Im going by myself to this on Thrusday. Just want to see Death Grips. Recommend me any other bands...

Im going by myself to this on Thrusday. Just want to see Death Grips. Recommend me any other bands. Discuss whats your opinion or experiences about going to gigs alone? did you love it did you hate it?

King gizzard
Black angels
This is not this heat

i am going to the entirety of primavera alone. Gon be amazing.
I prefer going to gigs by myself becazse you feel free as fuck. Free to stand wherever you like, free to go when you don't like something and you aren't obliged to discuss any of your decisions with whomever you're with. Plus I end up losing people anyway since I always end up in the pit.

yeah I think similarly to you but in the other hand it feels pretty anti-social. You can get robbed too. Anyway who cares If I had money I would go the three days by myself too lmao
Its going to be great Ive been at Primavera 7 times before. Hope you enjoy

nice it's going to be my first time at primavera and in barcelona. I heard barcelona can be quite dangerous, i hope i'm not gonna get robbed lmao
I rarely feel like I'm being anti social at gigs, because I don't know anyone in the crowd anyways.

Dont worry man I was just saying. I've never got robbed in Barcelona. Where you coming from??

That's a really good line up. Too many to list.

that's good to hear
coming all the way from luxembourg my man

>heard barcelona can be quite dangerous
It's not, I've been living here for 5 years and I've never had any problems.
Just watch your stuff on crowded/touristy areas like Las Ramblas and that's all

My only advice is do not miss any time slots with a lineup this good. You should start listening to these bands right now and make a schedule.

Also, Mishima is pretty popular here but imo they just sound like very generic indie sung in Catalan.
Friday has more interesting local flavour with Berri Txarrak and Kepa Junkera, both basque bands.

What a boring line-up. go see aphex twin i guess

Especially thursday looks shitty

what do you mean? I think its the best day. Maybe friday too

cool bro

Manel is better

OP here, this are the bands I lm looking forward to see:
aphex twin
death grips
converge
the damned
this heat

ALSO interested in:
Bon iver
The zombies
Badbad not good
SURVIVE

Aphex Twin live is...special. I'd check it out if I were you. Slayer, King Gizzard, Converge and Gojira are p. Much the best metal/hardrock/whatevs live acts today, all are deffo worth seeing.

Badbadnotgood are also really fucking great. Arguably the best band of the 10's, along with Death Grips.

Are you going Thursday only? I would be most hyped for Aphex Twin and Broken Social Scene.

Also been to a few festivals alone. It's nice not having to worry about finding people and being able to stick to your own schedule.

S W A N S
W
A
N
S

What I mean? That the line-up looks bland as fuck.

Bon Iver, Solange, Slayer and Miguel headlining thursday? Only Aphex Twin is worth seeing

Joy Orbison and Matrixxman are cool, but otherwise I think it's very meh

yes I can only afford Thrusday also the line up this year is not as great as the last 7 years I've been to.
Actually if it wasnt for Death Grips I wouldnt have bought the tickets

who tf came up with this list, a Sup Forumstant

>mac demarco
>rtj
>flying lotus
>aphex
>dg
>swans
oh shit

i went to a dubstep night alone.

basically I got talking to some dudes about the music. the headliner played grime more than anything else, which hadn't impressed one of them, who wanted more of a burial vibe. so the conversation continued from there, we got talking about burial and I mentioned that burial lives down the road from me (true btw). He didn't believe me, and I realised there and then that I had been an idiot because who the fuck would believe that?

that was when I got relentlessly teased and bullied for coming across as a bullshitting loner.

I wanted to go for Sleep, King Gizzard, and Shellac

Ben ufo is a legend tho