Anybody know how a college kid (underage) can get some booze?

Anybody know how a college kid (underage) can get some booze?

Nope, but I do know about these dubs

ask older friends to get it for you? thats the only way unless you want to be an idiot and stand outside of a liquor store begging.

this. i'm sure you got s classmate who can do you that favor.

reroll

I'm a freshman and would be considered a faggot by others. Prob not going to be able to get this done

Get a fake.

Find a homeless person. They always will for a little cash

Unless you can teach me how to do this, you need to kill yourself

I live in an area that has no bums

quite the edgy little faggot. You should stay away from booze. it will kill what few brain cells you have

Take a second to think that maybe this is something I want done. Also nice trips

Then take a bus or drive to an area that does.

I took two buses and a trolley to find a homeless guy to buy us booze while I was in high school.
If you really want it, you'll find a way.

You stole my dubs you fucking asshole.

>(underage)

True. Idk how would I make sure he just doesn't take the cash and run? Bums are sneaky

Op here. Not b8 just really depressed and booze helps

Bump

You give him enough to buy the booze, but show him you have more to pay him off with. Some guys are cool, and sometimes it's a risk.

Being a college student, you should have the necessary weight and size to intimidate him. Most homeless people are old or generally unfit. They'd rather make a quick buck quietly than risk a fist fight over some booze.

Get some friends, loser

So in the end I would have to pay at least 2x normal price

if youre a scrawny fag and cant intimidate anyone, yes. But a handle of vodka/rum is only $20. and for an underage kid that can get you drunk like 6 times or more.

I am a scrawny fag. However it takes me usually half a 1.75L bottle for to get drunk. Not trying to act cool or anything it just does

Negotiate with him. Ask him how much he will charge you to buy a bottle. Sometimes it's 5 bucks, or maybe 10. If he's being a dick, pretend to walk away. Either he'll change his mind, or you go find a hungrier man who needs the money.

Yeah but bottles cost 20 so why no just take that amd run

Most colleges have a store in the area that sells to college kids. Ask a friend where they get alcohol. Also, its really easy to steal from larger grocery stores. Just go in late

As someone who has worked at a grocery store, it is very easy to get caught.

do you have a nice, tight little hole?

cause i want you.

I'll let you fuck me if you buy me booze

Buy Listerine and tampons. Proceed by soaking tampons in Listerine, then shove tampon up butt. I should warn you that this is dangerous.

Make it yourself. Your in college right? People in prisons make it. Don't be a pussy, read a few tutorials or watch some you tube videos and make some beer or hard cider.

Put that learning to good use.

>this

God you're such a whiny little bitch, you can look up best fake id website and get 10 within seconds. OR get your balls to fucking drop and ask an upperclassman, christ you kids are such pussies