youtube.com/watch?v=FGSQNCNbOqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mexican girls with their Asian boyfriends

>tfw 2 gfs

I'll be your GF

iktf

and not a single qt was lost

nothing lost there

Mexicans are universally unwanted by females unless you have high % ""white"" ancestry.
t. CHI virgin for 27 years

Are you a wizard?

Not yet, but soon.
I have pretty much given up even trying.
At least have money and hobbies.

More Mexican girls with Asian men

Are you that Mexican Intellectuals guy on /r/ForeverAlone?

no, I don't browse reddit
but, who is this Mexican Intellectual guy you are talking about?

I can confirm. I'm not brown-skinned but there's always a whiter guy who always gets all the puss

My gf just left me. She said it's not my fault but her's. Wot do lads?

plz respend faggots im in pain

walk 10 steps eastwards and search for a new one in Argentina

reddit.com/user/MexicanIntellectual?sort=new

pls no cheekiness

>tfw no african gf

no goy friend?

>tfw the closes thing I have to do a gf was when I once convinced a girl to fuck me, twice, I fell in love with her, told her and she fucked off forever. I've been suffering "oneitis" since and haven't found anyone else. I also pretended she was my girlfriend when she was around me which probably creeper her out but I couldn't tell her how lonesome I am. I will probably never attract another female in the foreseeable future

>tfw no gf ever

When tha happened lad? It couldnt be the only reason why she left, also how much you lasted together

jfc, that made me cringe, he is literally Mexican /r9k/
thanks, funland

ok ok chilebro
first of all, how the fuck is it supposed to be her fault and not yours? I have never understood these kinds of statements

ai

Bout a year. I was kind of a cunt thinking in retrospective but I migh be being too hard on myself. She wanted me to move out of here and to go live with her in a different cunt, I never said no but delayed it and she sort of got bored of it. Thinking about it, fuck her. Ungratefull bitch. She could have reigned supreme here with me. I'll devote my life to ruin her fucking country.

Which cunt senpai? Were you rich or what? I think you will be better without her man, it took so little for what you said to pull you apart, respect the time of duel for your loss, keep yourself active and go out when you think it will be the right time and dont talk to her by any chance an ex is as useful as a dead dog

I knew her hiking. We were just friends we didn't fuck. A great friendship. She came back for hiking purposes because it is what we both (?) enjoy. Long story short we ended up hooking up, and I fucking fell for her. So a relationship started. I'm not rich, just average middle class. Not going to go into details but I'm not stupid and she ain't no bydlo. But she wanted me to go with her to an english/germanic speaking country for no fucking reason. I don't want to live around niggers, muslims and shiet. What the fuck. And she didn't understand that and called me a racist. I said I'm not racist, it's a fact. Those niggers can't even sit at a table with more than one fork without getting dizzy. Don't know man. Uncivilised people are like that and it was my fault to think of practical things as just details. I need to get me a proper raised castiza gf. Fuck these whores.

You did good
Fuck bitches, get money

Lo se hmno. Lo se. Pero igual duele. Igual la quiero poh mi guachin. Toy a pura shermeza pa ahogar la pena
youtube.com/watch?v=FGSQNCNbOqg

Fue hace poco?

I guess you could have tried at least but what is done is done

Si perrin. Por eso me duele tanto yo cacho. Yo se que debería pasar la pena y esa wea que te duele hasta cuando das el agua de la ducha en un tiempo más. Pero por ahora es pal orto. Por lo pronto no estoy chequeando wsap ni ninguna otra wea. Lo que es triste es que no tengo posibilidad de verla ni toparmela porque esta a 8 horas de vuelo al menos. Pense que eso iba a ser más fácil pero es peor. Por weon poh wn

¿Y para qué quieres novia, eh puto?
Póngase a estudiar.

Is this Mexican girl hot?

>azn1
Fucking cuck robot gtfo

gringolandia es una puta capsula de petri

We can't read spic guys, please use English.

hehe so funney

Sorry we don't speak ching chong ding dong

Angry spics lol

¿es cierto que los australianos tienen los penes más pequeños de todo el hemisferio sur?