Post your ratings, r8 the ratings

Post your ratings, r8 the ratings

>these fucking ratings

So you don't like music then?

Yes, thats all there is, that is all music.

certainly not, but most of the albums on that chart are objectively fucking great, you rated them out of 10 and pretty much dumpstered everyone of them

>rating art
Kys

>are objectively fucking great

lol Sup Forums drones

Which one is the real bait?

wow you're a pretentious one, aren't you?

>objectively

grow up

>avalanches > beefheart
>burial > beefheart
>aphex > all

Cease to post.

People like you really make me want to kill myself. Notice how I don't say "kys" to you? Because even if you died, two dozen people would step up to plate right behind you, regurgitating the same shit "thoughts" about everything they see. It's the feeling of being trapped in a mass of legitimately subhuman animals. The only escape from this hell is with self-destruction, because you'll never leave.

You're so stupid, it's beyond my comprehension. The idea that the majority of people I meet are as low minded as you genuinely disturbs me. That, and it genuinely bores me. I can predict pretty much every response someone like you will have to any action. To live a life worth living, I'd have to do fit for the sake of others (that's just human nature). But there is absolutely no point in being a social animal once you see shit like this, see mindless garbage poured out from drones meandering through life.
I seriously can't take it.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

I just wanted to state that this isn't a copypasta.
Someone posted right below and I don't want you to think it's one guy posting a bunch of garbage they found on the internet.
I actually typed and mean everything in . It's just horrible.

>this isn't pasta

christ on a bike

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Listen to more music then, holy fuck

Imagine being this much of a tool

OP here. I posted my ratings a while back (when I wasn't as far through the chart as I am now) and got the same kind of shitstorm response. I'm a little confused. I am having trouble understanding why my taste is so triggering to Sup Forums.

Same person.

And as I said, responded with the same shit brainless response as they always do.

Most on Sup Forums have been here 6 months or less and going through their Sup Forumscore drone phase because they think they're special as they just discovered a bunch of albums their friends don't know and they were told these are ''patrician''.

Maybe a stupid question but how do you guys been scores on these charts?

what?

It's triggering because it's offensively shit.

>muh Sup Forumscore

That's just, like, your opinion, man

It's because most of your ratings are low on otherwise, at the very least, GOOD albums. They're not all great, but it seems unlikely that, if you did like or have an appreciation for music, you'd be rating them higher. It has nothing to do with being a Sup Forums drone either; a lot of those albums outside of Sup Forums are critically and commercially acclaimed albums, so anyone arguing it's a hive mind whenever you get shit on is an idiot.
I would say on the entire chart, I like... about half the albums. Just seems unlikely that almost all the albums of dozens of different genres share all equally shitty ratings minus a few here and there.
tl;dr your chart looks like bait

[blank]

Well, I think one source of confusion may be caused by my scale itself. Some people tend to rate on a scale where 7 is average, and if you're coming from that perspective, it might look like I'm rating the albums very poorly. My scale is something like this:

10. Burst open new windows in my mind of musical understanding and appreciation
9. Among my absolute favorites
8. Very enjoyable, want to listen regularly
7. Enjoyed and resonates with me
6. Enjoyed, but doesn't necessarily resonate with me as strongly
5. Enjoyable enough, but not engaging. In some cases, there are a few songs I liked but didn't care for the rest.
4. See some merit in it, but not really my cup of tea
3. Disliked overall, but has some redeeming value
2. Strongly disliked, unpleasant to listen to
1. Auditory torture. Profoundly unpleasant to listen to.

Good
Don't care about Radiohead
Good
Decent
77 is better
Great
Decent
Decent
Awful
Shit
Great
Good
Decent
Great
Decent

Great
Great
Great
Great
Good
I don't care about VU
Great
Great

Boring
Decent
Haven't heard
Good
Good
Good
Good
Haven't heard
Great
Boring
Good
Great
Great
Good
Decent
I don't care about Radiohead
Decent
Great
Mediocre
Mediocre/Bad
Bad
Decent
Boring
Good
Mediocre
Mediocre
Great
Mediocre
Mediocre
Great

Sub Sup Forumscore is better

I literally can't comprehend how someone could listen to Remain In Light and think 'Yeah, as far as album go that's a mediocre one, not good, not bad'

Listen to Fela Kuti, its better

Maybe they're adjusting it to the rest of TH discography. Would make sense.

Well, that's not really what I thought. I kind of enjoyed it but ultimately thought the exaggerated funkiness was annoying. I wouldn't want to sit down and listen to it for the duration of a whole album because it just gets kind of grating.

ITCOTCK is overrated. Larks Tongues and Red are so much better

Why bother rating them out of ten if you're just going to ignore the conventional rules? May as well either put what you wrote in your picture or just not upload it at all faggot.

>filename related

>calling an album good or bad, depending on you preference is autism
ok, bud

>when you think he's using a 5 scale but its actually a 10 scale

reconsider MPP, James Blake, and The Glow pt2 and i agree pretty much completley with OP, nice one

the worst posts on this entire fucking website

>thinking anyone is going to take the time to follow along the image to make sense of your shit taste
>autism
Pick two

>saving the image, open it up on an image editor and editing it
>not autistic
you see, me posting it doesn't make me autistic, lazy maybe, but not autistic

So the conventional rules say that 7 is average? That's not what people in the RYM curve threads seem to think.