Actress Stacey Dash Claims BET Network is Keeping Racism Alive

>Stacey Dash is definitely not impressed with Jesse Williams’ headline-making speech on racism and inequality at the BET Awards on Sunday.
>In a blog post on Wednesday, the 49-year-old always outspoken actress bashed Williams’ speech, calling the entire BET network racist.
>“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: BET is keeping racism and segregation alive and this past Sunday’s awards show proves it,” Dash writes. “Particularly the speech given by Grey’s Anatomy star Jesse Williams, whose tirade after receiving the 2016 BET Humanitarian Award for his black activism was nothing short of an attack on white people.”
>“You’ve just seen the perfect example of a HOLLYWOOD plantation slave!” Dash continues. “Sorry, Mr. Williams. But the fact that you were standing on that stage at THOSE awards tells people you really don’t know what your [sic] talking about. Just spewing hate and anger.”
yahoo.com/celebrity/stacey-dash-calls-jesse-williams-204800282.html

Is she the Queen of Sup Forums?

Post her nudes already

She's the queen of common sense

Red pilled negresses are woke af

Was she in anything other than Mean Girls?

Agree.

Racism is basically over nowadays except minorities love handouts and feeling oppressed so they'll never stfu

Racism the other way around is very real though.

The idea that racism can go certain directions gives a hearty laff.

nothing more based than a hot nigress saying how it is

lmao how badly does she want the SWD

She was in Clueless not Mean Girls but she definitely could've played a teenager just looking at her.

Fucking black girls with white girl features are amazing.

Dash has the best ass and is the only woman I'd vote for for president.

DASH4PREZ

Savage White Dick?

>he supported Donald Trump's proposal to banned immigration of Middle eastens in wake of Orlando Shooting
WOKE

People on Sup Forums are pretty racist.

>She

I don't understand tv, one minute we're complaining about blacks being forced into movies and want them to make their own shit. when they do make their own shit we claim it's keep racism alive.

>when they do make their own shit we claim it's keep racism alive.
no we don't.

His speech was deranged ranting.

I can guarantee you that that Williams retard is a WE WUZ KINGZ:er

I'm just here for the Stacey dash pics

She, being a part of the black community I assume, is being critical of her peers for being hypocritical in that manner.

Yes but white people should be kool with it because it just means the average white will have to go to even higher heights to reach the rightful ruling place

This is actually a common opinion among blacks.

What's the point of this thread?
What I am saying has nothing to do with her, it's about tv supports it

Just look at Rihanna's nudes. Dash has a fine pussy like hers.

Nah, it's still pretty real in areas like the bumfuck south. But it does need to be acknowledged that blacks are just as bad for perpetuating racism as those rednecks in the sticks.

Too bad her politics are retarded

The south is just as racist as the north
Coming from someone who grew up in the American southwest
Living in both area the racism in the north is just subtle instead of out in the open

>20 mins and 10+ posts later
>No sexy pics
I'm ashamed of you Sup Forums

>butthurt replies in 3. 2. 1...

It's entirely possible for them to make their own shit without it keeping racism alive, it just so happens that this example of what they made is keeping racism alive. To be honest, I don't understand your confusion.

>What's the point of this thread?
Stacey Dash's comments. Stacey Dash is not Sup Forums.

Blacks are even worse than whites. Whites just classify blacks as niggers. But the Blacks are litterally racist towards their own fucking race. Calling people with lighter skin house niggas or people with darker skin field niggas

like what the fuck. why turn on your own fucking race?

>actress
>appears on television news shows
>talking about an awards show and Hollywood culture
It's literally Sup Forums
Just cause we're not autisticly ranting about game of plebs doesn't mean it's not board related

Silverstone being a liberal PETA idiot
Dash being a conservatard

>tfw no middle age milf that looks like a goddess to tell me I'm a dirty millennial

what are you even talking about
you said that Sup Forums thinks blacks are racist by doing their own movies. this thread isn't about black people making their movies, it's about stacey dash's comment on some award show.

