So apparently at my trip to Peru I got infected by a thorn cover with chromoblastomycosis I don't have a lot of money...

So apparently at my trip to Peru I got infected by a thorn cover with chromoblastomycosis I don't have a lot of money Sup Forums what to do?

Lick it

Drink a shot of kerosene and soak the foot in it as well. Old army cure. Google it.

Go to the hospital? Having little money doesn't prevent you from being treated. Plus you just went to Peru... you aren't on fucking skid row

How did you afford a trip to Peru if you don't have a lot of money to treat a foot condition? Get that checked out. I bet even a free clinic might at least offer you some off-the-shelf treatment for that.

This

Let them bill the ever living shit out of you. Fuck them. Get that shit treated..

>Go to Peru
>See poor people who can't afford health insurance
>Go to America
>See poor people who can't afford health insurance
>I'm one of them now because I spent money to go to Peru

This sounds like OP
It's actually pretty funny

But get that shit taken care of or don't fucking bother having a foot at all. What the fuck is the point of owning a foot if you can't take care of it anyways? You don't deserve to have that foot :(

Treat it before it's too late

Ok if It is indeed that, Lamisil which is available otc may cure it, based in my research.

That diagnosis will cost you one hentai of your choice.

I think it serves you right for going to one of those savage nations anyway.

Don't you have travel insurance? Why would you go away with out it, it costs like £20 for a week away. Fucking idiot.

Those look like jiggers

Just go to the hospital, they will bill you and you can just not pay it. Credit will probably go down but fuck it.

tomate una aspirina y un te de manzanilla con limón. Pon sal bajo la cama de tu lado y reza 3 padres nuestros. Also scratch that shit out and use baking soda mixed with water to kill the fongus. Alkalize the area to prevent the fongus to reproduce.

damn green moldy shit
try this mix
tolnuftate a squirt on a bandage
add some lyson bathroom cleaner,the stuff with trychophyton antifungal in it,some .hydrogen peroxide,,
if this stuff is unavailable try hot water & a capful of bleach

Peruanos here tell me op were did u go?

Fuck u cunt in Perú we aren't savages

literally makes mustard gas

Yes you are. Savage.

hospital or ur fucked

start shaving off skin untill its gone, the mold is ontop eventually youll get rid of it.

drink tea tree oil

ZINGAYA !!!

This is what happens when you walk around barefoot in fucking third world endemic countries.

idiots.

How the fuck did you get the money to go to Peru if you're so poor?

Amputate it.

Visit a country with free health care ?
Phone your nearby hospital for some basic advice ?
Cut the leg ?

Niggum there was no ammonia or chlorine in anything he named

Blow on it and see if it gets better.

hospitals in the US can't give medical advice over the phone, i work in the ER

You have 24 hours to get to the ER otherwise the transformation will be complete and you will wake up in your swamp. Do it now, before its all ogre.

OP here can't believe this worked! Thanks for the advice this saved my a very expensive hospital visit

You have to go to a doctor to get a medicine called Sporanox as soon as you can, these types of fungal infections are not easy to treat and can spread and cause you to lose part of your foot

>eat's guinea pigs
>eats raw fish soaked in juice
>not a savage

pic one joto

go to the ER immediately

OP here, I already have lots of Spandex, it hasn't help

you have money to go to Peru, but you don't have money for heath insurance?

>this is why obama care never will work in America.

Where are you from?
How old are you?

Cut your toe off and post results fag

Well I wouldn't expect spandex to do anything, you need Sporanox a medicine, not a stretchy textile

Maybe ring your nearest pharmacy ?

well then talk to a real doctor about getting somthing else tard. there are free clinics you nigger.

I just cut them off with a blade by myself

Become the next elephant man as your foot becomes consumed and eventually your leg and so on

You go to peru, but are poor?

Cut your foot off

now spray with lysol

Problem solved. See you in a couple weeks when you are still infected.

go to your local county facility. government tax dollars will foot the bill (get it?......)

Can clearly still see green bits still in your skin, it's not gone

savage

now stick your foot in a tub of vodka

Probably want to drown that in rubbing alcohol

If you are under the age of 26 in the US your parents can still cover you for insurance. Do you not have insurance?

i live in Peru and i want to know how weak is your system to get infected by something almost no one gets here unless ..... did you fucked some bricheras? pls tell me that you werent that stupid.

maybe he doesn't have parents

Can take trips to Peru.

Fuck off mate.

