Invade Africa
Kill all niggers
Build A Wall

She looks latin

is this white enough for you

Nigger here ask me anything

Breed

why dont you go back to africa

shaun king is a dumb race traiting piece of shit,and colin kaepernick is nothing but a dumb nigger with an afro

I never been there you dummy. Plus I hear it sucks there. I'm stay here and fuck "your" women.

your a nigger so thats your home,you need to go back before the white man forces you back

>white man is going to do shit to me
WeW lawd

this is why i voted for donald trump,cant wait until you niggers learn a bit about history when you see it being repeated

Oh baby here come the same Sup Forums pasta.
>hanging is going to upset me after being here for 10 year

and dont worry,those white women your fucking will get there punishment to.america is a white country and blacks are about to reminded of that

this

she looks syrian

being in a country you arent welcomed in for 10 years you mean,blacks are nothing but a cancer to society and your welfare leeching will meet its end sooner or later

she looks armenian

Oh baby keep these (You)s coming. I have yet to prove I'm black and you niggers falling for this easy ass bait.

Another aids disease but instead of targeting gays it initially gets niggers

stop being locked up in your house and go out to find the white women you want to save so badly

how does it feel that a cop can shoot a nigger in america and have more money then your greasy ass chicken stained nigger fingers will ever have in your life

As a start, how about we kill you and your whole inbred redneck family.

I would be alright. We need less niggers. They make my race look bad.

U mad cuz ur bitch chose me lmao

>we need less niggers

all of them are niggers,you stupid piece of shit

Sounds about right

your mad because your race cant go through a week without being killed by the police or other minoritys

how does it feel to know that no matter how hard you try,the white race will always be superior

>getting triggred this easy
How does it feel to know I got this white girl lusting after my BBC mate?

more more more more more like this

>mate

well im sure shes probably already been gang raped by a bunch of muslims.like the rest of the country you probably live in

>I'm from EU
Nah I got the mate thing from being on here for years. I'm from the USA.

Nothing. You're fucked. Welcome to the third world, nigger.

>lets talk about white genocide in america
If I had time for autistic imaginary things I would be on /mlp/
>what can we do to keep the white race pure
You say that as though it is something that matters much. You only get the discarded waste anyway. Fuck right off tyrone.

>something that matters much

sorry that you think the future of the white race should be a bunch of genetic failures who dont even consider themselves bi racial.like the majority of half white/half black people ive seen in america

fight fire with fire

If you want to take white trash, i'm pretty fine with it.

your missing the point

is this why mums of color want their daughter to bone white dudes?

You're missing a few grammar classes, faggot.

2016 and people still write "your" instead of "you're"

Let nig nog lovers and fat and ugly people race mix so we know which one we should keep away from

how about you can go fuck yourself.this is the internet not a god damn grammar class

Purity or lack of purity doesn't matter as much as the people. The continuation of human life is more important than the ethnicities that are mixed in each individual human.

I am just sick of all of this "white people are inferior, hur durr" bullshit on this website. Fuck you, fuck all of you. You make blm look bad because you go so far out of your way to bother others.

>You make blm look good by comparison because you go so far out of your way to bother others.

Saw my mistake, fixed it.

gives them higher status, plus its a common kink for black girls to get dominated by white men

race > humanity

deal with it, turbo cuck

No, gtfo my Sup Forums and go to school like you're supposed to, you stupid kid.

I hope your parents beat the shit out of you.

whats funny is that people take blm seriously

a bunch of angry anti cop niggers lives will never matter.black people dont give america a reason for there lives to matter in the first place

>dominated by white men

lol,why would anybody want a black women.they are ugly,black men dont even want them,and there attitudes are the worst