/got/ general

Ham cheese and cracker stackers edition
Last

Azor Jon

Reminder that Daenarys is set to fail.

>Dothraki: Savage, disobedient rapists in light armor who have never seen snow and are already hated by westerners, possibly vulnerable to disease, worse than useless at sea
>Unsullied: Foreign slave soldiers in light armor who have never seen snow, possibly vulnerable to disease
>Dornishmen: Somewhat foreign soldiers in light armor who have never seen snow, being led by the child-murdering women who killed the Martell family. Would Doran's bannermen support them?
>Reachmen: Obeying Olenna Redwyne, the illegitimate heir to the Reach. These are still her best soldiers in this scenario, just not as loyal as the unsullied
>Ironborn reavers who have pillaged Westeros since the dawn of time, now stripped of their age-old tradition
>Her inner circle consists of traitors and exiles
>She has no experience or skill to get people to follow her other than "muh dragons"
>Daenarys never expressed intelligence or planning, only ridiculous luck
>Tyrion will not work with Myrcella's killers
>Dragons bigger than hers have been killed with ballistae and FUCKING SPEARS
>Randyll will not work with Dothraki, he may as well name himself Warden of the South and unite the Reach and Stormlands with the North to defend against the threeway Targaryen, Greyjoy, and white walker invaders

Who is she up against?
>Euron Greyjoy, a competent naval commander who actually uses trickery and strategy in combat, who even in an extremely toned-down version could slay dragons
>Cersei Lannister, with wildfire
>Randyll Tarly, the best tactician in the world
>The former bannermen of Westeros who are not loyal to Cersei, Sneks, Olenna, etc
>The smallfolk of Westeros, their farms burned and their women raped

Daenarys is going to get shafted next season. Expect a dragon death and a crippled fleet at the very least. She's created an absurdly incompatible army led by traitors and pretenders and composed of foreigners and marauders.

> stronk female
> failing

laughingdungeonsanddragons.gif

Have they established any of her enemies at all? Cersei should already be hanged, euron is a joke, Tarly is archie bunker, and the bannermen and smallfolk haven't existed for seasons now.

>autism

Why did they look so cute bros?
;_;

>arya before the thottening

Reminder that you're a low testosterone faggot if you don't find Brienne attractive.

tfw jon was completely useless in the battle for winterfell and sansa could have just gone straight to littlefinger and his forces for help and it would have ended exactly the same way except jon wouldnt have gotten undeserved credit for it

Azor Preston

Why do people act as if Sansa is a Stark? she wed both a Lannister and a Bolton. As little sense as it does, she's technically not a Stark anymore, and has no more right for Winterfell than Jon does. You can't just marry for political purposes, then renounce your marriage to get your "birthright".

How come the kingdom isnt ultra fractured alredy? Its basically the crownlands who are under direct control of cersei vs all the otrher lords

cute

LEAKS CONFIRM SANSA WILL TRY TO POISON JON

That is because the show fucking sucks.

Would you like to see a Lady Smirkheart instead of a lady Stoneheart?

HHAHAHAHAA HE DIDN'T GET ANY RESPONSES SO HE HAD TO POST IT AGAIN A HAHAHA HA EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS LOSER

is that for a movie?

>not tits
>fridge body
>no ass
Would not shame fap/10

>Dornishmen: Somewhat foreign soldiers in light armor who have never seen snow, being led by the child-murdering women who killed the Martell family. Would Doran's bannermen support them?

They already do support Ellaria you dumbass.

>Randyll will not work with Dothraki, he may as well name himself Warden of the South and unite the Reach and Stormlands with the North to defend against the threeway Targaryen, Greyjoy, and white walker invaders

Jon has a Wildling fucking army, 3000 more wildling old folk and children, and has a Wildling commander as a friend who eats among the other Lords and Ladies, Randyll wouldn't like that shit.

If he has a problem with Dothraki when they number 100,000, why would he side with Wildlings who he hates who now number in the thousands with less than a thousand actually capable of fighting? Might as well side with the winning team.

>>Randyll Tarly, the best tactician in the world

Can someone explain this meme to me

BIG COCK

kind of like jonautists who post the same copypasta in every thread?

>THEON HAS NO COCK

>YARA HAS NO COCK

>I HAVE A BIG COCK

Is this realpolitik?

>only man with a living direwolf
>climbed the wall
>killed white walkers
>shocked the night king
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

prove me wrong.

Best girl.

>Unsullied possibly vulnerable to disease
That's really the only thing I think you're dead wrong about, as many of the cities in Essos are extremely densely populated and the slave industry brought individuals from all around the world.

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

>Dornishmen
>who have never seen snow
Doesn't the winter engulf all of Westeros?
They must have seen snow at some point.

>Talisa
>Peasant

The Maegyrs are one of the most powerful families in Volantis. Had Robb lived, he probably would have been allowed into Old Volantis.

It's too bad D&D never bothered to reference Talisa again, they could've had her father as Triarch or something.

>jonfags are this sensitive

Five GBP says Tyrion totally bitches out when he learns the sneks killed Myrcella and just lets it's go without seeking any kind of revenge other than a quip or two.