Is this true op? Are you an orphan?

you got the dubs disease

ok Sup Forumsro, microbyologist here, so I know whta I'm talking about. First, in order to give a good treatment, you need to know the agent causing the infection, most common for Chromoblastomycosis are Cladophialophora carrionii and Fonsecaea pedrosoi, and treatment may be different depending on wich one you've got. Now, this mycosis is quite dangerous if you let it spread, and specially if you're immunologically supressed, so the main advice is treat it ASAP.
This is unprofessional, but I can refer some antifungical meds, sucha as itraconazole (oral and topical) wich can be effective against Cladophialophora carrionii (uneffective for the other one) or Terbinafine wich may be effective for both agents as well as other azole derivatives. In extreme, diseminated cases, Amphotericine B is used, but I dont think thats your case (and amphotericine B is only for hospitalized patients since its quite toxic).

So, If you've got doubts it ok to ask.

Just cut your foot off

If left for too long this shit can be fatal. If you've got insurance they might cover the meds. This shit is really hard to cure too, but it spreads pretty slow, so you'll probably need surgery. Sorry m80

>claims to be a microbiologist

>cant even spell microbiologist right

if you want troll at least do it right

If this is actually chromoblastomycosis, OP can't get rid of it this simply. Has to go to a doctor for liquid nitrogen application, and even then it's likely to come back.

>Hating on ceviche
Literally go fuck yourself you uneducated chinchilla.

>pic related
>it's op

>liquid nitrogen application

my sides

Also, cutting it off will not be effective, the conidia (spores) of the fungi are a little deep within your tissue

Go to the emergency room and don't pay the bill. Use a fake a dress and name, they can't deny service.

fuck.

sorry, second language

it's a legit type of treatment

The treatment of chromoblastomycosis has been exceedingly difficult. Successful surgical excision requires the removal of a margin of uninfected tissue to prevent local dissemination. Flucytosine with or without thiabendazole has been extensively used in the past. However both itraconazole [400 mg/day] and terbinafine [500 mg/ day] for 6 to 12 months have been used successfully for the treatment of chromoblastomycosis.

Time stamp please man I don't know what to do I already went to a chriopodist and they just did what I did, cut them off rub some shit and that's was it 100 bucks sir 19 sessions left..

>chinchilla

Do I look like food to you?

Pro tip don't go to Peru full of fungus disgusting incas and redskins just don't go try Mexico instead

it works. I used it to get rid of some molluscum contagiosum on my dick

Man, really, that wont do shit to kill the fungus, trust me, you'll eventually end up paying more if you dont treat it the right way

Hablas español hermano? Soy op

Si.

Man ppl here is super salty
Maybe I can borrow some to my ceviche
I am peruavian too I hate this country but hell I am a clean fucker and dont fuck low putas from the jungle bro, use more your brain

I believe there's a saw @ Walmart for less than 10$ since you don't have much money

Dime como tratarlo por favor trabajo y vivo solo y ademas estudio y con esto se me complica ayuda user

en qué pais vives? para saber con que puedes contar

México

Peru is a shithole dota 2 matchmaking is proof.

jaja no mames, igual.

Ve al Seguro, eres de CDMX?

ponte clotrimazol y cuando te laves los pies hazlo con bicarbonato

Estado de México Tecámac hermano

El seguro popular cres que me resuelvan?
Me dijeron vinagre eso funciona tengo bicarbonato de sodio, cada cunado me hecho, y compro esa medicina ticonazol

no le hagas caso a este wey... "bicarbonato" /_.

pee on it

Porque? Quien es el doctor de los dos?

Most common treatment for warts too. Are you retarded?

Listen here faggot, while you were spending all your good boy points on chicken tendies, I was saving mine to get Van Halen CDs and now I have over 3 Van Halen CDs to my name.

Mira, la neta yo sigo estudiando la carrera, lleve micología entonces no se bien que onda con el sector salud. Es un desmadre si no estas asegurado, podrías tratar con derivados azolicos pero ya tendrias que ver bien con un doctor, pero creo que tiene que ser oral el tratamiento, lo tópico si ayuda tambien pero lo sistémico te ayuda mas

This, op needs to set his foot on fire.

Get a loud speaker
Get a nickelback cd
Get ear cancer
let cancer spread to brain
Die quicker.

propon una mejor solución, marica

tuve algo parecido y si bien no desapareció almenos mi pie no parece el de un puto zombi

este tipo de afecciones tarda en curar, más vale que te acostumbres a tenerlo como rutina

I bet op tried that and failed: he got pee everywhere but his foot.

Qué son derivados acólitos si me recomendias eso de, ticonazol oral o que más no importa que sigas estudiando informame y gracias

Lol, this.