Faces of Sup Forums thread?

Faces of Sup Forums thread?

also i cheated on my girlfriend of 4 years and broke up with her and she nearly died yesterday but i didnt care because she is fucking pysco am i a bad person?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/oreo.dealer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. pysco gf

she had like bpd and depression and i could deal with her shit anymore so i found a new girl, honestly dont care what happens to her

people that need attention as bad as the OP of this topic fucking freak me out.

Are you a woman or a boy? You look like a bit like Yoko Ono

A man

how do i look like a girl

Seeking acceptance, critique, and validation, from peers is normal in a society.
Being desperate for anonymity is probably a sign of low self esteem.

ayy

I got plenty of self esteem i aint looking for fucking compliments i dropped a bitch who is probably gonna kill herself and got a new hottie

Yes, you look like a boy here. First pic was confusing.

better pic

What are you? A jew?

No im from Virginia this is just my style

You have it backwards buckaroo. Folks who are desperate for acceptance and critique have low self esteem. Those who are content with their lives and themselves don't need validation from others.

No one cares what u faggots look like

/thread

instagram.com/oreo.dealer/

Americans really are a disgusting mongrel race

America is not a race. Are you really this dumb?

>America is not a race

You're right, that clusterfuck doesn't count as a human race

>a human race
Let that slip so easily, you scaled fuck.

nova?

Listening to:: Sneaker Pimps - Kiro TV :: track 01 :: Bloodsport :: Trip-Hop :: FLAC @ 947 Kbps :: 44100 Hz
Playing: Hearthstone
Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Nothing

Hi cutie

oh hello, I was worried this was dead

Oh boy this thread again.

Here's one I took right now for you. Ignore the tiredness in my eyes. I haven't slept in days

Seems like it
How the hell, I can't even stay up for 18 hours

Have you been up looking for your father?

Rate muh

Working on junk for my portfolio, all the computer light fucks with my sleep cycle. Can't sleep so I end up working more

No, I've been out boning your mother

if you really didn't care you wouldn't be asking if your a bad person on here, hell you probably wouldn't have even brought it up

Fucking lost

Bruh you ought to prioritize your health over profits. Can't fully enjoy your riches if you die before you turn 30.

Get some sleep.

nice pokemon poster, fag

This is probably the nicest advice anyone has given me on this site.

Thanks. I'll try

thanks, it's pretty nostalgic really

you look like you prefer to suck dicks. not kidding, that haircut really backs my presumption.

7/10

Show us your dick

You look like the kind of dude I used to make fun of in high school. The kind of dude who would think he's smooth af even though he has no fashion sense and no real charisma. The kind of dude who would pull an insecure 6.5 gf with deeper emotional issues and show her off to everyone because she actually agreed to fuck you after you pressured her for 3 months. The kind of dude who would call everyone better looking than him a douche simply because they put effort into their appearance.

Like, I don't even know you but I want to punch you in your beta af face.

. . . No offence tho

everybody hates Chriiiiiiiis

kek, thnx

Fix yo tape nigga

Whoa. Show me yours

you're only a bad person if you don't show your nipples