youtube.com/watch?v=3bifbg12u28
immigration.gov.pn/land/apply_for_land/index.html
news.vice.com/article/tiny-pacific-island-facing-child-sex-scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

North East, England

The woods

Australia Outback

youtube.com/watch?v=3bifbg12u28

The top of a stool with a noose around your neck that has been anchored to the ceiling.

slowly distance yourself from all your friends and family. Casually avoid co-workers and acquaintances. Don't frequent the same locations. Learn to masturbate

Somewhere approximately six feet under the ground.

/b

Pick a direction and start walking.
Walk until all the noise is gone.
Chill.

What is the picture from?

Antarctica, it's cold as balls though.

buy a piece of rural land
learn to live without hydro
grow your own food
hunt on your land

i guess that would be the way to go

Looks like "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss

I think the Unabomber lived in Idaho. Alaska is pretty goddamn barren, too.

your mind

Drugs

Easily the best option is Faroe Islands, as the scenery is amazing and barely any people roam around.

Forgot to add the pic

>Faroe Islands
2016 population of 49,188

Many more people than in my quiet little peaceful town in Idaho

Yeah, but OP wants away from society. Idaho is barely 83,800 sq miles while Faroe Islands are 540 sq miles. You could just get a shack or a house away from other people and bam, you're away from any society.

>You could just get a shack or a house away from other people and bam, you're away from any society.

OK... I guess he's not been clear on just how separated he wants to be from society, modern conveniences of electricity, plentiful clean running water, central heat and air, loaves of bread he doesn't have to bake himself, internet access that doesn't cost a fortune, things of this nature.

I can drive for 20 minutes in certain directions, and may not see another person for days. I can't see or hear traffic or city sounds, only nature.

I go there sometimes to seriously chill sometimes, open my sunroof and gaze at the beautiful sky, find constellations, and just generally enjoy being alone but safe for a minute.

Hows the weather there?

Settle in Pitcairn Island, with just 50 people out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean!

Upside: Free Land!
immigration.gov.pn/land/apply_for_land/index.html

Downside:Child Abuse Everywhere.
news.vice.com/article/tiny-pacific-island-facing-child-sex-scandal

And cannibals to a guy did a ama on Sup Forums last year and had a bin full of skulls

cool movie