Need a feels thread Sup Forumsros

Need a feels thread Sup Forumsros

Stop coming to this board everyday to feel sad.

Anyone have any stories? Might post mine if wanted. Am op.

Rip

Contributing

i would like some. also need some feels today.

Anyone else feel this :/

???

cuck.

Bump

Gay...

these posts make me feel, but then i scroll down and see a guy fucking a fruit and its all gone again

What the fuck is this faggot shit lmao

Holy fuck these are the most whiny pictures on earth. I come to feels threads for manly tears not these, "boo hoo woe is me I can't have her" cuckery.

Does anyone have good, non-my-1st world-life-sucks feels?

Fucking kek supreme

Remember that guy? Neither does anybody else.

that made me laugh harder than I have all day

Gtfo off a feels thread you're probably some reddit fag who thinks they're alpha. Gtfo off Sup Forums if you're not a Sup Forumsro

Calm down this post has nothing to do with feels and it has a stupid message. That's it. I'm not trying to derail your thread.

Literal fucking reddit shill

Hell yeah, I go on reddit Sup Forumsrother and I was cringing at your posts. They were pretty cringeworthy. Alas, no worries kind stranger, no harm done.

So I'm a naive person in my middle school years and I'm relatively happy. Then I went to high school and became bipolar switching from depressed to angry in no time for no reason. Meet grill who is nice looking but my freshman self couldn't tell at the time. We dated and she cheats and gets pregnant. Leave her. Go to counseling for a few days before telling my parents I just want to die. They send me to an crisis institution. Turns out I've been taking the wrong meds this whole time. Finally sophomore year I meet an amazing girl with long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was the end all be all of women for me. We liked the same games and similar high school clubs. She had this laugh like waterfall. It was and is unrepentant and flowed out with grace and beauty. I tell her I love her and we date. She tells me her back story of how her grandfather molested her as a child. I tell her that's the past and that I'm here now. We date all happy like for 9 months and I make a move. I try fingerings her while we make out and she fucking bursts into tears. Tells me how it reminds her of her grandfather. I feel like shit cause well I am shit to do such a thing. Things continue and one day I come back from a long trip and we go on a date and end up getting hot and heavy in my truck and we are holding each other close and I take off her shirt and look her in the eyes as she smiled that knowing smile that I'll never forget. Never move past that. I don't push things and don't try my luck. 3 months later something just isn't right with her. She says over text one day she doesn't feel anything for me and breaks up with me. I spent practically 2 years giving her every thing I could and all I asked was to be loved. We are still friends at this point but I never lost feelings for her. I try seeing other people but no one seems to feel the same. I'm not a very good writer but I tried. Overall I have but one regret. I regret not trying my luck and taking a chance.

well Sup Forums, here I am again.

last time i was on here I was pulling an all nighter studying for school, and on a whim i decided to check my ex's twitter. I ended up feeling some pretty fierce feels, and split my night between telling my own personal story on Sup Forums and studying

and guess what I decided to do tonight

checked her fucking twitter again

the last time I checked she had a new avi up of her and her new bf/fwb

he looked mixed or latino or some shit, i couldnt tell

hurt more than it should have

tonight i checked and her latest tweet was "help i cant stop looking at pictures of mixed race babies" with a bunch of pictures of the little shits

I knew this would happen eventually after she went to school at a primarily black college but... damn Sup Forums..... talk about a fucking waste

pic very related

What happened bro? Why didn't it work out?

bump for me as i type, Ill give pics in return

Bumping with pictures

Course.

bumppppp

Going to type the story Friday night Sup Forumsros

Get pictures in here.

Have a pleasant sleep.

ok

Its a long story that i can type out later if you guys want

but the reason we broke up is her

we went to different schools, me to a university, her to CC, and we had finally gotten back together the beginning of last year. we visited each other when we could, hung out, talked all the time. i was dead set on marrying this girl. it got a little rough towards the end of the year which i can get into detail about later, because i feel like it may have contributed to the breakup some, but i digress

we had our whole summer planned out ahead of us, all these things we wanted to do, every place we were going to go, we were excited to see each other, but the DAY. the EXACT FIRST FUCKING DAY that finals were over, she stopped texting me.

