Daily Reminder

Daily Reminder

While democrats continue to spout their retarded unfounded conspiracy theory about Trump working with Putin to rig the election, democrat Ted Kennedy conspired with the Russians to try and make sure Ronald Reagan lost the 1984 election

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay.

i didn't know McCain and McConnell were deomcrats.

they might as well be

Why? Uncle Mitch is the living embodiment of the 20th century Republican.

Reagan ran against Walter Mondale

I literally and unironically have no problem with cheating when it helps my side win. Neither do you, but the difference is I'm willing to admit it.

By which you mean an old faggot.

ted kennedy was the favourite to win the Dem primary in 1984.

No, the difference is while I have proof on my side, you dont.

Bait

its not bait
forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html

I agree with you we should just always just let Russia influence the election. Its sorta like an unlimited campaign donation. Beside most the people in the us are to retarded to be informed voters any way.

>my conspiracy is more truer than your conspiracy!

I called this shit back in October. I was having a blast trolling the CTR shills.

One lesson to take from this election cycle, liberals are completely incapable of learning from their fuck ups.

I remember reading somewhere on this shithole that Trump and Pence are actually time travellers to save us all...
I can't find it now, if someone could post it.

It sounds crazy as fuck, but it's a fun read

aren't you trumpfags supposed to be shooting up a pizza place?

>democrats
the CIA?

that face when you actually thought he would send her to jail and you bought it because youre a fucking idiot

If you weren't a brain dead lib you might understand what's going on. He's playing nice so Obama doesn't give her a blanket pardon before his black ass gets out of the White House. Once Trump is in there, Hillary is beyond fucked.

lol, how retarded do you have to be to still believe Clinton is going to jail?

how retarded did all you libs have to be to think that a bran damaged old crook who literally smells like shit could win the election?

Do any trump supporters want me to expose my ugly SJW gf?

They're so much hotter than she is...

do it.

All these foreign babes wanting to make America great again makes me want to make America great again so that someday we can provide a wonderful place for these qt3.14s to migrate to.

Richard Nixon was elected to two terms