I have a drug test on Friday and I'd like to know if I can get away using fake pee with this type of test?

I have a drug test on Friday and I'd like to know if I can get away using fake pee with this type of test?

Also, does anybody here know what the no thc/phn comment means? I am a smoker, but would it mean they aren't counting a positive for thc against me?

Other urls found in this thread:

escreen.com/us/home/collection-sites/clinic-faqs.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

maybe they aren't testing for THC, but DONT TAKE A CHANCE. cleanse while you can.
Fake piss is a very good solution, btw. Especially for preemployment. Google it

LEMONLIME GATORADE

This is for pre employment and I'm just worried about the temperature or if they can detect that it's not real pee. It's just a worry I guess. I'm a regular smoker and I haven't smoked since last Friday but I doubt I'll be clean then even with the expensive detox drink I bought and drank

they cant detect its not fake but they can detect temps, there are several kits that come with instructions on how to preheat it and then they usually include rubber bands to put it around your inner thigh with a hand warmer that is usually also included. coming from a person that got piss tested for probation and continually smoked the entire time and gave fake piss i promise you that if it works for the government it will work for a pre test. microwave time was 40 seconds in a plastic container.

How often did you smoke / how fat are you?

I only have a couple days so I'd need to find a reliable brand somewhere local, no time for shipping.

Stop smoking get and or kill yourself you useless leeching cuck.

Like a grsm a day max, and pic related I'm 160 lbs

Dr Greens Agent X is what I personally used, included the piss in a dispenser bottle, rubber band, hand warmer, and instructions. It can be purchased at generally every other heads shop in America, Another brand is Quick Fix, never personally used it but looks exactly the same.

also dont know what country or if youre in a state but many places outlaw synthetic urine for this specific purpose. so check your states laws first before even attempting to call places and ask.

I passed this eScreen once. My father accompanied me to the clinic. He stayed in the car. In the parking lot, he pissed into a ziplock bag. I double bagged that bitch, and snuck it into my shirt. I tucked my shirt in to keep the piss bag from obviously falling. Looked legit. Brought small pair of nail scissors, cut the corner when i got into the bathroom. Passed the temp test as well, needs to be piss temperature or you fail.

I was amazed at what i had done

tldr; you need real, warm piss. I'm near positive the test can detect false urine.

Fuck kik
What about the no thc thing,.. did it say that for yours too?

Fuck I'm fucked*

what size pants?

it most certainly cannot, i passed 16 piss tests over 16 weeks by going to my local police precinct and handing them a cup of fake piss. they could detect if it was fake if they did a dna test as well but thats incredibly expensive and not what theyre looking for so they will not find out that its fake unless you look like a sketch ball and yell out that you give them fake piss.

you're misreading it, I believe it's
5DSP/NO
THC/PHN

They are most certainly testing you for THC

Shit, I figured it meant a positive for thc was exempt
Fuck. How come everyone says fake pee works, like is this one more advanced?

And they had eScreen there?

I can promise you that police screenings are going to be more in depth than an escreen, youre getting testing for 5 different drugs, thats what the 5dsp stands for. the police test for every drug in existence including alcohol.

lol

you can go to the supermarket pharmacy and get an over-the-counter thc urine test kit for like $13, to see if you should be worried or not

From their site:

How is specimen validity testing handled with rapid drug testing?

We’ve designed the lid of our eCup to include a built-in specimen-validity profile. This built-in test strip identifies any donor tampering. The eReader also provides interpretation documentation of possible tampering by testing for nitrites, pH and creatinine in the specimen.

escreen.com/us/home/collection-sites/clinic-faqs.html

...Did we really need to see your cock?

isn't the penis where thc is stored?

why does everything have to start with a god damn e

But if you looked at the picture it says no ecup

most synthetic urines including the ones i listed have a proper PH balance and have creatine. This is what would make is urine........ so that someone as stated earlier cant bring in gatorade to use as piss.

Maybe you shouldn't be a fucking retard and stop smoking

I did. I had no idea the job offer would be this soon. I haven't smoked since last Friday but there is still not enough time. I'm quitting all together anyways if I pass this cause I will face random drug tests. This job is amazing so I have to get it.

wat's the job

False. There are very simple test to see if the urine is fake
If they bother using the tamper test though

To be safe, just use someone elses piss
>Source, I administer drug tests at a psych ward

Mohs skin cancer surgery technician in nyc

Can you please explain to me what the no thc/phn means?? Does this mean the result for thc doesn't matter?

that 'simple test' is checking creatine level which EVERY synth contains creatine at the appropriate level, especially Quick Fix 4.0. Its cool to think you know the system because you worked for it but you clearly dont know how to work the system itself.

no kidding? i had mohs on my ear recently.
took three passes, each cost $1000+

i can also promise you probation officers are using tamper tests.

Yup. And I'll literally be working with a woman who is old af and was trained by the Dr Mohs himself... she knew the guy who founded the type of surgery. I'll be the one making the slides to see if we need to cut deeper.

but I HAVE TO PASS THIS TEST

wat's the job pay

In our case, something like that would indicate that we just do a multi-test for the most common drugs. Which will include thc.
That line most likely means they won't do THC25 to THC150 test without a positive on the multi.
THC25 to THC150 is just a more sensitive test, so flushing IS possible for the multi, but not a 100% safe.

Get clean piss

65k start

i did this too when i was on methadone and still using h.. but i got the piss off my brother and then had to drive 20mins i kept the piss by the vent in the car that produces warm air.. the nurse said it was a little warm but i played it off and said i have had a high temp and flu since the previous night.

seems like the best bet is to use someone else's urine and keep it warm.
that way you either get found out and busted, which is the same as if you used your own urine -- and test positive. but you might get away with it and be in like flynn

Yes, that's a K2 50ng/ml card like this one
I don't know what probation officers use, and I don't know what OP will get done, but I'm just telling him that the safest bet is getting some clean, real piss

I was up all night yesterday watching opiate addict documentaries... I seriously hope you kick that shit as death will surely be at your footstep.

>
>isn't the penis where thc is stored?
Kek'd

One more bump

Come on sombody tell me what the no thc part means