I dont mean completely ghosted me, it was more like we had been talking every day but now it was hard to get a reply out of her. shed read my texts and open my snapchats, but the frequency with which she replied got less and less

at first i chalked it up to all of her friends being back and her finally seeing them, so i didnt mind. but it got worse and worse as the month went on. and everything we planned on doing? didnt happen

cntd

That's rude of her.

You don't need a feels thread user you need a reality check. Purposefully subjecting yourself to emotional pain is no different than purposefully subjecting yourself to physical pain (self-harm). You think this shit is going to make you feel better? It won't. I know it's addicting and there's something captivating about knowing other people feel the same pain you do but it's a waste of time. The only thing that will fix you is time and/or change.

she started making excuses not to see me. she told me "oh i have work that day" or that she had plans with friends or just not reply at all. then stupidly when i log onto social media, theres a picture of her clubbing with all of her friends.

believe me it set off alarms in my head, Id call her, Id text her, yell at her, ask her why she wouldnt see me and if she even cares anymore, and shed cry and say yes and shes sorry and shed get better and shed stop being a complete bitch

she didnt. this persisted all of summer. for some reason i stuck through it, on the false hope that it would get better and we could be together again. i swear to god it was her friends poisoning her mind like this.

i degenerated into a shell of a man, became an alcoholic. i should have killed myself with the amount of times ive drinken and driven. and yet she still insisted that nothing was wrong and she loved me and i believed her like the fool i was

i know it sounds tame but she fucked with my mind for 4 months, and then the last week before she left for a new school, I asked her why she wouldnt see me and she told me she just doesnt care about me anymore

the girl who a couple months previously was joking/not really joking about us getting married, told me, and i quote, "i just dont feel anything towards you anymore, youre more of a best friend and i dont plan on keeping this up or keeping contact once school starts"

thats basically why. the post-breakup was an absolute shitshow and if anything, was by far worse than the summer

how is everybody doing night? chilling here listening to some sad ass music letting my feelings drain.

Maybe I should start slicing my self up

you ever feel like your body is on autopilot and youre just watching yourself? idk something like that. i really need a change. but tonight im doing alright

Story for u guys

Lily. Met her online, played mmos together and had super deep convos late into the night. Felt a strong emotional connection, but thought she was a fake or catfish till she asked to skype and discovered she was beautiful. I had gotten sick of being the fattest, weakest kid in middle school so my first year of high school I signed up for a personal trainer and was looking pretty fine by that time, so she didn't immediately drop me like I wasn't hot. Unfortunately, we lived nearly 2000 miles apart, no exaggeration, and after 6 months of feeling life was worth living for the first time.
More?

i definitely understand, its how i feel most of the time. glad ur doing alright tonight Sup Forumsro.

Jesus Christ, mate

>recently got a girlfriend
>she is a known hoe
>claims she is not a hoe anymore lol
>jokingly accept the offer to become boyfriend
>falling for her
>how hard will it hurt when she cheats on me?
>should I get out now?
>the universe is telling me to stay
>...?

Brace for Impact.

Well, that's life friend. It has its ups and downs. I know that you're future is going to bright and glorious, filled with a new girl that will love you with all her heart.

Lost some txt there sumhow.
After 4 months of feeling life was worth living for the first time, things turned stale. I started writing poetry, which was pretty dang good as I recall, and eventually started using the old *description of action* thing, albeit cringier as she was younger in body though older in mind and wanted more, though neither of us were comfortable with actual nudes, so I ended up spewing non-sexual romanticisms instead.

sure

shall i continue?
it only hits so hard recently because the new girl im trying to talk to is being difficult

Go for it buddy. Let it all out.

fuck her brains out, every chance, wait for it to disintegrate, remember the fun

Please don't do that. It wouldn't solve anything. The scars will just become reminders.

this guy knows

I can distinctly recall once typing:
*nestles between Lilys breasts*
Yeah. That bad. Although, ever since thats basically stuck in my head as my #1 fantasy. Go figure.

