Netflix suits approach you one day and ask for your pitch for an original series/movie to be aired exclusively on...

Netflix suits approach you one day and ask for your pitch for an original series/movie to be aired exclusively on Netflix. What do you pitch?

A three season anthology show that adapts the Vengeance Trilogy and Americanizes it right.

A fictionalized chronicle of Bill Cosby's rape escapades starring Hannibal Buress

do you think Burress actually raped someone and is deflecting?

a quirky hipster drama

then i'd funnel all the money out and hope netflix fails

You cheeky bastard

For me, completely accurate version of Dune.

Nice try, Netflix.

a show about a young quirky black female making her way through a world run by men while turning heads and keeping it fresh

Dredd police procedural. Make it as fascist as possible please. If they gayed it up with BLM shit I would lose it.

Narcos season 3: Chapo vs The Zetas

Cryptonomicon turned into a miniseries.

I'd bring back Sliders, no reason

Season 3 of Carnivale set a decade in the future and starring and produced by all the same people.

>BLM

No lives matter in that world. Only the Law.

A N I M O R P H S REBOOOT WITH NEW AWESOME CGI

Ok... here we go:
Plane disappears in the Bermuda triangle and lands on an alien Island in another dimension.

I'd start an age of seafaringkino
Marco polo was garbage because it's plot revolved around trying to get the attention of fags born on the 90s to create online buzz, with modern morals, one liners and quips. I'd make something Portugal / Dutch centered, with erious and sober story tones, no fucking romances, and film a lot of scenes in canary Islands. A series for men, by men.

Where Bill Cosby is written in such a way that he is portrayed as the victim

Something something eldritch horror and Lovecraft

Sharks are secret CIA agents that sell narcotics worldwide.

a newbie, foreman, and toolroom
series showing the daily life in a refinery
the 12-14 hr day/7days aweek
newbie dealing with the sleeplessness, away from home, losing gf/wife, the excess partying/drinking with fellow workers
foreman dealing with newbie, verterans, payroll, excess partying, the cheating
the toolroom (an older guy/veteran) being the most responsible, careful, the mentor and go between the workers and foreman/supervisor

Set in the John Wick world about that assassin underworld and stuff

A reality/found footage show simply titled

"Shitposting Olympics"

Cyberpunk setting mixed with occult stuff etc.

What does Netflix have to do anything?
You could've just said pitch a tv show and you could get the same results.
Nice try Normieflix, you're not stealing my ideas.

A historically accurate show about the Anglo-Saxon-Jute conquest of England. With lost of gold and silver helmets and belt buckles, not just the leather armour or medieval Italian helmets they wear in Vikings. Also no fucking niggers just Northern European ancestry.

crime thriller about a washed up method actor who joins the mafia to get into character for a gangster movie - who then goes insane and starts taping his crime sprees to put them in movie

It's Netflix.
A spin off of friends.
But with their kids as leads. The main cast would make some appearances, specially Monica and Chandler, they seem to be the ones closest to JUST themselves.

Paradise Lost, but told through a mid 1800's American South setting.

>God is a plantation owner
>slaves are humanity
>Lucifer and his fallen angels are run always who staged a revolt
>Adam and Eve are house slaves that learn to read

I'd rather see HBO or someone other than Netflix do this though.

A two season miniseries following a Deathwatch Kill-team

Anna Karenina/Jason X crossover

1 season.

start up Charles In Charge again set decades in the future when Charles is President

*Run aways