Ask a guy dating a qt3.14 trap anything

Ask a guy dating a qt3.14 trap anything.

No, I won't be posting pictures of her. She explicitly requested that I didn't.

Pic unrelated.

>inb4 "she"
>inb4 OP is a fag
>inb4 pics or it didn't happen.

>No, I won't be posting pictures of her. She explicitly requested that I didn't.
Then no one cares, faggot.

You cared enough to call me a faggot. That's something.

Do you suck her fem. penis?
Is it bigger than yours?

>"her"

I've got a few inches on her, but due to hormones, hers doesn't always function normally. I do give her oral attention now and then, though.

What did his parents name him

if you're not going to post pictures of your boytoy, then at least post a greentext or something

how tall is she? how well does she pass? did you know before she told you?

Do you take it in the ass?
Do your friends/parents know she has a weiner

I can do that. Just give me a minute or so.

>her

>give me a minute to make something up

Whats it like fucking her?
Has she done you in the ass?

Someone already posted that..
Open your goddamn dipshit eyes you moron. Consider yourself warned you massively dense faggot Gaylord hickory dickery don't.

>her
>she

>warned

>she

>she

She's 5'6", 115 lbs. and she passes perfectly well. I wouldn't have guessed she had a dick if she didn't tell me.

Her cock isn't totally functional, but she has no interest in doing me anyway, nor am I into that. Only a couple of my friends know. My family is totally unaware.

>be me
>to ashamed to go full faggot
>find mentally ill femboy
>take advantage of him
>looks fem so still not a fag
>debate suicide coa of shame

[x] be gay
[x] be a complete dipshit
[x] be an ugly dyel
It's all starting to make sense now

Oh HAI OP XD

So she likes it in the butthole then?
Do you stroke her fem penis while penis butting ?

Alright, greentext time. I'm on my phone, so this will take some time. Bear with me.

> get home from seafood place
> watch anime on the couch with her for a while (she's kind of a weeb but it's whatever)
> she's laying across my lap, and I'm petting her hair
> she rolls onto her back and puts her hand on my chest
> lean down to kiss her
> she always goes in with tongue before I do
> boner.png
> she sits up in my lap and we make out for a while longer
> slip my hands up her skirt to grab her ass

Cont'd...

I'm a faggot, too, and I have a fart/burp fetish as well, but it's part of something bigger.

Really I just have a fetish for anything and everything to do with gluttony. Anything that's a result of eating too much, either directly or indirectly--love it. Hairy bellies distended with food, giving tummy rubs to ease digestive discomfort from being too full, the way the chewed, digesting food squishes under your hand through the soft, warm barrier of his flab--helping ease out satisfied burps, feeling them bubble up through the stomach and hearing them burst out, and smelling them as they brush over my face--just the smell of gluttony in general, the combined scent of the rain of food scraps as he can't stop stuffing his face, the stench of burps from overfilled stomach and farts from overfilled intestines hanging in the air around his lips and butt, the musky sweat dripping from his skin as his body works so hard to absorb all that excess. And then later, the absolutely NASTY scent of the toilet bowl under his hairy butt as log after steaming log comes pouring out, the inevitable end result of eating so, so much.

And the best part is, as we engage in these intimate little moments of helping him overeat, day after day, month after month, he's gonna get FAT! And then, the fatter he gets, the more intense all the warm, rancid smells, all the loud, wet noises from inside his body, all the soft, squishy, sweaty textures of his skin.

I also love how immature and morally bankrupt a guy can get from spoiling himself with food on a long term basis. I want my loud, warm, smelly fatty to be GREEDY, too. I don't want there to be even one little scrap of food left for me when he's done eating. I want him to eat me out of house and home and force me to go hungry, while also lazing around all day every day and forcing me to work to support him and bring him all his food to his bedside and hand feed it to him. I want to be made to lose every pound he gains.

Jesus CHRIST KYS

>Ask a self-deluding homosexual dating a crossdressing man anything.
>No, I won't be posting pictures of him. He explicitly requested that I didn't.

Fixed it for you, fagbro.

You're just jealous

> she starts grinding against me
> panties already dripping with precum
> smack her ass and ask if she wants to go to the bedroom
> we crawl in bed and take each other's clothes off
> she lays on her back
> I kiss her some more, then work my way down, kissing her tits and then the inside of her thighs
> push her legs apart and she shakes uncontrollably when I start eating her out
> asks me to put it in
> fuckyeah.mpeg
> she lubes herself up, and my cock

Cont'd...

No, Nauseous

>her

Kek

> I'm the biggest guy she's been with, and she still isn't used to it, so she asks me to go slow
> I push the head in and she winces
> she asks me to keep going
> manage to fit myself inside her, and she's trembling
> I hold her ankles above her head and start fucking her
> she's super loud and whimpers like crazy
> "you're so big, sir..."
> yassss.mp4
> she cums and keeps trembling uncontrollably
> I'm nowhere near finishing, so I hold her in place and keep fucking

Cont'd...

Yes plz

> eventually we change positions, with her bent over the edge of the bed
> I slip back inside her and she moans loudly
> start hammering her ass again, this time harder since I have better leverage with my feet on the ground
> we do this for about fifteen minutes and she cums two more times
> I'm finally getting close
> ask if she wants it inside her
> "yes sir, please cum in me"
> you got it, hun
> I claw at her back while I empty my balls into her
> she's too shaky to stand up
> we fall asleep together naked

That's generally how sex between us goes, but I can do another one if anyone's still interested.

>"You're a big guy."

Yeah, she's very tight but she takes it like a champ. I always end up making her sore but she never asks me to stop.

I do give her a reach around sometimes, but she usually cums without being touched there.

Big in terms of cock size. I'm not massively hung by any means, but her previous boyfriends were a bit disappointing, I suppose.

How does it feel to be gay?

Good. How does it feel to be a nigger?

Do you make her wear any cute linger? What's the most submissive thing she's done?

Your boyfriend is a worthless faggot

She wears matching lace panties and bra sometimes. And she always says she wants to wear a cute maid outfit sometime, but we have yet to find her one.

She is really submissive about everything, but the most submissive thing she ever does is when she's already naked or in her underwear when I get home, ready for me to use her. I don't usually come home and fuck her immediately but sometimes she feels the need to offer herself to me like that, and I'm certainly happy to oblige.

That's an impressively long sentence for someone of your intelligence level.