Is life rough in your country?

Is life rough in your country?

ye
>mfw OP's PIC is mf

depends

nope
the worst thing that happened to me since the new year is that i dropped a pack of smokes and someone else picked them up and walked away with it

It's never-ending suffering

>canadian """"""crimes"""""

It is back home, with all the gangs and what not.

But here in Canada the only danger is depression, which is a bit rough on its own but, at the end it's purely mental.

Not really. It's really hard to be killed here unless you're involved in some fucked up shit. Yesterday, a girl got robbed in front of my house and i didnt even notice. Some random guy approached her and took her phone. There's not much else that could happen to you here.
Oh well i just remembered those gypsies. I hope we will kill them all someday.

No if you work hard.

It really depends.

seems like an odd thing to use as an insult pham

No, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it.

Meh.

yes

the russians keep us down man

Brazil is purgatory.

Depends, if you're born in a rich family. Then GG, you have everything on babymode.
If you're born with a working family, you have it on easymode.
If you're born with a family that doesn't give a shit and you fuck up everything that is available for you, then it's game over.

everyday is a kill or die situation.
Lost 3 brothers and 6 sisters to cartels , yesterday i fought to dead with another man for a slice o decomposed bread.

No.

mostly depressing and boring

Onetime I bought too much food and had to binge so it wouldn't go to waste.

me rn

It could be worse, at least I'm not depressed or bored.
struggle is the father of all things, so there are a ton of reason to live in this shithole

It is pretty rough.
Definetly not as bad as in Africa but much worse than in Europe.
Everyday I must deal with some bullshit I don't want to care about but forced to because no living otherwise.
I swear russians are terrible people with ugly mentality. Seems like they have an urge make everything difficult for somebody else just to feel better themselve.
Hate it.

what about maori areas?

These streets aint no joke. We hardcore here.

Come on my home and i could suck your cock and lick hairy body

Nah not really either, you could get your head kicked in by some shit head but that's really the extent of it.

Are you a twink?

Yes, even if you have a good income.
The taxes are too abusive in practically every product, we need to pay expensive private care services because the public ones are uttershit, the living cost is just not worth the price it is, and we constantly need to take care of ourselves because the public security is failed.
Good thing I'll be able to leave this hell hole once I get my european citizenship and get accepted in some college/university in a decent country

only if you forget to wear your bulletproof vest

>35°C at all times
>it ain't me always blaring
>occasional heli sound overhead
>can't go outside without camouflage
>have to check for boobie traps every 3 steps
>crawl through bomb-proof tunnels to home to my government-assigned commieblock
life is suffering

Yes.

hard times breed strong man

>>it ain't me always blaring

This.

I appreciate my family for keeping us afloat every month but still, we're pretty much no fun allowed mode

life is easy but sad

But food is abundant, and only times cartels get to kill civilians is during a cross-fire (which is unlikely as fuck to encounter)

Provoke russia, it'll be fun. Like the good ol times.

R A R E
A
R
E

I agree completely

Fuck off newfag

After all, it used to be easier when the commies were still in charge, many companies went down and north african street gangs are slowly dominating the streets. It's work work work work and in the end, because nobody has children, you'll receive a poor pension.

> 2017
> being a wagecuck

The only excuse for being a wagecuck in the West is a way to make initial startup capital for a business. As you said ( and it isn't just Germany, it is the whole 1st world ) our pensions won't be shit.

Nah

People are retarded with where they choose to live. People spend no time researching nice places to rent or own, so they live in a shitty neighborhood for only $50-100 less per month than a nicer place in a better neighborhood for some reason. It's like an idiot tax, almost every time I can find a deal on a place in the good, well kept part of town for about the same price as a similar place in the slummy, industrial side of town.

Nope, life is easy as fuck in Canada

>I swear russians are terrible people with ugly mentality.
No, I don't agree it.
One of modern bad Russian mentality trait is self-hate, and you have this stupid trait.

I live in Florida, it's pretty easy living here despite the memes you hear. It's a huge state with lots of nature and city activities and great weather most of the year.

I don't have to deal with crime because I'm not a scumbag with scumbag friends. You hardly ever hear about anyone innocent being a victim of crime, it's pretty much only idiots caught up in drugs/gangs fucking each other over.

I mean, that's as good as it can get anywhere. You can be born in a rich country but having ignorant, shithead parents will fuck over anybody no matter where you live.

I feel like all the "bad" parts of Canada really aren't that bad. I keep seeing online how ghetto Scarborough is, but everything I see of it on google street view looks like a nice, sprawly middle class suburb. In fact, I really can't find any shitty looking neighborhoods in Canada street view outside of Winnipeg, they all look really well kept and cozy.

Nah it's pretty fucking shit

But still NOTHING like "the hood" in US cities. There's some really shit parts in southern Ontario still tho

I just don't see how it's ghetto, it looks lower-middle class at worst. It's so clean and the housing atock looks nice.

Yes.

Please help me

There's niggers who will hurt you

Look up Toronto hood life on youtube. Yeah I guess it's not as run down as Detroit in terms of literally having torn down houses because crackheads wanted copper

Yes it is

like in all of east, keep your head down and dont give too many dirty looks and you may make it to old age.

aнглийcкий cнaчaлa хoть изyчaть нaчни, пpeждe чeм пиcaть нa нём, гoвнo

>they have an urge make everything difficult for somebody else just to feel better themselve.
Exactly how it is here

pretty easy...

ok it's comfy as fuck but it's because i live in the eastern the frontier

It's impossible to have a job in that shithole.