Black guy is the heavy weapons guy

>black guy is the heavy weapons guy

Why is she so cute bros?

I just want to cuddle with her. ;_;

>grumpy silent guy is in charge of the explosives

Or

>crazy comic relief guy is the explosives guy

Name one, and it has to be the weapon they started with, not something they picked up

Terry Cruz in the expendables. Starts off carrying a AA12 and later a minigun

>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;

>Starts off carrying a AA12

Not a heavy weapon, try again.

negro in Doom

>The explosives guy has IBD

You're going to be pedantic but there are many examples of demolitions expert/heavy weapons guy being black throughout media (beyond film). I personally don't know why but it fits and I don't have a problem with it really.

>The Rock
>black

Nah

>Big guy is the unarmed weapons guy

>You're going to be pedantic but there are many examples of demolitions expert/heavy weapons guy being black throughout media (beyond film).

Yet you can't name a single fucking one, and stop trying to bundle heavy weapons in with demolitions, you cheeky cunt.

The whole thing is ridiculous anyway because there are generally more white folk with heavy weapons than black ones, this is all a stupid cliché troll thread but I'll be damned if I don't call you niggers out at least once.

you know who i meant, you meme-loving fuck

lovely

>normal person with a normal personality is the main character

why do they do this

Not in Aliens or Predator.

> Russian guy is the heavy weapons guy.
Wait, this isn't Sup Forums.

she would be perfect to star in the new Predator movie as a badass main character

>eastern european guy is the heavy weapons guy

He's actually the squad leader or the supervising officer.

Like in Aliens. And Predator. And Alien vs Predator.

>the asian is the fastest guy

Would you agree to switch bodies with him here even if it meant that you would be crushed by your car later in life?

No he's the one who carries a sword and has the least lines like in Blade 2, Doom and Predators.

Why the fuck does it bother you so much anyway? Did a black guy rape you or something?

Op is actually implying black men have bigger penises.

There was RoadBlock and Heavy Duty from GI Joe.

One drop rule is