Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Red_Spot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Dark_Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=K5ZbrDJYP-c
youtube.com/watch?v=DpptII291aI
youtube.com/watch?v=e3fqE01YYWs
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you got ripped off. Why are you buying shake at all you pleb?

not shake
super compact keef

Nigga thats shake

I'm buying $20 worth of bud after all

A little bit of desperation but mainly because I want to save money. Else I'd go see another dude who would give me some pretty looking nugs.

actually didnt think of it being shake until you said that, then i was like "yeah you're right".

KIEF?! Are you sure? It's pretty fuckin' green. I mean with shake comes kief after all, so it's not bad, but kief doesn't include the plant material with it
really just a matter of semantics now that I think about it. shake has kief, kief has no shake but is kief, kief kief kief

>really just a matter of semantics now that I think about it. shake has kief, kief has no shake but is kief, kief kief kief

Calm the fuck down doggy and go smoke a bowl

nah son I'm afraid thats shake.
I mean if it's decent bud I guess that's worth 20 bones but still

Kinda shakey
But you see those little nugs too?

These threads make me realize how lucky I am to live in Colorado, where OZ's of Blue Dream are $125 and wax is everywhere.

I'll never be able to leave this state and that's okay.

Yeah. I'm the guy with the stuff actually sitting in front of him and I'm confirming now that it seems like shake

But look at this pic You can discern that a lot of it really is little nugs. I'mma separate the nugs from the shake and show you guys how much I have of each..

For $20 I feel like that's a pretty good deal

This isn't your blog faggot

>$125 for an oz of Blue Dream

God damnit. I mean I don't always get the stuff in the OP pic. When I have more money, I go somewhere else and it's usually medical grade. But it costs MORE because it's a business and there's the costs of it getting over here.

But just getting a taste of what you guys get makes me want to move the fuck out of here. It's an option I seriously have considered.

Also what kind of beautiful natural spots could you chill at and smoke a bowl at? How's the air there? seriously I'm curious

Why do you have a spaghetti in the ash tray is the real question here?

Yes it is

FINALLY SOMEONE SEES IT

It's an old strand of spaghetti that I took to compare the size of the weeds to

I forgot to put "spaghetti for comparison" in the OP

Yeah volume looks fine but when u buy shake like that odds are it's some high grade bud ground together with some trashy bud and/or leaves. Should still be fine to sesh tho user.

are you fucking insane
who the fuck compares weed to spaghetti
get the fuck out of here

also there's def a pube on the noodle.

>high grade

I think it's pretty decent! I think the shake is from the same stuff

This is the kind of nug that you could place between two fingers, squeeze and rub together into a fine paste. I always figured that was a BAD trait in weed, but it doesn't seem like it's really dry. Just really compact, pretty sticky, and potent.

I have to say, everytime I get this kind of bud I am always confused as to what caused it to be this way. What happened in the growing process? Stuff like that

beggars cant be choosers

>OP takes a picture of weed
>uses a spaghetti noodle to compare the size of a pile of weed+shake

Should I compare the size of a liquid with my solid dick? This makes no sense pelase fucking tell me you see how fucked up this is

Go to another state.
I'm serious.
The air is nice and everything is nice, but there are so many people moving here for the weed, and it's makeing born and raised folks like me have to pay rediculous amounts for rent, and jobs are scarce.
In all honesty Oregon and Washington are more beautiful landscapes too. 1/2 of CO is plains.

Just love the feeling when your dealer hooks you up with 5 spaghetti of some dank shit.

>what happened in the growing process
2 things usually make buds dense. The obvious one being strain, some buds just naturally don't wanna grow outward. Also when grown indoor the buds are more dense. You can always tell when weed is grown outdoors cause the wind blowing makes the buds a lot leafy and looser.

Yeah I don't want to be one of those people. But I think I have valuable experience to add to your community as well so it's something I'd still consider. Instead of being a bum I'd just be a programmer with experience working at farms and with animals.