Without physical contact, I start to feel pain mix with my joy, literally every night I feel my stomach clench and a few times shed a tear or three because of how much I love her, but can't hold in my arms and whisper those words in her ears. The next time we chat I say: "Lily, I love you, and if this distance is too much for you I will drive my car (tiny red ford focus hatchback with 120k miles on it and a poorly pimped out engine, didn't have a muffler and on multiple occassions leaked brake fluid and antifreeze because absolute trash car that thinking back wouldn't have survived half the trip) from Ohio to Utah so you don't have to hurt for as long as you need."
She laughs because she knows about the car and realizes immediately that it wouldn't work, but I'm dedicated now and the thought never crosses my mind. I start to research plane tickets and gas/food costs. Meanwhile, she starts high school.

Leaving in all these specific details because for some reason I want someone I know to read this.

How so friend? What makes her a troublesome?

(un)fortunately from experience, we quickly became really good friends, such an awesome girl, loved her and then I failed out of school, fizzled out and a year later I still can't get over her

/r9gay/ is like this all day erryday

I'd rather suffer and try to forget than be with a hoe

yea i get this weird feeling, where i feel like I'm not actually seeing anything for real. like I'm sitting in my eyes seeing everything on a screen. like a strange type of constant tunnel vision.

I have a similar story, but mine has been gone nearly three years. The load doesn't lighten. All one can do is bear it.

As you wish good sirs
Pretyped, btw. You're welcome.

She starts high school and immediatrly our convos start becoming less frequent. I understand, I've got school too. We start video chatting more often, occassionally with the same group we met in. Lily mentions a lot of guys hit on her, and she has a hard time explaining that she's in a relationship with a guy she never met in person. I start doing dramatic readings of lame fanfictions and singing to her, which seems to be making everything better, and even befriending those other people from online that I then considered my best friends. Life is looking up.

One day she actually calls me on my cell, and says we need to talk. In our old chatroom. Moderately confused, extremely worried. I knew what was about to happen, but not what caused it, so I thought I could reveal the master road trip plan to change her mind. I get on my lappy and open the old chatango group.
"user, a guy at school today approached me at my locker, asked me out, and I said yes. Then he kissed me."
Not gonna lie seeing those words typed out again hit me in the tear ducts. I had sworn to save my first kiss for her, and she for me. I had actually been asked out once a couple months prior and turned the grill down, expected the same from her with absolutely no doubt of her loyalty. Her love. OUR love. She shattered everything I believed in with two sentences. I can only respond by saying that I felt betrayed beyond words and couldn't fathom why she never told me that the distance was getting to her. She simply responded by saying she didn't have as much faith in us staying together as I did and couldn't stand me wasting my life on her. I believed that ar the time, and in an utterly dumbfounded stupor I went to bed.

Hmm.. this is a difficult case. I'm so glad that you've found someone you can talk to and be.. 'emotional' with. However, that is a pretty far out location. You can always talk the subway!

distance is a bitch to express

Anyone else know any musicians like Eden or Stephen. If you don't know who they are. Its good feels music. Highly recommend it

Everything in my life is going right and I'm still horribly depressed and I don't know why.

