How the fuck am I supposed to tell the difference between a middle easterner and a Southern European

How the fuck am I supposed to tell the difference between a middle easterner and a Southern European

>middle easterner
they're cut like you
> Southern European
they're not

this

How are you supposed to tell the difference between a French person and an African?

>the greatest French player of all time isn't even a native white French guy
>it's a North African instead

JUST, zidane was a great player regardless though

The middle eastern doesn't reek of shit and has average intelligence in most cases.

The Shitalian doesn't.

why do you hate yourself?

>tfw not cut
>because my parents loved me

I'm going to put this to rest once and for all
Non white Europeans
>southern Portugal
>southern Spain
>southern Italy
>Greece
>Bulgaria
>Croatia
>Serbia
>Romania
>Macedonia
>Moldova
>Bosnia
>Albania
>Hungary
>Russia
>Finland

The rest of Europe is white

I'm descended from one of the places you listed and my skin is white as is my entire family's skin, how do you explain this?

Who the fuck cares?
Christ you Americans are pathetic. Piss off back to Sup Forums with your childish obsession with phenotypes.

What area specifically, plus anomalies exist everywhere

why do you want to be white?

Southern italy, sicilly to be percise
Because that's what I am both in skin tone and in culture.

Your parents or your ancestors were probably from northern Italy and then came to southern Italy. Every southern Italian ever met looks like a greasy jew/Arab

No both sides came from Palermo, my mom also has blue eyes, just how do you explain this whiteness expert ?

Guess I was wrong about that part, but like I said, anomalies exist everywhere

fun fact, when I was a kid I thought that Zidane was an authentic French

I wouldn't be surprised if North Africans have lots of European ancestry. Hell, zidane's parents look pretty white

I know right, if I hadn't been told that Zidane is of Algerian ancestry, I would still thought that he is French

There are a lot of southern italians with blue or green eyes, I think it's because of the Normans back a thousand years ago

Zidane was my hero
even when he headbutted that guy

el chileANO, senores

Amerisharts in a nutshell