Probably won't happen until a year or two from now

But there are other states and I seriously am not gonna put all my sights on Colorado.. because I don't want to add to the problems but I also have to see what other states have to offer

just got 2 spaghettis of bud the other day for $10 it was a nice session at the park with my SO

what are you doing
seriously
what the fuck are you doing
do you want "spaghetti" to be a unit of measurement? is that what you want?

Absolutely.

In México we got an oz. Premium quality golden weed for 6 bucks.

Hey, by knowing you'd be part of the problem, you're way ahead of the game and will be more welcomed. Plus, programmers are always in demand and, it's always nice to have educated workers.

>posts a pic of a painting and not the weed
Probably for the best, nobody wants to see your shit bean spice. Keep deluding yourself into thinking that's 'good' ese.

"Stoner marijuana reefer thread" you just started smoking didn't you OP? That looks like shit man, I can get an eighth of some really decent mid grade for 20, without seeds in it.

Yeah.

Yeah I really have heard way too much about homeless people and just general annoying stoners flocking to Colorado to wanna play their game.

Maybe I'll inspire some people. A hippie who doesn't fuck up the community is one that is doing a good job

>bean spice
Holy fuck that's an amazing term for it
If its gold, it probably aint gold quality.

>painting
>PAINTING

PREPARE TO BE SURPRISED

That is JUPITER. That is the planet Jupiter. That is an actual photograph of a planet in our solar system.

The universe is a pretty inspirational painter, don't get me wrong.

Here's another photo of something that is super far away, that looks like a painting.

Note, this is an actual ginormous puff of gas and debris that's been expanding for millions of years.

Post more cool space shit

Smh americans don't know the metric system

In the vastness of space, one of those stars will burst

It'll look like a little pinprick in the sky. Yeah, right. Get closer and you'll see that your planet would be swallowed by it.

You bet your sweet fuckin' ass I will

There use to be space threads pretty often on here. I haven't seen on in a long time.

This is another nebula. It's called M2-9.. or.. the awesomenly named JET NEBULA.

Imagine blowing a beautiful puff of smoke. Imagine that being much bigger, and imagine it moving for millions of years. Expanding. Asteroids flying through it. That's what we see with some of these images, they tell stories millions of years in the making.

>has a seed in it
>Keef
wew laddy

4 miller high lifes 4 fire ball nips will they fuck me up?

I should make one. And a philosophy thread. I'm tired of talking about garbage and politics

People need to realize that our entire life is a cosmological story. Our religions, our history, our evolution is shaped by astronomical events. We live on a planet. There's no escaping it, we're part of this massive world that seems like scifi to some people.

Here's our very own sun in a way most people haven't seen it. The very sun is an astronomical object, like the countless stars we see out there. This is the only one we can actually get a closeup of, because it's ours. We're near it.

that's an expensive gram

Yeah dude that's a seed
and it's a weird looking seed. But fuck it, i"ll put it with the rest. Maybe when I'm 60 I can fucking grow some of these or something idk what I'm doing with them

Most impressive I think, is that the Great Red Spot ( the big spot in that pic) has been going fo at LEAST 351 years, non stop, not changing.
And its 24-40 THOUSAND kilometers wide and 12-14,000 kilo's tall.

When I die in my will I'm writing in some very specific instructions.
>cremate me
>smoke the rest of my weed
>combine the ashes and jettison them into space
I will become the galaxy.

What the fuck are nips?
Also that is a stupid question regardless because no one here knows your alcohol tolerance

>Chug 4 little nip bottles
>Nice tasty whiskey buzz
>Drink 4 miller high lifes
>That 4 beer buzz
>combined together

You'll feel fucked up. Also you know the whole deal about mixing whiskey and beer, can make you sick. So get some water in ya and have some nice food that could absorb all the extra stomach acid your stomach is definitely going to produce.

I'd do half and half. 2 nips, 2 beers, 2 nips, 2 beers. Pace yourself.

THIS too, I don't know his alcohol tolerance or anything about this dude

I had to Google nips. Tiny little bottle of spicy whiskey or some shit.