I'll post a few pics cuz I'm bored

Don't speak to her for weeks. Still get on the old games because other people are there too. She comes back on one day, brings her new boytoy along, named kyle or something. At first we somehow just get along like old, platonic chums. Everyone welcomes boitoi and acts normal, myself included because now completely numb to emotion. Kyle randomly asks if I was Lilys ex because she either told him or I let something too obvious slip out. I say "yeah it's cool man, no hard feelings." But the feelings are harder than a full chub for Emma Watson. My near-numbness can't subdue the pure rage that fills me, and I go full cringe, tell him outright that if he hurts her physically or emotionally I would destroy him, utilizing some absurdly gorey descriptions. She doesn't like it, he doesn't like it, everyone hearing this mutes or jumps to their defense, because not autistic faggots like myself. She blocks me for a while, I stop playin online vidya because humiliated, but feel like I was the one being treated unfairly. I mend relationships with the others over time, Lily unblocks me long enough to apologise but we maintain radio silence. One day months later the original group of four are together, me, Lily, and two others. One of the others is another girl, who we always called Ink. Ink and lily start talking boy stuff, and Lily offhand mentions losing her virginity. Somehow, I thought this just wasn't a thing that would happen because naive and in denial. I can't handle the very concept of another man doing this, and can only percieve this as a personal attack. I called her horrible things, and told her that I hated her for breaking me and never wanted to hear from her again.

Nearly done, 2 more at most

(I didn't see you response, sorry!)
That's the thing isn't? Life gives you something beautiful, but decides to take it away when you are really attached. I'm sorry to hear this user.

well she pulled the line "youre my best friend and i dont want to lose you" etc etc and asked me to still be her friend, and being the little bitch she made me into, i told her yes id be here friend

now i didnt realize it at the time because i was consistently drunk for the next three weeks, but after that she immediately snapped out of whatever apologetic farce she put on that night and went right on to toying with me

she started talking to me more and more, snap chatting me lewd pics of herself, teasing me, im talking the fucking DAY after she pulled this shit

i tried not to be too mad. i honestly tried to be her friend, i really did Sup Forums, but she dint want to be friends she just wanted to fuck with my head. example
>she texts me
>fuck this chick, but wait shes a friend now
>think to myself "if this were any other friend id answer, no reason to ignore her"
>"if it were ny other friend id reply" so i reply
>read fucking receipts me

she dictated when we talked, shed hit me up when she felt like it to mess with my feelings some more, talk about how badly she wants a baby inside of her RIGHT FUCKING NOW or how great the parties are at her new school, and then leave me to wallow in misery for the next few days, ignoring my every text or snapchat

It went on like this until i snapped. I ignored her, i blocked her on everything, told her she was a shitty person and to never talk to me again and then blocked ehr number. and that was that

still have the texts somewhere

At least you got dubs. Stop being a fucking pussy user

Dubs of truth, thanks for making me feel better

MOOOOOOOO

One day I feel remorse while recalling the events. I get onto the old gang group chatting location, and they all happen to be on at the same time. Before I can type out a very articulate apology, I am informed that my outburst drove her to break up with her old bf, start dating a new guy who got her into drugs, and eventually she tried to kill herself. I'm already at a point where I've noticed that I don't feel anything anymore, so my reaction is... less than sympathetic. This time though, the others defend me telling her it's not my fault she did those things but still upset I don't express more emotion than being angry she would even try to do something so stupid, because still autismo mindset. I never imagined this was how the our story would play out, and finally let myself feel everything I'd bottled up. I told her that it was in turn her fault that I couldn't cry at my relatives funeral (true story), that everything that brought me joy in life felt hollow now, that I was so deprived of any semblance of human connection that I had to jack off every bloody day to feel ANYTHING.

That's another one I've never shared.

I sat at my desk, steaming with fury, reveling in how alive I felt, marinating in hatred, and on the verge of sobbing because I had nothing left in life but knowing she was happy, and that had nearly been destroyed as well. I aplogised again later, and she conceded that I wasn't to blame for her suicide attempt. We reconciled, forgave, and confirmed that this would be the end. I never again spoke to her outside of text based communication, which is an odd and almost spoopy story by itself, but that was the end of the main story. To this day, I swear to you that physical pain is extemely deadened compared to before, I don't feel sympathy like a normal person does. And I've never been able to love another human being, romantically or otherwise again.

Pic related. It's Lily.

I'm glad you got her out of your system. Parasites like her do bot deserve a chance. May I see these texts?.. pardon if I'm prying to much, user.

On the right looks like the silhouette of a naked guy and girl bending over

np, thats why i offered. give me a minute to dig them up

and nudes