Right, so any of y'all ever try this shit? Is it as addictive as everyone says it is?

Right, so any of y'all ever try this shit? Is it as addictive as everyone says it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti.shtml
amazon.com/Trichocereus-Bridgesii-Cactus-tip-cuttings/dp/B014XZ2GLS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481702510&sr=8-1&keywords=san pedro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends what shit you mean.

Yeah better keep away from processed sugar m8

Coke in general, sorry pic was related

ive abused the shit out of coke/meth and no, its not THAT addictive

if you have an addictive personality
lets say you cant quit smoking and have tried then id stay away from it
its more addicitive while youre coming off so grab some hard liqour and even out.
but otherwise go nuts and enjoy

Trying to recover from addiction right now. Don't bother.

What did you get out of it?
How much would you spend on average for say a ball?

From someone who has done it recently, it's not that bad and not all that it's cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong it was fun but if you've done molly it's nothing in comparison to that.

Personally I'd find it hard to get addicted to it but YMMV.

actually speaking of which, im going to finish the last of my ice. its gonna be a long night

coke: ~150 USD
meth:~60 USD

overall, would not recommend. there are literally no benifits

It's nice, you'll feel completely in control of everything around you, confident, talkative and any drop of anxiety you had disappears it's a great drug. Is it addictive? fuck yes... once you start buying your own coke on the regs rather than sniffing other peoples it's a slippery slope I rinsed my dads inheritance he left me on chop in 8 months. Certainly try it once see what you think just go careful on it.

It's shown to cause physiological changes in the brain overtime that will lead to addiction and withdrawal effects due to reduced amounts of dopamine being released compared to the new regular introduced due to cocaine use. Yes it's addictive, but like everything else, length of exposure as well as physiological differences in individuals will determine levels of addiction.

I did it daily for about 2 weeks. It is addictive, very addictive, im not into "hard" drugs like this, im more into psychedelic stuff.

Ive been around people using it for periods around 1 - 4 years and noticed in them a increasing dispossition to drama and difficulty regunlating their emotions.

Im from Colombia. (pic related)

Ever watched withdrawal videos. damn son

OP here. I've bummed a couple of lines out of curiosity but haven't exactly felt all that much. I'm not sure if it was because I already had liquor in me or if I just wouldn't have any effect.

at the end of the night when youv run out

ull be begging for more , selling shit
on your hands and knees looking for even a fucking crumb that might hav fallen off the table.

is it addictive? depends on your definition of addictive.

its at this point theyll start selling you Tylenol 3s and even cheaper, placebo effect will kick in and you wont tell the difference .

coke is a tool for desperate measures , not fucking party time.

meth guy here, finished the last of my drugs. just thought id share

Once you do a line, it's hard to stop for the night. However, after that night is over, I never find myself craving more. What is addictive, is the shit it will get you into. I have fucked chick's that are literal 10's cause if this shit. Do some coke off their tits, get them to do some off your dick, next thing you she's blowing you and you're about to be deep inside. Only reason I ever go back to it.

for the night that you're on it yea, you'll be fiending for a bump every 5 minutes. the next day when you wake up you'll prolly think "damn that shit was fun" but you won't be running out to buy more. but i guarantee you'll never be able to turn down a bump whenever it comes around again

Doesn't that shit fuck with your teeth?

Never found it addicting at all. But I also smoked cigs only when I drank for 3 years(never had any sort of craving when sober , ever) then decided to just quit smoking when I drink too.

I think it depends on the person. If you have a hard time dealing with life or are unhappy it will probably lead to addiction.

I prefer M. Lasts all night. Cheap AF. You can rail it too if you wanna be social with all the cokeheads

I think it's more that meth addicts stop taking care of themselves because that somehow gets in the way of getting more meth. Something like that.

yeah if you smoke it and dont keep up with your hygiene. thus far my teeth as fine

What's the difference between M and coke?

>did it daily for about 2 weeks
well no shit you got addictive you stupid nigger

it's a good time, you feel energetic and confident and on top of the world. hangover can be a bitch though. just avoid doing it multiple days in a row, set a hard limit (once a month being a good conservative interval) and you'll be fine.

Molly is better but you can't do that shit as often as you can coke. At least you shouldn't be, its hard on the brain if you abuse it. 4 times a year max. Keeps the potency too.

fellow meth buddy?

if by M you mean meth, alot

I've been offered both but I've only bummed maybe 3 or 4 lines of coke.
I'm assuming they were talking about molly

molly makes you feel fucking incredible, you love everything and everything feels fantastic. music is great, talking to people is great, dancing is great, everything feels great. it's pretty indescribable tbh

coke has a sort of similar energy but without the body high, empathic effects, and can be a bit more jittery. it's like a watered-down version essentially. but you can do it more frequently without fucking your serotonin for life.

