Anyone here use tinder? Any stories?

Anyone here use tinder? Any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rF_wcu8IVaY&list=PLlkXiZI20orQE8OMg0Uo2lsJhHm7tNNZw&index=55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm talking to a girl who knew about Sup Forums, sorta is making my night far more fun than it would have otherwise been

Good or bad stories?

Met my girlfriend of 2 years on there. I wasn't even looking at the profile or pics, just kept swiping right while drunk. She knows that but we are still in love still and have no plans on stopping. It's good.

I just get laid and get nudes. Shit is easy. I'm not rich and maybe 7/10 on my best day. Not like I'm ripped.

Pussy just kind of flows on Tinder. Pro tip if her profile says "not here for a fling" she is here for a fling. Women are stupid.

Depends on how pretty you are, OP. Otherwise, it's shit.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm 7/10, have pics of me adventuring, get tons of hits but from obese chicks, black chicks with kids, or with vapers, chicks looking for free weed. Perhaps I'm uglier than I think.

This af...I've slept with at least 15 girls from tinder...all of them said not here for hook ups. Lol

This. I'm like a 5 and older and it's total shit for me. Maybe 4-6 girls a month chat with me and it's for like 2-3 texts then that's it. Just basic "hey what things do you like" then they just stop. Thought it could be my rap, but unless the correct first thing to do is send a dick pic then I have no idea. Girls have it easy of course and just need to wade through the shit. But even a blind squirrel finds a nut right?

i met the one who introduced me into Sup Forums there. then he broke my heart and I died

Dude, I either got zero matches or bots. I have zero clue how anyone who's uglier than me has gotten laid using Tinder. Seriously, like wtf?

Any tips for the conversation? Only took one girl out and it was slightly awkward since she wasnt that interesting. How to skip the date and just smash?

It's what you write...when I first was on Tinder 0 matches took a couple of cool shots hiking wrote somethings about dumb shit I like then they all started rolling in I never ask about sex or hooking up it just happens...

Well I can say I got laid once. Total 4 however. At least it wasn't a guy I guess. Still... That was 2 years ago. Now like you said it's bots and mostly BS it seems. Not like it was before. I started to look in to other apps as well but so far nothing. Seems paying for an account on POF might be the nest step. Zooks even seemed to suck for example.

Anyone else recommend some other free app?

met a jewess, she was slutty artsy and ditsy. didnt wash regularly. fucked her for a while til i quenched my thirst then broke up with her.

She was fucking loaded though, like, family owned multiple homes, 2 in Manhatten, loaded. Still wasn't worth the legbeard

>It's what you write

This is most of it also. They say they don't want to be lied to or play games with but they must since they never seem to click on the "real" accounts which are honest and more realistic.

Been using for about a year.

Had 2 Hook ups and both were terrible. Did lead to more interesting stuff.

Been a few dates, a few nudes, Met my current girlfriend of a few months there.

6/10 on a good day, beat advice is be funny, intelligent, be cheeky without being overbaring, and don't be a cunt if things aren't working out, girls aren't afraid to tell their friends what you're like and word gets around.

Network from there.

I dunno, I think chicks just hate me because I did that. I'd write about shit I liked or did and had pics of me outside doing shit. I have a pic of me hugging my dog, a golden retriever, ffs.

I'm also too stupid to know how to hookup or even what to say to get laid tbh. I'm too scared I'll creep her out and she'll run off.

I have a hard time believing Tinder was ever any good. But there's Bumble, the catch is women message first and I've also seen way more attractive women there than Tinder.

Also you gotta remember there's probably 100+ guys trying to get at them so you gotta stand out...my friend showed me all the matches she had and all the messages she had ignored...there's probably like 15 guys that have told her I'm not like the rest I'm different I'm shy I don't usually talk to a bunch of girls...

