Leslie Jones is Mary McFly who's accidentaly sent into the 40's in a time-traveling Hummer invented by her friend, Dr...

>Leslie Jones is Mary McFly who's accidentaly sent into the 40's in a time-traveling Hummer invented by her friend, Dr. Emmet Brown (played by Idris Elba), and must make sure her slave parents who work in a cotton field unite in order to save her own existence.

So what'cha think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4PUJKLT6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"That's Heavy" to be replaced with "AWW HELL NAW!!!!"

In the iconic scene where Marty McFly plays 'Johnny B. Goode', in this new fresh version Leslie Jones will be playing 'Let's Get Started' by hip-hop group Black Eyed Peas in front of her parents' slave owner and his peers.

>Slavery
>in the 40's
what

> thousands of nigger characters in literature & lore
> niggers only want to play white characters

Why are niggers so desperate to be white?

1840s

Alright makes more sense. Don't understand the huge timegap when BTTF was only 30 years

I'd watch it

sharecroppers then

eliminating slavery didn't do nothing eliminate shit subsistence wage work in america or the world

Literally BLACK to the Future

I suck at history.

Dr. Emmanuel White.

>(played by Idris Elba)
Nice touch

Well, you must if you thought slavery ended 75 years ago.
Why use slaves when you have thresher machines by then?
Use your fucking brain next time, user.

Thanks, user. Right now somewhere in Hollywood, someone is pitching this idea.

It feels like a funny idea for a skit on SNL, but you just know one of the Sony shills on this board is pitching it to their overlords right now for a feature length movie.

My pitch for Black to the Future:

Eddie Murphy in an Einstein wig as Doc Brown.

Jaden Smith as Marty

Will Smith as his dad

Jaden goes back in time in a cadillac with spinning rims to 1995 where his father is the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

HEr parents got togheter in 1840's?

it's scary because this is entirely possible in the age we live in

suicidepepe.png

>40's
>slavery didn't exist in the 1940's
>OP must mean 1840's
>wait so this bitch is 160 years old?

>Biff's great great grandpappy owned a plantation

thankfully, this could never happen, because based Robert Zemeckis has said he wont make a sequel or reboot to back to the Future, and he has the only say on whether it can happen or not.

better hope he doesnt die anytime soon.

They're not alone.

instead of her parents 1940's how about 1840's were her great-grandparents and that a Sup Forums time traveler is going to kill them and she needs to stop him

would never get green lit
would need Mcfly's parents to be part of the LGBT community to get any attention nowdays

i'd watch it desu

Reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4PUJKLT6k

Of course Biff must still be white.

Implying people who are legitimately angry about race issues have one iota of historical awareness.

>enchantment under the sea rap battle

Dave chappell already did this

It will be revealed her Great-Grandmother was in fact white, but in love with a slave.

>Why are niggers so desperate to be white?

Niggers are only validated when they get a pat on the head from the white man.

Why do you think niggers shit all over their own BET awards but will got ape if they win an Oscar?

Cuz niggers realize their own opinions are worthless.

>Why do you think niggers shit all over their own BET awards but will got ape if they win an Oscar?

> 2016
> No nigger wants to play shaft or dolomyte in a move
> every nigger wishes they could be the first "black" James Bond

Kind of pathetic how niggers have no self esteem or self worth.

lmao this was good

Black to the Future

Since it's time travel and based on BTTF - yes I would.

Replace Elba by Al Sharpton and we got a fucking deal.

Who'd play Biff? Melissa McCarthy?

Just leave.

>I legitimately thought that slavery existed in the 1940's.

leslie jones a qt... tbqh...

Her parents would be more important. The best way to deal with the modern issues faced by black people is to rewrite history to ignore anything negative. Her Father would be a successful billionaire from Africa, a prince maybe, and her mother the Mayor of Brown Town.

*yawn*

the sad thing is, something like this is pretty much guaranteed to happen at some point in the future

I'm sold on this idea, even with jaden