How do I get good at thinking? How do I make my brain do stuff right?

How do I get good at thinking? How do I make my brain do stuff right?

I want to be smart.

Read. Read lots of books. Find something you're interested in and read about it. I've met people that didn't get passed the 7th grade but you wouldn't know it, because they read.

Bumping, interested in this too

Nice dubbz.
Do as many marajuanas as possible, user.dab that vape reefer shit whilst bong scraping the hookah. Then have a zip of bazooka kush. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Learn to think critically. Analyze shit. Problem solving skills are some of the most valuable skills you can get. Unfortunately school puts an unnecessary emphasis on memorization which is why a lot of times kids who get near perfect grades score so shit on certain exams outside of high school.

id settle for not having voices in my head over being smart anyday
what would b the point of knowing anything if you cant even be alone in your own head

Niggah you dumb, those voices in your head are yoir friends, if you dont make piece with them eventually they become your enemies, and you dont even need drugs to do that just come to terms with the skeletons in your past and work on letting them go.

Peace with them, fucking phone.

It's actually both of these. You need knowledge, and you need analyzing skill. Then you can connect ideas together into new ideas, or find out if ideas are bad.

And the most important thing to know is that brains make mistakes all the time. It's easy to fool yourself.

you're blessed, stay dumb

Learn what historical materialism means, and bone up on the relevant authors. No way you could come away from that engagement without growing any smarter. Best wishes.

>friends
considering they have never done nything for me in my life
i highly dought we are friends

These are good tips but id add that its important to process both "sides" to any information you take in, that is to say if you have a certain school of thought or education you are interested in pursuing be sure to read from its proponents AND its detractors until youre capable of forming an opinion on whatever it is.

They make observations for you and suggestions, its like you have your own private congressional senate in your head arguing and analyzing information as its taken in and processed, find out what information each of them is interested in and give it to them, they will thirst for more and in the end you will benefit from their education as well.

>their education
are we still talking about voices?

Ok, but you don't want to get stuck thinking both sides are wrong or both are equivalent, which can happen if you don't have experience and knowledge.

Stop reading Sup Forums.

I know this sounds stupid.
Stop browisng Sup Forums when you are at the time of learning. Go look up books and videos on learning.

The reason why you're not good at thinking is probably because you're not exposed to a lot of knowledge well.

I've met people who claim to be able to give life advice but actually can't because they don't know the difference between past and passed.

/thread

Complete list follow this by heart.
1 stop fapping entirely. no more touching your dick.
2 Start doing nootropics. Omega'3 tuarine, iodine, a bunch of amino acids
3 go for walks but don't exercise heavily
4 get more oxygen into you body by hitting oxygen bars or almost any othe way
5 eat really good shit. sushi, fruits, veggies
6 suck dicks and swallow the cum. if you masturbate swallow your own cum
7 have sex
8 avoid toxins
9 rest often
10 surround yourself with people smarter than you. their good habits will catch up
11 detox your body stop taking all drugs

Grow a mustache, acquire top hat, and speak with a British accent