youtube.com/watch?v=eWuyKRwzpVs
encyclopediadramatica.se/PROJECT_CHANOLOGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pointless. Useless.
Pretty much, me.

Redundant.

zoots brother

oh my fuck, did Boxxy die?

moot got fired as the CEO of Reddit. The users rejoiced.

nah, mah dude/ette

Bunch of Nords getting drunk and arguing about Imperials

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hello Dude, thanks for coming. I'm Jackie Treehorn.

Kek

誰?

The watery thing that goes round a castle.

A furious cocksucking beast

kek

An endearing nickname older Sup Forums coined for Sigourney Weaver.

is this literally gook moot?

(not the picture, faggot)

A witty answer.

Pretty sure that's spelled Mute... with a capitol M

Bump

thanks moot.

hey, let's get coffee at the starbucks

canada eh

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

No, buddeh

take off

you know, the one next to the all you can eat pizza place

imdb.com/character/ch0028044/

take off what?, my pants?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag? I’ll have you know Navy Seal copypastas are ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on Sup Forums, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of Sup Forumstards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

cool. see you at the starbucks. 4:00 PM?

you hoser

que?, wtf fuck is a hoser?

A moot is those guys at hotels who attend to people's luggage.

faggot

ah, you're 12, sorry, I didn't realise.

apparently you're 12, or you would know what "take off" and "hoser" mean.

faggot

Whats-their-face-kins?

I miss them, sometimes.

Who were we talking about, again?

moot - archaic for meeting place of roads or streams
moot - norse meeting of leaders
moot - slag [70-80s] a vagina
m00t - owner of 4chans post name [06-14]
moot - a faggot like OP

not all of us come from Cananananada, or the united states of shite. You wassock.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWuyKRwzpVs

nice quads, faggot

where did you find that picture?

where did you get those trips?

b8 much?

I trip at will

Where did you find that faggotry?

How's working for Google moot

a fallen hero

I'm kind of glad moot left this shit site for Google. He realized he unintentionally created a monster here.
>alt-right-Sup Forums

Mark my words, he's working to now destroy that monster right now at Google.

So when was moot kicked off the muppet show ?

We can only hope.

Sup Forums specifically tried over and over to ruin moot's life, fucking up deals with companies for the betterment of the site, constantly calling him a cuck to bully him into being like them, doxing him, fucking with his personal, even after he raged at Sup Forums they still continued to fuck with the owner of the site they're on. That was all Sup Forums. It's the reason moot used to fuck with the board from time to time when he really got pissed. moot will get his revenge.

>constantly calling him a cuck to bully him into being like them, doxing him, fucking with his personal life
fixed

Also, I wanted to mention this. moot will be invaluable to Google to make Google's social media platforms more popular, and they will NOT be anonymous, that's why they need moot, to counter anonymity. moot has firsthand experience with the cons of anonymity. The future is a web with personalized social media, even more than facebook, youtube, twitter. The future of the Internet is having your identity exposed anywhere and everywhere on the Internet. At this rate, I'm all for it now, fuck these racist, bootlicking cowards, don't give them any rocks to slither and hide under anymore. Fuck em.

Oh, I remember. Sup Forums is fucking cancer. The Fappening wasn't great for moot either. I miss him.

Remember Habbo raids, using black avatars to create formations of the swastika for the lulz? That's ironic racism, it's fun and not really hateful because it's all about the intention, it was lighthearted, not hateful, ironic. When the newfags from stormfront and where ever flooded Sup Forums after 2006 they literally became the "Internet Hate Machine" unironically because they were that new. Foxnews even called Sup Forums a far-leftist site in the early days, and it's relevant to know why. Anonymous hacktivism started here, and yes it is all about 'social justice warrioring' what a stupid term though for something which literally means you're not a bootlicking cuck. Newfags thought we actually worshiped Hitler. I can't wait till it's all over, it's all gone to shit, total shit.

>ironic racism
Also I forgot to mention the Patriotic Nigras in Second Life raids, that's all irony, faux hate all for the purpose of free speech. Now the free speech has turned into literal hate, butthurt and anger, and that misery loves company. That's why Sup Forums is barely fun anymore.

>Mark my words
we don't do that any more, Grandpa

I was an oldfag while you were still beating your meat in the shower, sunny boy.

>for the purpose of free speech

you sound like one of those post-chanology faggots who decided to "join anonymoose to MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!11!"

it's never been about anything except providing some entertainment to an otherwise dull evening.

>it's never been about anything except providing some entertainment to an otherwise dull evening.
No, the """"alt-right""""" stormfront users orchestrated all kinds of operations on chans, something you don't realize because you're brainwashed by memes.

I remember. How does the saying go? Something like "Act like morons enough, and eventually the real morons will take it seriously and overrun it." I think it is safe to say we've been at that point for a few years now.

There's chans right now with doxed facebook, twitter users, people who said anything about the "assassination of Trump." They post their addresses for obvious reasons, you do realize why, right? It's the same reason the alt-rightfag showed up at the Comet pizza place with a gun and threatened to kill the owners.
>inciting vigilantism

It's one thing for normies to express anger using free speech, it's another when alt-rightfags are so brainwashed by memes (pizzagate) that they show up someplace with a gun and anger.

Yes, that's the one.

pizzagate isn't a fucking meme, are you either retarded or a shill?

mot's cousin

Pizzagate is a meme. MKULTRA and MONARCH is the actual conspiracy.

It's already played out the way it was supposed to. The fake Pizzagate conspiracy meme was used in order to discredit conspiracy theories, to make anyone who believes that conspiracies occur are lunatics. It's a psyop, and that moron played into. The masses will now believe that anyone with a conspiracy theory is crazy, more than they already thought, now that this happened. Everyone is being manipulated.

jesus christ you [NEWFRIEND] [ROODY-POO]s, I'm talking about PROJECT CHANOLOGY

encyclopediadramatica.se/PROJECT_CHANOLOGY

back when /i/ and Sup Forums launched raids against scientology. when the "internet hate machine" first became a thing and newfags like you started flooding to Sup Forums en masse. when the site really when down the shitter, and the last of the oldfags who hadn't been punted to 7chan by Snacks' banhammer finally jumped ship and went to greener pastures

then this shit heap got swarmed with a bunch of morons thinking they were making some big difference in the world, when really they couldn't hack their way out of an unlocked room and are just a bunch of self-righteous memer faggots who see the world changing around them and assume they're responsible.

>implying I don't know what project chanology is
>when the "internet hate machine" first became a thing and newfags like you started flooding to Sup Forums en masse.
You're such a newfag. You are a child and you probably were in elementary school when Sup Forums was founded. You were not here.

First of all, in 2006 when the "Internet Hate Machine" was a thing, this was the same time Sup Forums was condemned as a far-leftist site by Foxnews. Even today, the majority of anons are still liberals. Check every political compass threads, it's always overwhelmingly liberal, with a few right leaning libertarians, these are also liberals.

You don't know anything about what you're talking about, kid. Get off Sup Forums before the suicide memes on Sup Forums convince you to KILL YOURSELF. Thousands have died from being brainwashed by the suicide memes alone.

The fact that the oldfags left in 2006, and the real racism showed up the years following doesn't make you realize the alt-right retards are all newfags?

How about you think about this for a second, kid. Not only that, Anonymous, which started here began hacktivism. There's no alt-right hacktivism because nu-Sup Forums are all computer illiterates with shit for brains. Morons/idiots/kids like you.

>The fake Pizzagate conspiracy meme was used in order to discredit conspiracy theories
That doesn't make any sense.

Well, you have shit for brains.

Oldfag here. I'm done schooling you newfags.

/thread