Man no offense I have quite the drug portfolio but much like heroin I've never met a recreational meth user, they were always tweaking and annoying to be around.

This, molly is a drug I think everyone with an open mind about these kinds of thing should try. Take it at a festival for example (well anywhere really you could be next to a volcano and still not fucking care) and you'll have an amazing time.

i dont blame you. meth users get a bad reputation. believe it or not im actually a functioning occasional meth user

I've done M about 80 times over the past few years. you're right, probably a bad idea to do it so much. I do it roughly every other weekend at clubs/raves.
When I first started doing M it made me much more jittery and talkative, but after a few times I kinda just chill out and generally talk less, it's weird, I can go to a club or rave and between dancing just sit there and not want to talk to anyone, but I'm still having a fantastic time (though I've been told people think it looks like I'm having a bad time)

Depends on how long you do it and the kind of person you are. Ive never been 'hooked' so to speak but if I start doing some with people I keep going until we run out

Yea it's big in China apparently.

Dude I could be wrong but you should seriously cut back. Switch to cocaine if you gotta do something, way less hard on the brain. Sounds like you have an addictive personality man.

i dont understand, are you being facetious?

I've tried most of the available drugs around including a wide range of pills and psychedelics (still trying to find a reliable way to get peyote and dmt) and I agree with most anons in here, it's not super addictive in the sense that you won't want to do it the morning after, but while you're partying or whatever it is better than Molly imo because it doesn't last as long, so you can have a little more control over how high you are for how long. I've tried plenty of Coke including one time where I had this weird pink Coke that gave me strawberry flavored drip, and It's like all other drugs: if you can get pure (or, as close to pure as you can get) then it's amazing and worth the experience. If you can't find Coke thru someone you trust to know what good shit is, then it's a bit more risky. I've done a shitty Coke before and if you do enough it's great but also there's a big placebo most of the time.

I'm certainly not addicted or I would be doing it more much more than once every few weeks, though I admit it's not healthy regardless. I've seen friends/family get addicted to coke so I refuse to touch it for fear of addiction tbh. M's my drug when I go out.

I've done it a few times. out on a fun night at some parties gives ti areal kick.
Wouldn't say i became dependent on the thing , but the friend who i have that regularly buys his own coke definitely is what i'd call an addict.
Just be careful with the stuff as when you begin to take lines on the regular watch out.

Not at all. Just something I've read, lots of people there use it and work crazy hours.

youtube watch?v=A4Pe2tjzh-A

This lady says 6 weeks in between rolls. Give your brain a break man. You only get one. Everyone thinks this shit won't catch up to them but it can and will fuck you up.

peyote/mescaline is easy
just order San Pedro, Bolivian Torch, or Peruvian Torch cacti from fucking Amazon
same chemical

+1

I'd say definitely take it with a group your first time, preferably at a rave/festival/etc. You won't regret it.

Pro tips:
>have some jolly ranchers/gum handy. it makes you clench your jaw so having something to chew/suck on will help. also just tastes wonderful.
>if you smoke, have at least a full pack handy. cigarettes are sex on molly, you'll want plenty. plus sharing is a good way to meet people, don't be afraid to bring extra.
>if you're gonna do a lot of dancing, set a repeating/vibrating timer to go off every 30 minutes. when it goes off, take a sip of water and make sure you're not feeling dizzy/overheated. only takes a second but it's easy to get wrapped up in having fun and nothing ruins a fun time like heat stroke (don't overdo it on water though either, too much is just as bad)
>if you want to be max healthy, start taking a multivitamin and a 5-HTP pill (serotonin precursor, can be bought in walgreens/walmart in the supplements aisle) a few days before and a few days after you roll. good for nerve health, helps minimize potential serotonin pathway damage
>don't roll more than once a month, more than that can lead to serotonin receptor downregulation which leads to permanent depressive effects (extent varies by individual but no need to push it, did a 3-day bender once and have noticed slight mood/motivation decrease ever since, not huge but learned my lesson)

Thanks for the input guys, I kinda figured that it was over played to an extent to get people to avoid using. Anything I should know diet wise beforehand? What are the chances of spewing my stomach everywhere?

I live in a southern state and had wanted to see if one of my native friends could get it off of the Rez, or potentially some of my family in Mexico, but if this is legit I have no qualms

Eh you should be fine. Any nausea you might have should go away.

Second time I did it I thought I was going to have a panic attack for like 10 seconds, it went away immediately and then I hit the blunt and was feeling great.

None really.
i personally never got nauseated when using it. and neither did any of the people i was with who do it.

