FLOP OF THE CENTURY

FLOP OF THE CENTURY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqF1qq7oF60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>was $19.99
>now $13.99

>Mellissa Mccarthy's character is so fat she had to be split up and put in separate packages with a shitty collect them all gimmick to build her

I've never pitied people who make toys until now. I know I'm posting a Family Guy video but this must be how God felt when he created Rosie O Donald.
youtube.com/watch?v=gqF1qq7oF60

If my friends would've caught me buying a female action figure i would've been scolded and probably castrated at recess.

If kids today buy those toys they are the greatest faggots ever and I weep for mankind.

The biggest mistake with this action figures was including only a single piece of the ghost you assemble.

No mother on welfare can afford to buy all four action figures. So the kid ends up getting an action figure and then some fucking legs.

Now show us the hot glue pictures.

they are adult collectibles, not toys for children

Are you implying that kids actually play with action figures in this day and age?

>they are adult collectibles, not toys for children

>implying that any sane man would hotglue the she-boon action figure

That's even worse.

This is pretty common with figures now. It's clearly not the "biggest" mistake since it's worked pretty well for superhero toys for years now. The "biggest" mistake is making female ghostbuster toys in the first place. Boys don't want toys of girls unless they're hot. Ghostbusters toys aren't in the girl toys section though, so these just sit there and get marked down and down and down.

What baffles me is that this is completely obvious shit here. When you're at a store with boys they skip the girl aisles and vice-versa. It's like they don't want to make money.

No one buying these is actually opening them unless they're a legitmate idiot.

That's just because parents force their kids to buy toys for their own "gender" because they're stuck in the past.

These are most definitely toys. Can't you see the shitty articulation points? Can't you see the cheap quality? Can't you see the price?

These are toys, fucko.

I have seen worst in Sup Forums

Did you saw the last GoT thread?

i see (You)

Why would they make action figures instead of dolls? Were they really expecting boys to want those?

>That's just because parents force their kids to buy toys

top fucking kek

liberal gymnastics is my favorite

Aren't these "girl" toys?
Why would a boy buy girly toys, unless they were some faggot?

You either have a sick family or you are just a sick person.

Trolling, right?

If you had kids, you'd know that parents don't "force" their kids to buy jack shit. Kids naturally gravitate towards certain toys. Fuck, I'd be happy if my kid never wanted a toy ever. Just money out of my pocket that's literally going in the trash as soon as he gets sick of the toy after a day.

Now, you could make an argument that an EXTREMELY small number of kids are like, "daddy I want a barbie doll" and the dad says no way, faggot, but this isn't even remotely close to the norm or common.

This is actually a pretty good way to increase sales, since everyone wants to have every part.
Remember when you bought a game and that was it? Nowadays many games are split into pieces and extras. Same principle, tons of money.

But then you just have to wait for the complete version of the game. I have never seen a complete version of a toy sell before.

LOL here kids have sum fat white legs with yer figure toy ahahahha this must be a joke but i know its not so funny

>they make you buy all the shitty girl ones nobody wants to get the ghost

kekekekek, they already know everybody hates it

1. Customer buys Doll 1 out of 4
2. Dolls 1 through 4 each include a part of special Doll 5
3. Customer is more likely to buy Doll 2,3,4 to get 5

It's that simple.