He was great but since all the other top 5 are dead (tywin, stannis, roose and jon arryn) hes now number 1.

>based

Not in Dorne, at least since the Long Night

Dany had a vision in which she meets with Drogo and their baby after she enters the Red Keep.

She's ded.

What is /got/ doing today?

Me, watching Dragonheart at my parents' house, shitposting. I love Dragonheart. If I didn't have to work tonight this would be comfy as fuck.

I'm gonna miss Smirkfu. I haven't mourned a character since Oberyn got his shit (and face) pushed in and Tywin took a superarrow to the clavicle.

So Nymeria will never be mentioned again, huh

I think she's alright, but you're a retard. She has no hips at all for her frame, wide hips is the primary "high test" meme feature. Being big or being fat by itself, is not a feature of it.

holy shit this delusion, maybe in the book you'd be correct if Dany ever gets to Westeros, but in the show? top kek

>Dothraki
>Unsullied
will not be shown to have any issues with the cold. Will also not rape because "the Queen said so"

>Dornishmen
>Reachmen
Again will just give her a huge army of infantry/cavalry. The show has written off pretty much all bannermen to Dorne and the Reach other than Tarly and possibly Hightower, so both lands are pretty much directly under Dany's control.
>Ironborn
Yara will be salt queen after killing Euron and destroying his fleet

Tyrion probably forgot Myrcella existed. Will not come up at all.

Dragons will not be killed unless its by Night's King/warged by Bran

Randyll Tarly will probably not show up again, at least not in any way not related to Sam stealing his sword.

Euron Greyjoy will be Quentyn'd and his fleet destroyed by Yara's

>The former bannermen of Westeros
have been pretty much written off the show besides Northern Bannermen and the Royces. Walder Frey is dead, probably won't see another Frey. They havn't shown a single Western bannerman other than House Clegane. Tarly is irrelevant and Dorne apparently has no other Lords. Stormlands has been completely forgotten as well.

>Jon Snow avenged the Red Wedding

There, get fucking owned son. Drink in the defeat.

based preston

rolling

w e w pathetic response, thanks for trying though. feels good to know i was right

>stannis
>defeated by 20 good men
>roose
>killed by his mad dog of a son that every boy whore could see is up for some patricide
>jon arryn
>married a TULLY FUCKING SHIT, got cucked by littlefinger and poisoned by his wife

Yeah such great tacticians wew, much competition

>Melisandre as a sub

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

What did she mean by this?

>>Euron Greyjoy, a competent naval commander who actually uses trickery and strategy in combat, who even in an extremely toned-down version could slay dragons

too bad show euron has been characterized as a complete joke

roll

>le depressed dwarf smile
>tips goblet

Rolllllaaaaan

But what about westerosi disease? Westerosi pretty much stay in the same spot only sometimes going to the free cities. The Unsullied raised in Slavers Bay are way too far away for enough Westerosi travellers for disease to transfer and the ones Dany has are fresh from training they were raised in Astapor.

roll for maggie
also dubs

me on the left

building 1000 ships in like 6 months is a pretty big deal desu, not even book Euron could do that

YESSSS SANSA FACESITTING

>Salsa BDSM
i'm rock solid

Reminder that High Sparrow literally dindu nuffin.

Fuck Cersei.

roll

salty cunt

What a slut

Rollor

fuck i get cucked

rollan

How do you go from this?

>Unella gets mad because of what happened with young queen
>berserk mode activated
>breaks free from fetters
>fights with Zombie like a wild animal
>destroys him
>smacks shoked Cersei
>goes to Septa's ruins
>mourns Margaery
>sacrifices herself to resurrect her

Except trying to enforce oppressive laws based on a false religion

I have millions of normies that agree with me, as well as the writers and the characters in the show. What do you have? A hand full of people in a general? It is customary to kneel when surrendering to a KING bitch, now kneel before the king in the north.

To this?

y-yeah he's a really big threat haha

rolling

I want Septa Unella to rape me

Anything to have smirkfu back

BEST WOMAN

>Oppressive laws

Degenerate detected. I bet you go to Littlefinger's brothels to get little boys, don't you?

Lad's loving it.

>salty fat tublard nerds sitting behind their computers criticizing successful, beautiful actresses for loving their bodies and expressing their sexuality like normal healthy human beings

no, let me be perfectly clear here: its you who has the problem

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE

IF SER ARTHER DAYNE WAS SO HONORABLE

WHY WOULD HE NOT LET NED SEE HIS NEPHEW?

CHECKM8

>false
Every Lannister, including Cersei, accepts it as the true religion

rollololo

who are you quoting?

To this

For sashnah

S1 Loras actually looked really good. Making him cut his hair short was dumb and turning him into a one dimensional gay caricature was also dumb.

Bigger assassination than Jaime.

*record scratch*

What

She was in on the /Highgarden/ master plan all along

He wished him good fortune in the wars to come

It turns out being gay is a capital offense who knew. Was Renly being set up to be arrested for buggery as soon as he got to King's Landing???

rolling