How to get a big dick /b?

How to get a big dick /b?
Seriously considering surgery

this one is ok, isn't it ?

That's the sort I want. Really long but super thick

You define your happiness by your penis?

Very interesting stuff here.

Why do you need a big dick ?

It gives you no benefits like big tits for example, and if the girl is going to sleep with you anyway, who even gives a shit but your ego

7,5" here, I dont get it

Haha that dick you posted is a result in a 30 in 30million odds, maybe less. Be happy with what you have

Tie a thin rope around the base of the shaft, tie other end to cinder block, or heavier if you can handle it.

Drop heavy object, do NOT let object hit the ground.

This should give you a couple extra inches.

You don't.

It's that simple. If you could, then every guy would be walking around with dicks dragging on the ground.

This. If she's going to sleep with you before seeing your dick, she'll sleep with you afterwards, unless you've got a micropenis or something. Global average is 5.2 inches anyway, women are terrible at judging dick size.

Done this many times. Went from my pathetic 4" to a 9".

Yeah I see why you dont get it.
>I have a big dick, no big deal. Why you want a big dick, like what I have?

dick can take like 8 lbs of pressure. These guys are trying to kill you

after your dick got cut off and they gave you a Spencers's worthy dildo for a dick.

If you care of size so much then just use a pump before. Throw a cock ring on afterwards and you'll have a big fat cock.

Some say there are permanent gains to be won by doing this but I'm not so sure.

does a dick pump literally pump your dick to a 8 inch cock?

it can, but it can also burst your blood vessels leaving you with a floppy 8 inches.

>fat cock
As in it literally looks like a sandworm. There are people who go overboard with their pumps and their cocks look disgusting

That's the problem. Don't go overboard. It ain't gonna make you Mandingo but you'll get a noticeable gain.

I see. Not worth it then. I would probably bust mine. The ability to never orgasm again will be too much to bare in life.

You'd still be able to orgasm, you'd just not be able to get very hard. I don't think it's worth the risk though, chances are your dick isn't that small.

Are you even listening man, I just stated it for saying it never gave me any advantage whatsoever