Imagine four of those and four of some cheep pisswater beer. It can easily fuck you up, but it can also easily just be a decent drunk. Depends on the tolerance. And for some people, it'll make them sick because they mixed four beers and four tiny bottles instead of making up their mind and sticking with one

this

Same thing will happen to me.. just slowly. When the Earth goes, the atoms of everyone who died and never had their body/ashes shot out into space will go with it. Then they'll eventually become something else in space millions of years ago. Maybe your hydrogen will help some living thing millions of years from now. Fuck yes.

I'm down for a philosophy thread dawg. made one last night that didn't take off

IT'S HUMUNGOUS

It's also shrinking and we've been watching it shrink

That's an amazing thing, is watching these astronomical events throughout our human history. It's awesome seeing astronomers go back to ancient Chinese astronomers and comparing findings.

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS IS

The rule I always go with on this is liquor before beer in the clear, beer before liquor never sicker

Sometimes they just flat out don't take off
Stoner threads seem to work as a good substitute for one because eventually you'll just talk about this kind of shit in them I've noticed

I like hippie philosophers lately. Alan Watts.. Mckenna.. they're just wonderful folks I relate to in some ways

thank you so much man. have fun being stoned. imma do the half and half way bro. i'll try and enjoy the space images with you guys

That is seriously tripping me out. How everything is laid out there.. organized.. you just know some process years ago turned into a little white bump on that planet that is constantly recirculating for many many years.

Well, I don't have anymore, but beaner spice is a great spice, what is yours, ketchup? Oh no, that's Chinese, you have nothing, maybe TV and coke.

What are some theory's on what that spot is?

OP here, I haven't even taken that weed out of that ashtray. Literally gonna do it now and put it in a pillbottle or something

Everytime I look at Earth from space, the clouds look like they're just giant waves of an ocean. It's just a perspective I've never head of it before. The whiteness might as well be the foam at the top of the waves.

Here's a black hole. You can't see anything other than the affect the black hole is having on the surrounding area. I'm sure you can imagine where the black hole is..

It's just a massive storm. It's really uncertain as to it's origins though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Red_Spot

Even the color is a bit uncertain because we just don't know for sure, just have guesses as to what it is

But first paragraph says it's not uncommon for gas giants to have this. Look at Neptune:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Dark_Spot

It had this spot. Then it FUCKING DISSAPPEARED IN THE 90S, A DECADE LATER

Out of curiosity how much of that weed did you smoke? I normally smoke 2 bowls after work and some times a bong load if Im feeling frisky

>Giant storm as big as Earth disappears

Just universe things

Also... Space!

haven't smoked anything today besides my last bowl before this batch
which was just tiny and pretty much just shake and ash. I mean I still feel it.

My normal amount depends. Depressed? As much as I want. Ideally it's like two bowls or four bong hits.

my acrylic bong has this rubber thing near the stem that is broken, so I had to tape it, and even then it's not that great of a suction as it used to be. It's definitely time for me to upgrade to a better bong.. when I have money. :'(
I've had it for years.. i'm so attached to it. But it's finally something I just gotta get rid of

That looks like 1 - 1.5 grams which would be $10 - $15 where I'm from. If you live somewhere where it's hard to get it might be more just because of that. It doesn't look like very high quality stuff though so if you're getting upcharged for quality you're getting fucked. maybe midgrade chronic. Get yourself a scale and weigh your shit when you're not sure.

>What does the universe really look like?

This.

There you are! That's you!

The shape of this is guided by dark energy according to one theory. But that's pretty much what everything amounts to, these filaments. Who knows what is beyond this. Who knows how far this goes.

>energy from the creation of the universe eventually creates humans with hands
>this same energy ended up having a star burst in such a manner where it looks like this

Universe rules

I see a fingernail and wrinkles and shit

That's freaky as fuck

got done with one beer one nip
i love all of you guys(nohomo)

>This.
image forgot.these things allways made me feel a type of way

Enjoy that shit. Pacing like that works too. Got your refreshment and your elixir. Your beer and your nip. hehehehe

Hope you have some tasty food your stomach loves

checkin fridege while you check these

youtube.com/watch?v=K5ZbrDJYP-c

One of my favorite space images is this image. And that video shows you how vast it truly is. Just a tiny speck of the night sky zoomed in produced this image with all of these galaxies, with millions of stars. How many of those could have a little planet around it harboring life.

