Neighbor called Animal Control to my house because I walk my dog off leash and her poor abused pup has never socialized...

Neighbor called Animal Control to my house because I walk my dog off leash and her poor abused pup has never socialized with other dogs. I only have her address and license plate No. I've already signed her up for scientology, JW, and all those other religious mailing lists. What's the worst I can do to this woman without getting caught Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ruination
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe consider adhering to the law? People with their dogs not leashed are a fucking nuisance.

Slash her tires, put poison dog treat around yard

Leash laws are for cucks who can't control their dogs.

Fuck your law abiding ass
My dogs a sweetheart, off leash is no big deal when they walk at the heel and do no harm

I can slash her tires, but I don't want to harm her dog.

harming her dog is the only real revenge. If you can't, you're weak.

Use a leash, wtf is wrong with you

Fuck you PUSSY

Order a couple pizzas, maybe hookers. Fuck man, idk use your ingenuity user

If you cant control your dog off leash then you shouldn't own a dog

seriously, i hate fucking irresponsible shits like OP.

i bet he doesn't think its necessary to pick up after your dog. fucking subhuman fucktards.

Too stoned right now. I'm willing to put in the work, but I've got pot and Netflix occupying my thinking space.

Better than being a faggot who lets his shitty fucking pet run around untethered. I hope your bitch gets hit by a bus

I lay in the grass on mushrooms, so of course I pick up the shit. My HoA provides dog bags on every corner as well.

Use a fucking leash you retarded fuck with delusions of entitlement.
Now you add to your shit life choices by doing what you did to this person and coming here to brag about it.

you sound like a fucking faggot

If you can't live by the rules of society you should move the fuck away.

Jeez, what's so wrong about walking your dog without a leash?

^ this. If you're going to be a cunt, at least have style. And you ain't got it.

They've never owned a well behaved dog.

you sound like an insufferable faggot.
Keep a fucking leash on your dog, unless you're in the park or something then it's okay.

where do you live where your animal control would give a shit about walking your dog off leash?

Because when I drive by I have to weigh the fucking odds of whether or not I'm going to be running over a fucking dog, which will ruin my week and hurt a dog, because you are a lazy cunt. I don't care how "well behaved" your dog is, when it's not in your house or fenced in your yard, it is a fucking wild animal that the rest of the world is forced to base their actions around. Fuck off you irresponsible piece of worthless fucking shit.

She reported it as a stray on the loose. Animal Control lady just sighed and left when I showed her my pup belly up on the couch. I don't think they'll take her calls seriously anymore, but I will still be fucking with her for at least the next week.

Shit and piss on your neighbour's frontdoor

Sorry that's a concern for you. My dog walks by my side with me closer to the street. He doesn't even cross the street without a command word.

Just about everywhere has leash laws and I'll bet it's a pit mix of some kind because that's always the type of people that do this shit where I'm from.

Fuck off, no one but you knows that at any given second. Maybe attach a huge fucking sign to your head cocksucker, or you know, use a leash.

I already pick up shit that other people in the neighborhood leave. We have free posts with dog bags all over the place. I've got a Walgreens plastic bag full of shit ready to spread on her front porch.

Husky/german Shepard mix.

I stand corrected, so it's just you that's an asshole breed.

Yeah he's a good pupper with a lazy owner.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ruination

Are you just starting driving?

put a bb in the cap of the tire inflation stem thing, and put a small amount of pressure on it, it will slowy leak, long enough for the person to drive off in the morning and have no air by the time they have to get home from work. do at least 2 tires so you cant use a spare.

it isnt destroying the tire like slashing, and an idot could just not notice why it happened.

exparment on your care if you want. i did with a junker of my dads, it can work pretty well, wadded up paper can also work.

how about people don't own dogs at all?

> be jogging. See someone on sidewalk ahead with dog on one of those stupud extra long retractable leashes.
> move off sidewalk and onto road as I run pass
> dog is wagging its tail as it lunges at me and bites me in the leg
> rips hole in shorts and breaks skin but not too badly
> dog still wagging tail as owner exclaims "but he never bites anyone!"
> bitch what just happened then?
> just forget about it and go on with my run because sim used to getting attacked by dogs at this point and don't care anymore.

Mother fucker I been driving like 30 years and I do it all day for a livIng. I've hit just about every animal that lives in the US. There is nothing worse than hitting a dog and it's always followed by a pissed off asshole yelling in your face. They always say the same fucking thing too "He never runs out in the road like that, I don't know what happened". Leash your fucking dogs.

/thread