Yeah man, gotta agree with , you seriously need to cut back.

The effects of molly occur because your neurons release their entire 'stock' of serotonin (feel-good neurotransmitter, like dopamine, but more heavily linked to sleep, long-term motivation, and long-term happiness, whereas dopamine is more addiction/immediate reward/short-term energy).

When your neurons are exposed to this much serotonin at once, they start to think that this level of exposure is 'normal.' As such, they start to remove serotonin receptors from the synapses (junction between connecting neurons), in order to compensate for this 'new level' of serotonin.

THIS CHANGE IS PERMANENT. even if you cut down your usage, your body will still have adjusted to the new 'normal' molly-levels of serotonin, and you won't have nearly enough available receptors to maintain function during actual normal day-to-day function

(note: over the course of years some receptors may return, but for the most part once they're gone, they're gone).

At that point, your option is pretty much only SSRI's (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, which prevent the breakdown of serotonin and act as an artificial way of boosting synaptic serotonin). These drugs are expensive and require careful, consistent dosing, though. It's not a good strategy

TL;DR - it's not a joke, man. you're doing irreparable damage to the neurons in your brain the way you're going. there's no such thing as a free lunch, and all the happiness you're getting from molly now comes at the expense of happiness for the rest of your life - literally. take care of yourself. cut down to once a month MAX, preferably less. it really just isn't worth it.

erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti.shtml
amazon.com/Trichocereus-Bridgesii-Cactus-tip-cuttings/dp/B014XZ2GLS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481702510&sr=8-1&keywords=san pedro

shit grows 1" a month
~12" is enough for a trip
I'd plant all three and you've got three trips a year

Meh coke has no legs and snorting hurts like fuck, but blast it and you'll know you're alive. Good times.

If you smoke it very addictive but also really fun.

Not so addictive if you snort it.

OP back.
Going to be a bit straight, Not exactly 'new' to it. In the time of this thread I've gone through nearly half a ball. I've just been curious on what you guys had to say about it. I knew there's quite a bit of use of all sorts of drugs on Sup Forums. Never smoked it, always snorted. I've vomited a couple of times but only because I ate shortly beforehand.

Was also curious about how much a ball would usually go for in other parts of the country.

This this this. Don't abuse this shit.

Also it keeps the rolls feeling great. I went and did it every weekend for a month and it just never felt good like it did the first time.

I've done it a handful of times, always just been random people giving me bumps. How long does an 8ball last (lets assume the person has some self-control), and how much is it?

1/8th an ounce, Picked this one up for $260

They usually last a couple of days to a week with me being conservative. Probably going to be gone tonight though

Unrelated note: Why the fuck is the captcha having me find sushi in the pictures? :I

Ooof I make good money and that seems like a lot. I feel like I could sit down play a bunch of Rocket League and just kill that shit.

I guess I want to get the urge out now before I go job hunting. I'd like to start a new career clean and not spending the extra money.

Coke ain't addictive at all.

Molly is pretty shit tbh. Would not recommend

nah not at all

I tried cocaine for the first time a few days ago. Want to try it again, but I wouldn't say im addicted

Any of y'all in the (631)/(516)/(347) area?

Unless you're getting good blow just drink a redbull or take a 100/200mg caffeine pill.

The above options are much cheaper and the come down is much less shit.

But if you're going to do it, just be a weekend warrior, and if you're bigger set or have a bad ticker don't mix it with booze.

Everyone in here saying coke isn't addictive, you've never done good coke. I spent 6 years of my life doing at least half a zone daily. I over dosed 3 times in a week. I weighed 320 lbs when I started doing it at 16 and at 20 i was 112 lbs and 6ft. Coke will fuck you up.

It probably wasn't high grade coke.

Last time I had good coke (about 5 years ago now), holy shit it was amazing. The high is pretty intense; I can't even begin to describe how it feels... it's sort of like mdma, speed (but way speedier), and a real strong feeling of megalomania. You just feel vastly superior and unstoppable.. there's no other drug that can make you feel this way than coke.

And yeah, it's really fucking addictive. Expensive too. $100/g is what i paid but god damn worth every penny.

Too bad most shit today is cut so much you might as well snort baking soda and drink coffee.

You snorted shit, user.

This user knows. Good coke is *highly* addictive, expensive, and very dangerous.

Cocaine? I love coke, especially while doing shots of tequila. I love it man, it's the best shit ever invented. I love coke lel I love that shit hahahhaa I love cocaine hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahh Fuck my sister ahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhah

Last from OP. Time to call it quits, thanks for the words of endearment anons.

It's pretty meh I only get it because I have connects and won't do it unless it's right off a brick at least then I know whoever cut it knew what they were doing since they know how to re rock it