twitter.com/YoungTeemo
pervertslut.com/videos/18247/dog-helps-her-masturbating/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Damn, any more of her?

any bj?

fuck yes more of this set

>File: dog.webm (1.92 MB, 720x480)

I'm pretty sure I saw her already in some videos...

oh those dawgs know what theyre doin ;)

bump for interest

Any name? She's fucking hot.

this is how AIDS was started

damn boi those doggies got it made

bumping for interest

well it's already around so a little more couldn't hurt.

Google Bolera

Normally I'd be against that but... You have my attention

Bowling?

Got more or even a source to this?

does doggo peewee go in vagoo??

twitter.com/YoungTeemo

Here is her twitter anyway

im dumping now

I wish you weren't

how can they talk while carrying purses in their mouths, this isn't realistic at all

wow, she's quite the whore.

Heh. The degenerates show themselves.

It has been merely weeks since my blade has tasted the blood of the mentally twisted such as yourselves... alas here you are.
You fantasise over cattle, you masturbate over tortoises, you spooge your pantaloons to the sound of howling wolves...
you are sick.
and I am the cure.

I will not rest until each and every one of you horse-fuckers pay for your crimes against me and my kin. The blood of wolves beats through my veins like a charging beast to its prey. I tell you, "Zoophiliacs", my hunt begins once my trusted blade emerges from her leather sheath. I am ready for battle once more.... and I must ask you.

Are you ready for my hell?

Not event close faggot

fuck this, have a link
s.imgur com/a/sSZ9h

thank u based user more plz

^props to the zoophilia hunter, fuckin sickos

look at the pictures breh. It's totally her. Note the octopus tattoo on left side of torso.

I can't hate. If I were a woman I'd do exactly the same. Date night with the dogs, and peanut butter.

Me again. Sorry...
I'm a total faggot. It's her alright.

All i found so far

pervertslut.com/videos/18247/dog-helps-her-masturbating/

moar pls

relevant thread. intermittently use craigslist to hook up. recently got this message.

"hello I came across your post and I have a somewhat awkward question to ask you, I am an 18 Asian female and I am looking for someone that can film me getting fucked by older stepbrothers 2 dogs, I need it to be the best video quality as possible because I need to send copies and I need this to be discreet from my family. I am sorry I mean no offense in asking you this and I would give $$$ to the person that is able to do this for me, thank you. I am hoping for maybe next weekend and I need someone that has a good quality camera"

not sure what my next move is.

SOURCE

Nice gif for ants, user.

Why do they call this zoophilia. It's beastiality. Wtf?

sounds legit

This is definitely real. You should meet them with as much cash on your person to get them to do other stuff.

I only have one more. I just happened to see this thread and I had this photo bc it was so wtf I had to save it. I'm not into this shit.

The origin of the aids

don't use craigslist for beasty hookups, that place is crawling with bored law enforcement looking for easy prey

This shit infuriates me. I'm okay with stuff like OP post because clearly the dogs are doing it out of their own free will, but this.. This is just some pathetic waste jamming his cock in some poor doggo's mouth because it's the only orifice on earth that will accept it. fucking disgusting, might as well consider it animal abuse

m-me either

u mad white bois

This are not scooby snack

Send her your bank account number soshe can pay you for shooting her videos.

ok, and how do I use this link?

Dog took it like a champ he took the balls and everything ... Sauce

Yep it is. Is this legal to have on your computer?

Replace the space with a period newfag

my fucking sides

ever got your dick sucked by a horse kid?

Ok, I missed that. Thanks for the pointer.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD MOM

Any vid of dog fucking? Femanon is thirsty

didn't know if there was a rule against posting links so i just removed the period

>attention seeking
>no tits
>gtfo

Just three Brazilians having fun

tits and timestamp or gtfo

How has this not been pruned.

timestamp tits for vid

100% Legal in Canada, why?

speaking of tits or gtfo
how common is bestiality among women? it it the same percentage as men?

mods are fapping too.

I too wonder this

hi

Nty FBI

You pair of faggots should already have dicks diamonding with the thought of a girl liking this weird shit