Hello, Anonymous! It's Tuesday night, so make sure you get plenty of sleep if you've got things to do tomorrow!

Hello, Anonymous! It's Tuesday night, so make sure you get plenty of sleep if you've got things to do tomorrow!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4jH0WeV67I
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=hwsVldXuIgs
vocaroo.com/i/s15N5O6BCPsx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ooh, thank you~!

- Cirno

I got nothing.

I'm 12 and what is this?

Kagami!?

No no no no no NO!

im already in bed

I'm confused, what should I do?

i dont know

Think nothing of it! I just thought I'd remind everyone.

I really don't think you should be here if you're that young...

Hello there! Do we know each other? I like your hair and those bunny ear accessories!

What's wrong???

Why are you so racist? ;A;
Next time i'll come as a german guy.

OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR
They're not accessories! They're real. I am moonbun.

I... I was only fooling around. Anyway, what is this?

Racist? What?

Ehehe.. you really get into your cosplays, huh?

I don't know, I thought you'd know! I only just got here.

what the fuck is this

Should we scream at eachother and then hold hands?

Well, while we're here... tarot readings and stuff.

F-fine. Think what you want. You're cute, though. You have the same color hair as me!

Huh? Th-that sounds kind of silly, why would we do that?

do we roll ?

Think about it, it would make for a great story and it would be bonding too.

For now, you don't need GETs. I might put the GETwall back up if I get too many requests, but I kinda doubt that'll happen here.

Oh, umm... thanks! I like your hair too. I'm glad it's not just a wig!

It sounds embarrassing, but I guess I could give it a shot...

Guys wait.

Reisen claimed.

Only if this was real....

Great! Now, scream at me!
Oh you!

Thanks dude

Fuck you all I win. I have a gun.

ive never been in this thread before
someone help me out

WRONG

A-.. *ahem* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Neither have I it must be cleansed

Nobody has been in this thread before. What can I do for you, though?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
(Also youtu.be/V4jH0WeV67I )

Kind of a lewd scream, don't you think?

Well, it's because now comes the handholding, should we wear gloves?

You haven't been touching anything gross, have you?

R E M O V E

CLEANSING

So no one wants a reading or anything?

Nope, these hands are %100 filth free. (On a side note, what's the purpose of the thread?)
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
Me I guess.

K E B A B

I told you, I don't know that! I walked into this empty shrine and then the shrine maiden told me it was mine for the night... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do!

youtube.com/watch?v=hwsVldXuIgs

It had been a while without this...
Then you should, like, host the shrine! And, like, be more maiden-ish.
Yo Bell.

idol18x blogspot

How do I do that? She gave me these clothes, but...

yo, whats up?

>Three of Pentacles
>Five of Swords
>King of Swords
Your reputation for quality earns you an unfortunate meeting with a powerful man with a quick temper. He is no fool and should be handled with care.

Nothing much, I wish I had some coffe with me. You?
Well, the Op wasn't quite shrine-ish on its own, so that's that.

I need a luck charm.

All she said was to open with a nice message for "Anonymous"... whoever that is... and then a bunch of people would come to hang out!

Great, more discordancy in my life. Thanks, senpai.
Well, it sorta worked though, no?
Over here we use red coloured stuff, like a red thread bracalet or such to keep bad luck or ill will away.

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious. You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

I don't know. Is this what working looks like?

I heard about red thread before. I was planning on getting a pentacle but since I can't find any in red thread will have to do.

I even tried carrying around a salt packet one. Maybe it wasn't the right salt or enough.

Fair enough, so, nothing interesting lately?
A pentacle? What for? A bracalet or a braided cord tied to anything you wear or your car if you have one should do.

Wrong thread m8.

Phone died. Other than that im pretty good.

that is not of wörk

Not really... I spent most of today just sifting through files from an old hard drive... I'm going to use it as an external storage device, but I had to get the important stuff off of it.

Like I said a pentacle for good luck although now a days they are seen as more satanic cause of what some edgy rocks bands did and the pagan origins, especially when pointed upside down. Pentacles are also used for magical protection.

Just something nice to have.

What did you used to use it for?
The more you know. Are you worried about people trying to curse you and such?

The main hard drive in a different computer. It has a whole OS still on it so it's not like the files are all in one place... I just have to make sure I remember everything before I format it.

Eh not really. Just down on my luck. Funny thing is though a store is selling an "evil eye" trinket to help protect yourself from curses by being stared at.

Plus I would like the pentacle cause I would like some more occult things. I have parts of a translated french demon dictionary and a demon/angel summoning book called the lower key of Solomon and a symbol book.

Are you building a pc or just replacing pieces?
Really? Pics or it never happened.

Evil Eye is probably one of the oldest and most well-known curses in the world! It sounds silly, but ancient people really did believe that being given a mean look could actually bring you bad luck. Even just pictures of eyes have a foreboding symbolism that plays on that superstition... as well as the feeling of being watched. Even just a picture of an eye on the wall can make someone think twice about stealing.

I replaced the old PC a long time ago, and I just had the hard drive sitting around... there were some nice memories on there though, so I finally decided to do something with it. Plus, a 450 GB external drive might come in handy!

I know pics or it never happened is a meme but if you want I can come by next week and show you. They got a full display of them.

Oh I am well aware of that. I believe in stranger things to call the evil eye curse silly. The charm itself originated in Turkey I believe.

Over here people often buy tiny medalions with saints imprinted for newborns to protect them from evil eye or people with a "stare too strong"
Yeah! I don't know what I would fill that space with, myself tho.
Sure! It would be great to see some of that.

My good luck charm is to collect pennies... not for myself, but to leave for other people to find and bring them good luck. If you take that superstition, plus the magical rule of three, it means you'll get three times as much luck for each person you help out that way!

Hello everyone

Sup

Never heard about the penny thing. Problem is though pennies are phased out here plus I don't get out often.

Thinking I might be a natural magnet for bad luck.
Hello.

Hi there.
Hey, what if... you learn how to knit and do it yourself?

Don't know where you are getting the knit thing from but for a while I have been thinking of making some knitted plush things.

Well going to bed in 5 minutes.

Or braiding, whatever, aaanyway, I'll be expecting you on these days!

ohai

Anyway im going now. staying up way to late, not like i would be able to sleep anyway

Hi
Is this thread related to the Reimu threads?

Sorta I guess. Why?

As long as I'm here, it is. What's up?

I was just curious
It looked so familiar.

vocaroo.com/i/s15N5O6BCPsx
-Koi

I see. Yep! We'll have normal shrine hours tomorrow, I just thought I'd do something different tonight that won't keep me too busy, but I'm still available for all the usual stuff.

Suck me off

K but what do I get out from this deal?
It is not gay as long as we don't stare into eachothers eyes.

Ok then ride me

Well, it sure is good to see you!

What is in it for me tho? You won't be expecting me to give you a freebie, are you?

Always glad to see you too, Anonymous!

Thanks!
Anything new going on in life?

Well, I just got back into making sprites today. I've been stuck for a good while but I finally got what I needed to keep going on my project. Other than that, just the usual!