I met a girl that managed 3 corporate accounts and made a lot of money...slept with her she flew me out a couple times to see her and she paid a professional to rewrite my resume then called in a favor and got me a awesome job...I ended up sleeping with her a couple more times then we parted ways...

Met loads of girls who just came out of a relationship. Had a few dates with some that were great on their own. Mostly get whales that are far bigger than they appear, I simply cant sleep with them now it just doesn't work.

Slept with one, an 8/10 with a wild ass... shit was smoking. Slept with this christian girl who has gone back on every rule she has made and continues to text me regardless of how I treat her.

Met an 18 yro who might move in with me soon.

man tinder is weird af, I've deleted it and readded like 5 times.
Gottta have good pics, nobody reads your bio.

I've gotten laid off it, and will later this week. Usually im just really direct and tell people im looking for like a fwb or w/e which removes a lot of people but over time it works? I'm too lazy to put in the work otherwise

got like 200 matches or so and never met up with anyone, its good if you need some validation but that's about it

Whisper is better for finding a fwb I found.

what's it like?

got laid and contracted HPV, be careful guys

Whisper girls that I've met so far have been unstable...

I use tinder pretty frequently in the SF bay area. I use a fuzzy no face pic of some other guy with his shirt off and amazing abs (way nicer than mine) but similar body type to me, then some face pics of me adventuring and shit. Get fucktons of matches over the abs, I always say "oh that's an old pic but I still go to the gym all the time" works like a charm

It's like Sup Forums with locals.

Oh yeah, definitely. I was lucky enough to meet someone in the middle of a young divorce.

I just downloaded it right now

wtf is car fun? kek

fuck you all for not replying to this

Any advice on getting nudes?

I super liked this girl about a week ago, we are hitting it off pretty well. Her sleep schedule is as fucked as mine is which is fantastic, and we are meeting tomorrow evening. I don't want to fuck myself but it seems to be going really well. I have never dated anyone, never had sex, and am 21. I can't fuck this up

im what I consider a below average guy on there but I got laid for the first time afew days ago.

Its too late, you will be terrible in bed and she won't see you again.

Then all these horrid emotions on how you have never been with someone through your prime years will surface and you will be damaged for months.

Is it just for you guys in your twenties?
Are women in the 30-40 range on it?

>has a chance to lose virginity
>is talking like a cuck who is trying to find his dream girl

Stop being such a pussy you retard

Theres a story here and there of students matching with their professors and shit. Definitely older women on

noted

Nah bro you'll be fine screw this guy...just keep calm try to do something fun it's rare unless you specifically ask for hookups to have sex on the first night...usually I just make conversation and set up for the second date... Lol like for example ask if they've tried a place to eat that you like and say maybe we can go next time...

this
never fuck a girl without a condom that you just met on tinder, she could've fuckd a million guys before you.

tru

wtf is this?

>

its because everything women say is reversed lol

Nice, might have to give it a try then

Been looking at backpage but I'm just too jew to spend one hundred fucking dollars for half a fucking hour

Really? I tried tinder for like a week and I seriously did not know what the fuck women wanted. I'm ripped and decent looking, but should I put shirtless pics? I don't want to be an awkward fuck

a black person's instagram

>one hundred fucking dollars for half a fucking hour
Yeah fuck that. And tinder lets you narrow your search to specific age ranges to help with the wanting older women thing

Same here. I think its mainly just flooding of the dick market. EVERY female gets a shit ton of swipes while a lot of guys get next to none. Tinder is kinda just a shitty avenue for dealing with this shit honestly

Same story as me. Funny if it was the same bitch I hooked up with on there.

this is a big deal.

picture this. every time you swipe right nothing happens. but if its a girl, chances are almost every time she swipes right she gets a match.

To be honest, Tinder makes me sympathize with rapists

I've been using Tinder for over 2 years and POF for over 3 years... Have yet to meet a girl in real life using those apps...

Dude there's a book my cousin told me to read it's like a pick up artist I already do most of the shit on there and I never read it but the things I already do are in that book...I'm not saying I'm an expert but I have had my fair share of chicks...just be confident!