Her argument boils down to integration and tv wants segregation
You can't support both

>Stacey Dash is not Sup Forums
She used to be...

>hat are you even talking about you said that Sup Forums thinks blacks are racist by doing their own movies.
Wasnt me
But I'm saying as long as the thread pertains to anything involving Hollywood, filmmaking, or television its board related

Doesn't matter if it's political or not
Politics matter in movies

Unless you're in Boston.

Wrong
Malcolm x and MLK can be praised by the same person

Sup Forums supports blacks doing their own movies, but not niggering out on some award show against muh evil whites.

Well that at least has an explanation
Being a former Irish city and all

>WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO BE MORE INCLUSIVE OF BLACKS AND GIVE THEM TOKEN OSCARS JUST FOR BEING BLACK!

--every last person at the BET, while deliberately choosing to ignore their own black-only awards and TV shows.

>the place where people actually interact with black people is racist! they should be more enlightened like my 90% white neighborhood

Stacey dash is hawwwt

BET is owned by a Jew trying to further fuck up the Black community

Boondocks called them out on this & it got them thrown off the air

Sup Forums doesn't want segregation you idiot. well generally, i can't speak for everyone. What I want is the best actor to get the part. If that actor is black fine, what i don't like is what they shoehorn in minorities just because. It's usually really fucking obvious when they do it, the movie suffers, and on top of that they usually dedicate some cringy writing to make sure you know how diverse they are trying to be. I would also be pissed if say, denzel washington was the best actor they could find for a part, but then they said, "HOL UP! Where the white people at we don't have enough!" and just grab the first douchebag white actor to cram in the role. They would never do that of course, but i would be just as pissed.

Make good fucking movies that's all (i think) most of us want, if you want to support a SJW agenda go do activism on your own damn time and leave it out of tv and film.

As far as BET goes, if anyone truly wants integration that shit has to go, because people would lose their god damned minds if someone tried to make a white people channel, and that kind of double standard is going to keep up this bullshit. Not to mention the incredible double think some people have, "look we need forced diversity because black people still have to have their own channel." It's a shitshow and most of us are sick of it all.

Used to be owned by a black guy, but he sold it to Jews, lmao.

They're extremly racist against real irish.

>We wuz queens an shieeeet

Probably cause there not violent drug addicts

The whole way America caters weird events for minorities is strange, it's like a self perpetuating feedback effect

This is a blue board user

why are mixed women so hot bros

I think I would ejaculate spontaneously in my pants just from seeing a naked woman in person

>tfw been black for 23 years

I have yet to meet a niggress as cool as Dash, chicks like her are extremely rare

black women could look hot as fuck if they have non-nappy hair

any race looks good when you cherry pick like that. the only race of women that's objectively better is white women, and nearly everyone in the world agrees on this. Although pedo's seem to prefer asian women for obvious reasons(their tiny bodies and vaginas if you couldn't figure it out)

Imus get out

Master race obvs

Objectively wrong
Weaves and straight hair on black women looks thrashy by as fuck

>the only race of women that's objectively better is white women
>nearly everyone in the world agrees on this.
kek

Find me a single educated black person that thinks BET is a good network.

inb4
>black
>educated

>tfw no conservative black gf
JUSTdimsa

>hurr durr bet is bad because black only
>posts ass on cover of black men's magazine
She's just doing this to get her name in the news
She's a professional soft
troll

>black/latin/mixed chick constantly voted sexiest on the world
>t-they're lying!
The state of (you).

>Find me a single educated black person

lol

What do I win?

>Racism is basically over nowadays

really?

Every fucking article you read in the news is "white people this" "white people that"

Imagine if the news says "niggers this" "Niggers that" every fucking day. Niggers would be crying in the streets.

you make it look like she made the statement, then posted her ass in king.
what actually happened was the reverse, with about a decade of time in between for her to mature and change opinion.

