Niggers only ruin things, yet they are convincing themselves they are the reason earthlings walked on the moon...

Niggers only ruin things, yet they are convincing themselves they are the reason earthlings walked on the moon, niggers wouldn't even have a battery if it weren't for other races... how is this niggardom being pushed...? Here comes the muh dick posts. Nigger tell me one contribution to humanity since we left Africa. I'll wait. Just cause you can teach it to read doesn't catch it up on 10000 -20000 years of anthropology.

OP is a black guy trying to incite a race war

Fuck no b rother. Niggers are scum and should be taken out to see to drown.

Cornstarch and peanut butter, I love some mofukin peanut butter.

Hey OP Do you Smoke weed or partake in other drug activity?

No im pretty squared away just disgusted at how this country's turned into a melting pot of shibags and animals

because white pussy are scared and try to be hip and act black mean while white women are flocking to the niggers by the boat load because why have a fake white pussy that acts black when you can have a real nigger man up white people

Stop trying to spread hate bro, we're trying to forget the slavery thing. Why you wanna get us mad about it, you really wanna see your world burn?

See it's muh dick. Nigger is a brainless animal. So damn stupid. Go fling poo

Daily reminder that blacks outnumber whites 100-1

you forgot to mention how even this dumb fuck puts giant movements like black lives matter in there place . . .

tokimonsta motha fuckas

In Africa it is too hot to think

Thank god for the sickle cell

The average negro needs conflict to keep his positioning relevant in his/her mind. They see being a contributing member as society taking advantage of them due to the constant jew media throwing slavery in everyone's face. So the jew media keeps them docile in buying drugs and rims for their urban camo hooptie as a social status among their piers.

>forget the slavery thing

How are you trying to forget something that hasn't existed during your lifetime? Why don't you just get on with life like everyone else?

I don't really care about OP's post, but I don't understand your fucking attitude tbh.

If we're going down that route, Europe was rubble after the Second World War. Russia was a fucking shit hole, they got slaughtered in numbers never seen before throughout human history.. Japan literally got nuked. Now you wanna spin some bullshit sob story that your people had it hard? You've grown up with so much opportunity around you. Appreciate it.

But they made them lazy niggas work doe

Black people are obviously fucking superior, tards, fucking your white women, taking over your shit country, and being smarter than the average white person,

Well the rundown is really like this : evolution is real. Therefore differences in races or types wouldn't exist if there were true equality, change of venue causes predicament that leads to adaptation and evolution. Even if you give the niggers medicine infrastructure etc etc they still just destroy everything and replicate like rats. Always with the peanut butter nigger. Always. Read a book. We developed language and materials to produce it for you. Without other races the nigger would be extinct. It was only our mistake of slavery that kept them from natural selection (extinction in their sense). The niggers that were scattered about escaped hell and their offspring have wallowed in laziness and essential time travel to the future, when will a nugget developed a computer on their own? Hell, even discover electricity? Those that left got better. And for all the 'muh dick' niggers. You're animals for our entertainment, we became too roman, you're the entertainment and even you niggers with other race hos out there you know you're hate fucking them out of jealousy, it was only pervert cucks and women that freed you to breed amongst yourselves. The niggars highest regard is other race women. Case in point. You all are animals that read this shit get mad and say muh dick cause even though we have you sophisticated language and a book you know your people have done nada zero ziltch for thooousands of years. Fuck away you horse races. Your athletic obsession is exactly why you chimps are where you've been. Slavery was a modern human conundrum and you should all be drowned to solve it. I wouldn't even keep the sports niggers

That's the original cuck that screws humanity over. The advanced people's that thought cause a nigger got his hands on a book and that magically made him not a mule

SUDDENLY, OUT OF NOWHERE NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON

> Implying a racist has studied 10.000-20.000 years of anthropology

fucking idiot

Suddenly a nigger was smart enough to think! Wow. And then peanut butter! I've taught dogs cuter tricks

Be mad niggers. You had to google anthropology.

(When people disregard the islamic african empires)

Y'all can use the iPhones but y'all didn't create them. Fire and diapers. That all you'll ever be. Mayans had a calandra before y'all stopped eating your own poop.

Both of these are simply the destruction of two other things, not really inventions.

blah blah blah.. nigger this nigger that.. Live and enjoy your life and contribute to society.

Enjoy our women nigger cattle. That's all you'll ever ever be to history. Fucking African chimps.

African empires haha like the ones they talk about in junior college. When the teacher went to the junior college. So much lols