Top tips
>be foreign
>don't be autismo
>be a mix of cheeky and shit
>get laid a lot

The Game by Neil Straus.

90 percent of the book is about confidence. A lot of it is trash. but if you can learn how to be confident things are different.

Yes have made several dubs decides threads for tinder. Have been on roughly 20 dates using the app over the past few years, most of them went well. A couple of one night stands which weren't particularly interesting. It's a pretty legit dating app.. Haven't been catfished which is nice.

Holy fuck user please paste your bio statement. Did you have good pics or just some witty joke?

Not the same user but have had similar success on there. Don't be ugly and you'll get matches. Pretty much how it works

Most matches I've ever had in a row my buddy switched my bio to "I'm just here to fuck"
sometimes being brutally honest is the best route

It's pretty out there offensive tbh and I'm not giving it to you.
It can go either way but it's always fun

>1/?

I also had a shit ton of luck when we set it to "I swipe right for sluts"

I met this guy on tinder...my name is ivy...

youtube.com/watch?v=rF_wcu8IVaY&list=PLlkXiZI20orQE8OMg0Uo2lsJhHm7tNNZw&index=55

This is shopped. I can see the pixels.

You are retarded

i can SEE the pixels

don't post your bio, just the tl;dr
in general lines, help your Sup Forumsrothers out

I met some crazies. I fucked a girl that was 19, lookes 15, and had tits the size of my head. Now we're just friends, she's actually pretty cool.

I just ended a relationship though, and am looking to go back to Tinder for some sweet sweet meaningless sex, which is a first because I used to be a serial dater... Any tips?

I tell them that I'm an asshole and that they are worthless in such a way as the smart ones see it for sarcasm and the retards are offended or turned on depending on there metal state

Kissless virgin here.

I've been chatting with tons of girls from tinder. I'm moderately attractive and not even that interesting a guy. Don't lie in your bio and talk about yourself. Mirror what chicks do without being a feminine cuck.

*their

Fuck my club thumbs

You're doing something wrong, I fucked two chicks this weekend off Tinder and probably 40 in last year or so

>installed tinder
>swipe left
>swipe left
>see the girl i hooked up with once, when i was 17, before she got back with her ex
>soul crushed
>uninstall

I mean, I've been dating another girl for 4 years, and it's been 9 years since it all happened, but fuck.

I'm a former asshole, I really don't want to fall into old habits just to fuck.
TBH I have two fuckbuddies, but I can't help it, I want to fuck total strangers and never worry about them or see them as people, it's fucked up.

Should I just leave my bio empty and do the mirror thing?

I find location plays a major factor in success with banging randoms. I've used it quite a few hours placed throughout California and results very a great deal.

It might not be as personal as you think

DELET THIS

Sucks balls in NC

can confirm, am from south america, got a ton of matches in a trip to california, never met any though, i was there for a short time :(

I tried. Most matches are just bots.
All matches so far have been bots.

I potentially think this could have been my issue. I was in a small town in Texas when I used tinder and I ended up not having anymore profiles to even look after about 40 swipes within 35 mile radius.

Chatted with this girl for weeks, traded nudes, then met up in Boston and spent the whole night fucking in a hotel

Tbh she looks fat

Ai you're into BBW?

How do I set my Tinder so I don't get any trannies or niggers?

You have to download the trailer trash extension from AppStore

Fuck you, its not a trailer its a mobile home.

It might be mobile but you're not going anywhere

Are you a tall caucasian?
-If so, say no more fag

Looks cute. Share some of the nudes

fuck you nigger

Not til the bill collectors come knocking I'm not.

You can judge, but she was probably the best fuck I've ever had

Met my ex there. Good 8 months of sex and sappy PDAs before she moved away. However, didn't get many replies other than her because I solely used shitty pickup lines. 7/10 would recommend.

share the nudes user