>tfw mixed
>look ugly as fuck
REEEEEEEE

Racism is simply judgement of another by their skin color.

And nobody is more racist on this planet than your american blacks.

Your 'merican niggers are a bunch of fucking bigots obsessed with playing race.

it's true you mongrol, the data is out there if you want to actually look it up, but i'm sure you will just keep saying nuh uh like an autist and figure you won the argument.

This is complete bullshit. Especially with race and class being interchangeable.

seems like lots of blacks think racism = institutionalized racism. they think there's no "regular" racism, as in judging someone by their race, which is why they don't believe in racism against whites. they're always bringing up the power structures of countries and whatnot, which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the definition of racism, which is quite simple.

i mean it looks like just one big misunderstanding if you think about it.

5 wet kisses
or 1 french kiss

Racism will never be over as long as Niggers can just cry racism for profit.

Too much incentive for niggers & liberals to keep inciting race wars and race bait then play victim.

What r u?

>Racism is simply judgement of another by their skin color.
>And nobody is more racist on this planet than your american blacks.

I think most of us non americans can see this.

Only american whites are brainwashed by their media into thinking everything is "racist".

what data? subjective opinions? kek.
>objectively better
double kek

>Too much incentive for niggers & liberals to keep inciting race wars and race bait then play victim.

This. Why do you americans allow this?

It's like spoiling & rewarding rotten children... they just become more rotten.

White/Mestizo
Everyone that meets me thinks I'm Jewish by my looks
And not even an attractive Jew

>Too much incentive for niggers & liberals to keep inciting race wars and race bait then play victim.

which turns white people who weren't racist before into racists, and the cycle continues. Pretty amazing actually.

right as i said, the data is out there, i'm not going to spoon feed you, as you already know this to be true just from overwhelming anecdotal evidence you me, and everyone else experiences. Not sure if you are just a butthurt minority or what, but who cares i'm not a white girl either so it does me no good.

There have been tons of surveys, data from dating sites, even a couple legit studies iirc. This is a general trend, just because you may personally prefer half ape women doesn't mean everyone else does.

Same reason most of Europe does it.

>Racism is simply judgement of another by their skin color.

It's hilariously ironic when niggers say "only whites/asians/latinos can be racist."

It's like they have zero self awareness...

>tfw she will never sit on your face

>right as i said, the data is out there,
what data? subjective opinions? kek.
>objectively better
kek the entire universe disagrees with you

she could be queen of MUH_DICK

She likes them young white boys.

>tfw ywn have a threesome with young Stacy Dash and Nathalie Emmanuel

alright nicely trolled. no one is stupid enough to give any credence to those pageants, they are like oscars- give it to the minority so people stfu about racism.(yes i know whites are a global minority, but if they kept giving it to white girls people would lose their shit).

also like how you pretended not to read the second part of my post where i told you what data. I think you would have to agree when a majority of a population agrees on a beauty standard it becomes an objective truth(for that population).

>all of the groupthink Sup Forums faggots in this thread
>she's just like us!
Noooo. You're just as bad as the uneducated, spoiled vocal minority that you are.
>hurr the white race is under attack
>durr niggers ruining film
Yeah, when is the last time you even paid to see a movie faggot?

You really think you've got shit figured out as a teenager on a fucking anime website?

Reevaluate yourselves. You're a fucking joke that isn't worth telling.

>he thinks the North isn't as racist/unredneck as the south

If you've lived in New England/a metro area like New York your whole life I suppose I can understand, but there's just as much racist white trash in the North as there is in the South.

Meanwhile in white girl land.

>uses cherry picked subjective opinions to prove an objective fact

kek x 3

Because they're completely different from each other.

Dark Skin Blacks and Light Skin Blacks have so many physical differences they could practically be separate races.

>white

I blame the OJ trial. Cochran playing the race card and OJ receiving the most horrendous verdict in US court history has made Blacks think they are victims because of their skin color when the US government has done all it can to give them a hand.

IMAGINE