

How do you deal with it?

Cheer up, you sad miserable sacks of shit!

I don't know man, i got no one to go back to.

I am a coward though, i'll never be able to kill myself, at least not while sober.

Actually I lost my old friend and I don't care since he didn't when I needed help. I just don't care anymore.

Don't go back for anyone! This isn't to help somebody else, it's to help you, silly moose.

And get off Sup Forums for help.

I'm also out of animals. So get your head out of your ass and get some help = )

I really wish it was that easy. Fuck my life really, all I've been doing is getting temp jobs and doing crime to fucking survive. I have a Bachelor's in Studio Art, it takes you fucking no where; I've been laid off for being OVER fucking qualified. I have 13$ on me and I'm posting this from a fucking McDonald's bathroom. I can get a temp job maybe 2-3 times a week, so about 160$ a week, + any money I can pull from scraping bikes or breaking into cars, most of it for food some for pot/coke. My weight used to be 190ish, now I would guess it would be 150ish.
I just want to be a kid again fuck.

Honestly I use these threads if I've had a bad day so I can cry, I feel better afterwards

me too

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

you need to go to rehab.

plenty of jobs out there, fuckhead, but none of them pay for being a kid or a thief or whining about losing weight while spending money on drugs. grow up

Fucking weakling. Life is pain, get used to it. Your whole existence is defined by pain. You are a meat machine just smart enough to understand your existence is finite yet not smart enough to do jack shit about it. Your essence is to be torn and strained. You can't escape this mad, disgusting reality. So instead embrace it and live as madly and absurdly as the reality that you can't escape from!
>Man up ya cunt!

rehab.

no 2nd Lt is 19 years old or makes 7k a month, liar

just took a google map view throughout the town i grew up in until age 8, feels fucking rushed back.
meh id encourage it at least.

In Brazil, you can be a reserve officer, what that means is:

You'll graduate at 19, after aspiring officer, you'll be a 2nd LT within three months. You'll spend eight years as a LT and then another as a Captain. after these 9 years you get put back on reserve. 2nd LT makes 7k here, 1st LT makes 7.5k and a CPT would make 8.5k

Unfortunately i got put on reserve early due to a shitstorm of problems.

Just explaining it to you.

ok

We are all one day closer to sweet peace. Some are just ambitious to get there early.

2LT making 7k? No. Fucking. Way.

Cool story bro.

Oh, so you mean $70 American, got it.

That would be like two thousand in american money. But in brazilian money it's a shitton, especially for a young guy.

What can i do if we trade in bananas