First meal in days all scavenged and stolen ask a homeless guy anything (I have an iPod touch)

First meal in days all scavenged and stolen ask a homeless guy anything (I have an iPod touch)

>IMG_7256.jpg
>posting from iOS
i dont think so jim

asspread
faggot

Wut

ASSPREAD
bitch

How did you become homeless?

DICK
OR
GTFO

BITCH
ASSSSSS
OUT

read the op dummy

op?...WHIP
IT
THE
FUCK
OUT

i did.. is he not posting from his ipod? he fucking homeless its like the only thing to his name right? well he probably stole it too but thats beside the point

What the fuck is this faggotry?

Whip...IT...OUT

Fuck it. I'll bite.

Where'd you get the plate?

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you eat the Booty? Do you prefer shaved or furry vagina? How did you become homeless? Do you mess with the nigger drugs? Ever have to defend your manhood on the streets?

>How big is your wiener?
YES
THIS

op
bailed

DICKDICCKDICKDICKDICKDICK
...........pls

this thread is highly concentrated cancer

uhhhhh...proof?

DICKPIC
I
C
K
P
I
C

i have just received photographic evidence

were you the homeless person i ran over today?

Hey faggot. Where do you squat? Did you know that if you hang around seven eleven. Publix. Or local bakeries and sandwich shops you can get all the out of date food? Seriously in this day and age stealing food is just retarded

Only niggers steal ami right?

hellYEAH

Are you eating bread and olive oil and balsamic vinegar

How does a bum like you focus on stealing such refined food instead of taking essentials?

Dayum son

fuck off of this site.

>Not dumpster diving.

A L
D I

how do you keep your ipod charged

I suck dick at random peoples houses and charge them in the mean time.

Does killing other bums increase your power

So is furry posting the nu spiderman?if so, fuck yeah :D

yesss

yes

What does your hobo power entail?

Does your combat score improve with more hobos wasted?

Do you absorb their power? Or does an ominous being grant you powers based on your hobo powers

Why don't you go to a homeless shelter? They have consistent food stream there as opposed to not being able to eat.