>even the tiny little dots way in the back are galaxies

This is freakier than the hand picture

Someone have listened the golden disk of the voyager? it's so trippy. if i be an Alien i'm be very scarred for all freaking sounds, i will be destroy that spooky planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=DpptII291aI

Go with a glass bong man they are so much better than acrylic. I just ripped my bong ;]

I just noticed that this seed is the only seed i could find inside all of that green

That's pretty crazy that it was on top while I was taking the picture.

Listen to what Jupiter is telling you: youtube.com/watch?v=e3fqE01YYWs

The freakier thing is when you realize that aliens are probably going to communicate with gravity waves or something else. For all we know we're beimg bombarded with all kinds of noise from their transmission and we just can't translate it.

Definitely have to get a glass bong next time. Plastic really sucks and I really shouldn't have been using an acrylic one for that long. After all it was like $17

dude that shit was awesome the song reminds me so much of another song that was used in a movie maybe, tv show?

Yeah what the fuck is it
IT sounds like some trip hop song that was in some early 2000s or 90s movie and I just can't put my finger on it.

fuck it i pretty sure its not what im thinking of but the song at the end of stepbrothers

well here we are, seeing the negativeness of the universe. The hideous lonely emptiness of existence. Nothingness. The predicament of Man forced to live in a barren, Godless eternity like a tiny flame flickering in an immense void with nothing but waste, horror and degradation, forming a useless bleak straitjacket in a black absurd cosmos.

IS THAT SOME FUCKIN FURIKAKE?!

Yeah thats already a rip off cause you got shake, and that's not at all worth 20$

fuck dude in the feels gonna hit second nip and beer i'll be thinking of you guys while im staring at the moon making a blanket of light with the clouds

Existence feels less bleak for me lately

We're so terrifyingly remote, but just hearing a struggling attempt to leave this planet makes me think that there is a future beyond this planet for us. The rest of the world hasn't caught up with the military and most scientists when it comes to taking the viewpoint that the Earth is a remote planet in a vast universe.

Most people's "world" consists of Earth. I'd rather it consist of something beyond that, so that we can see Earth as something more than just the final destination, the only destination, the only home, and our sacred little bubble in God's glorious heaven.

I realize that it seems like a lot more because it's not in nugs, it's shake. But I still feel like it's a lot more than I normally would've gotten for that price. But that is, of course, likely because it's shake lol

I'm pretty happy with what I got though. If I'm going to go cheap and spend $20 on bud I'd like a lot, and I'm not really giving a shit of the quality at that point. But sometimes I am.

When I save money on weed, I really just accept my fate and get what I get and am happy with it. I don't get dankrupt after all. At best I cut down while I save up for something else or until the next paycheck.

And if it's actually nice outside or you have enough clothing to keep you warm, maybe you really should go outside under Mr. Moon

Drunk, high, whatever, it's always good to go outside

i say: sing with me before this universe finish with us

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

We are the universe

im back, was really nice out there. "as i walk through the valley of death i know i aint got much time left, and they dont really wanna see the good in me aint satisfied till they see the fool in me.." i wish i could put my feeling in this text you guys are great cuz i can just chill looking at space pics thinking of infiinity and shit the fucking keys just keep getting pressed, im not even thinking about shit anymoreE just typing on the first thread i actually like BECAUSE ALCOHOL IS ONE HELLUVA DRUG(gonna pic rickjames) but forreal i like this.
>i like this a lot
>jk on rick james. space pic bitches

too drunk forgot space pic

but the universe are not we. he not feel, he not get drunk or high tonight, he not laugh or have sex for autosatisfaction, the space is inside and outside us, screaming with his unhearing voice.

Is that dried spaghetti?
Also you got ripped off