ITT artists with questionable political opinions

ITT artists with questionable political opinions

Every political opinion is questionable
Also stop pol baiting, I hope everyone remembers their sage

Annie Clarkkk

I would say morrissey is a nationalist, he is also openly anti monarchist.
His music is intentionally really white and english.
Has a lot of right wing tendencies, but also is a giant vegan faggot.

For some reason tumbler girls and mexicans love em though
I dont know, maybe its because he is old.

He was also super vague and private about his sexuality and love life, claimed to be asexual

>He was also super vague and private about his sexuality and love life

Well his lyrics are filled with homosexual themes.

Morrissey is odd, I think he probably is gay but has a natural distaste for people/humanity in general. Relationships would be a disaster so I think that's where the asexual thing comes from.

I think from a political viewpoint Morrissey is just a contrarian. He actively takes the opposite position of what most people take, regardless if that position is on the right or left.

>Burzum is not posted

moz is a contradiction, a little englander who hated thatcher, a gay asexual

Maybe from a political viewpoint it is left and right that are the contrarian and most people, especially outspoken people like Moz, don't fit those artificial 'genders'.

How about all of them
shut up and stick to making music

ITT: salty boys cherry picking specific artists they hate

no one is innocent

Morrissy is like pol and tumbler fused together in some sort of the fly type accident that went horribly right

>Morrissey's sexuality has been the subject of much speculation and coverage in the British press during his career, with claims varyingly being made that he was celibate, a frustrated heterosexual, or bisexual. In a 1980 letter, he described both himself and his then-girlfriend as bisexual, although added that "I hate sex". During his years with The Smiths, Morrissey professed to being celibate, which stood out at a time when much of pop music was dominated by visible sexuality. Marr said in a 1984 interview that Morrissey "doesn't participate in sex at the moment and hasn't done so for a while". Repeatedly, interviewers asked Morrissey if he was gay, which he denied. In response to one such inquiry in 1985, he stated that "I don't recognise such terms as heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and I think it's important that there's someone in pop music who's like that. These words do great damage, they confuse people and they make people feel unhappy so I want to do away with them."

>Throughout his career, Morrissey has retained an intensely private personal life. A longtime resident of Los Angeles during the latter part of his solo career, he now maintains a number of homes in Los Angeles, Rome, Switzerland, and the UK. Stringer characterised Morrissey as a man with various contradictory traits, being "an ordinary, working-class 'anti-star' who nevertheless loves to hog the spotlight, a nice man who says the nastiest things about other people, a shy man who is also an outrageous narcissist".Similarly, Morrissey biographer David Bret described the singer as being "quintessentially English", while Simpson termed him a Little Englander.

>who nevertheless loves to hog the spotlight, a nice man who says the nastiest things about other people, a shy man who is also an outrageous narcissist

Complete opposite to Johnny Marr. No idea how they got on together for so long.

How is that anything like pol and tumblr? please explain

explanation: user uses too much Sup Forums

This thread will go to shit really quick

>giant faggot obsessed with sexuality, also somehow right wing nationalist little englander, has been known to say politically incorrect things and make fun of nigger music

"I hate sex" = tumblr

"Doesn't participate in sex" = Sup Forums

also vegetarian who refused to perform at a festival who served meat

50% of what StopMan says is right but the other 50% is pure lunacy

he's like that two-face guy from batman

>kek kek cuck cuck
>nazi nazi le drunpdft
>libuck libcuck cuck

There, thread over.

>his lyrics are filled with homosexual themes

guess user hasn't ever been with a woman or had his heart broken.

Why do you think that political opinions matter more and should be questionable unlike non-political ones?
Stockhausen said that 9/11 was the greatest work of art ever, and this is perfectly apolitical opinion, but this fact doesn't justify it in any way.

tumblerites hate sex just as much as evangelicals, they hate it with a passion, they hate seen sexuality and nudity, they want people to cover up, they want to censor works of art that "sexualize" women

The idea of privilege is just the secular version of catholic original sin.

Basically tumbler are mentally ill faggots

That just sounds like pretentious snobbery, I don't think that's synonymous with pol and tumbl-ohhh-ho ho, waait, now I get it.

When in this charming car
This charming man
I would go out tonight
But I haven't got a stitch to wear
This man said "it's gruesome
That someone so handsome should care"

It's blatant.

Hating sex and hating promiscuity are two different things.