Mace Windu confirmed for being alive

Mace Windu confirmed for being alive
entertainment.ie/cinema/news/George-Lucas-agrees-with-Samuel-L-Jackson-that-his-Star-Wars-prequel-character-survived/382599.htm

what could this mean for the future of the franchise?

He'd be like 130 in TFA's continuity so who cares

fuck off star wars cunt

/got/ rules Sup Forums now, gtfo to leddit

>George Lucas's opinion mattering anymore

Will he show up in the expanded universe? Probably definitely.

Will he show up in the movies? Unlikely.

>implying black aren't a mysterious alien species in star wars
>implying Mace couldn't live to be 1000
Black don't crack mothafucka

>Sheev
>"You killed my father." "I killed many father's. You'll have to be more specific."
>Ackbar alien with Grevious arms
>Windu survived
Fucking EU always topping its last retarded idea with a worse one

New kike owners of the franchise doing whatever they can to put in more 'diversity' (niggers)

This is almost as stupid as Darth maul being alive.

Ignoring the fact that he was probably unconscious when he was thrown out the window from pain, he was probably gunned down in the streets by republic soldiers when reports of a strange one handed smoking black man came in

that shit isnt even canon

Not to mention he fell around a thousand feet down so he was probably in a billion pieces on the ground

Sam Jackson should have been a sith lord that shittalked Anakin

Of course he does. George also fucked off lore of lighsaber crystals by Samuel L Jackson demanding his be purple, and he just said okay.

Anything Sam says these days, directors etc will agree because he's "muh seasoned actor le blacky man swears".

DUDE RACISM LMAO

This is literally just Samuel L Jackson going "Hey I think my character is alive!" and George Lucas being all "Ok cool, you can believe that, I'm ok with that"

If he did survive the fall, how would he survive Order 66 and the Empire's Jedi genocide? And if he did survive it, where the hell has he been?

wow I never thought of that.
>scene where Sam L goes on a lengthy monologue designed to get inside Anakin's head
>OH IM SORRY DID I BREAK YOUR CONCENTRATION?

Phew I was really worried space dindu was dead

Well he is a nigger so he probably ducked out when shit hit the fan.

the strip club

DUDE REDDIT LMAO

Here's how it would go down.

Sheev zaps him and he flies out the window.

Since he's a badass he overcomes his pain mid-fall and uses his jedi TK powers to grab onto a passing flying car.
He commandeers the car and flies off to a safe place.

Since Order 66 is executes minutes after Mace went out the window by the time Mace contacts anyone the order is in effect the jedi temple is wiped out and all the jedi in the field as well.

Mace decides either to lay low or grab a ship out of Coruscant.

At this point his personal quest begins where he's trying to figure out what's going on and from what we've seen that didn't overlap with any other main plot developments

What is most peculiar here is that he wouldn't contact Bail Organa or the rebellion later on.
Or Kenobi, who I'm assuming has some sort of communication device on him at all times.

Could have been imprisoned between his recovery and when the rebellion started to gain traction.

People in star war repeatedly survive falling out building, it makes complete sense

>no hand to beat off with

Suffering.

>What is most peculiar here is that he wouldn't contact Bail Organa or the rebellion later on.

There is a easy way to solve all this
Memory loss

Well, Darth Maul survived in Episode I so who cares.

Or he gets so pissed that Sheev fucked him over that he goes to the dark side.

I would only accept this if he was some augmented Jedi turned Bounty Hunter for some junkers who found him all fucked up after Sheev encounter. He'd have to look different too, all metal and big beard or some shit.

George said Mace Windu survived, not Disney.

just say he was unconscious and only woke up after Sheev had taken over

Implying he couldn't have landed in any of the flying vehicles.

GOT is just episodes -37626272

I'd love to see this. Just hauling his top half around on a little trolly.

Han Solo confirmed for surviving TFA.

>not shooting a man before throwing him out of a window

What if Mace Dindu is Snoke?

Mace was shocked to hell and back by force lighting too. No one survives that.

>He'd be like 130 in TFA's continuity so who cares
Obviously we'll get some windu adventures during / post jedi fall

I'm sorry that you thought user was joking. He is canon alive, and he has robot legs. Sometimes robot spider legs.

Are you retarded?

>Expanded universe
He,hehehe,
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So are we getting a Star Wars Tarantino movie starring Jackson now?

who cares what George Lucas says? He's just another fan now, he can keep his own fan fiction

Do humans even have the same lifespan in Star Wars as REAL humans anyway? It's not uncommon for fiction to give "humans" extended lifespans.

>Arms cut off
>force lightninged
>fell out of 100s of feet high window

He's dead, fuck off George

Don't people live a lot longer in this advanced civilization?

L U K E

Mace Windu is now a bitter old man living in the forests of Kashyyyk.

Jolee confirmed for EP VIII.

Implying the force doesn't break his fall

Yes. Yoda lived to 800.

Plus even if he died, he could still appear as a Force Ghost.

So who /HYPE/ for a stand-alone Mace Windu movie nao?

user...

His later episodes are actually pretty good.

he'll be back in five minutes just went to grab a pack of smokes from the stores

It doesn't matter what either George Lucas or Sam Jackson say, Disney has control over star wars, Ace Dindu remains dead.

Lucas, Sam Jackson and prequel fans are the last people on earth that are still red pilled about star wars

What they say is now irrelevant. Disney now decides everything by committee of hyper-liberal marketing execs who'll take a shit all over anything if it means more shekels

Tbh the prequels did the planets, scenery etc so right. In force awakens no settings or characters feel "new" if that makes sense

>there will be an Old Man Ben and Old Man Windu team up movie in our lifetime

>implying bringing Sam Jackson back for the "urban market" again wouldn't be a idea to add diversity, fan service, and to reach an even wider appeal

Samuel Jackson is one of the most popular black actors in the world so I'm sure at some point Disney will make a spinoff movie about Mace.

>Windu is Snoke

Double digits confirm

the kike owners of the franchise wont add mace windu because Lucas made him too white and well-mannered

they need meme niggers like finn

if they do add mace windu, they'll just turn him into Finn 2.0 and all the plebs will cheers: "wow disney really added depth to mace windu damn really made me think"

You aren't making any sense, Finn was pretty white. He didn't act ghetto at all. He reminded me more of a beta white guy than a black stereotype.