Anyone have experience with one of these? thinking about getting one to surprise the gf. (and no, i'm not a cuck.)

anyone have experience with one of these? thinking about getting one to surprise the gf. (and no, i'm not a cuck.)

My dick would fit the smaller one.

Im sorry - you won't feel a thing

Hahahaha
This has to be bait.

hahaha that's pretty sad, do that and she'll never take you seriously again

is this thing to fuck a girl while not feeling anything?

That's very sad.

i surprised my gf with one and she didnt like it. but it makes your dick feel huge in your hand and you can jack off with its suction with some lube.

FUCKING ULTRA CONDOM

lmao

>and no, i'm not a cuck.

Yes, and fapping to traps doesn't make you gay.

L

if you wear than thing and fuck your girl, she's never going to be happy with your dick again

KEK

pull that out during a one night stand, do they have a dragon dildo one?

holy shit that would be hilarious

>not a cuck
>wants to wear dick enlarger

She'll probably just start to crave something bigger. I wouldn't even fuck with it, OP.

is this a reusable condom?
or just some bad sex toy?
seriously

aww your little dick is so cute user

Why? So you can see how she reacts to the dick she fucks in the hotel?

BD has a few different designs for these things.

that's pretty gay dude how small is your dick? If you want her to feel something larger get her a big toy and then let her plunge her cunt while she tosses your salad. Or get her best girlfriend a big strap on and let her bang her while her friend blows ya. If ya want your dick to feel bigger just show it in her ass with no lube im sure she will love that too

The only time I would wear something like that would be if I knew I was breaking up with her because she did some shit. I would get the biggest one possible, wreck that pussy until point of no return, get my nut and leave and never look back.

it's a device that helps a woman fantasize about her much bigger ex who she wishes she never broke up with

It's like eating ice cream but you can't feel or taste it, you can only see your friend enjoy it more than you even if you could participate, then they eventually leave you and eat ice cream with people with far better ice cream than you can afford.