Anna Kendrick says she'd be up for playing Squirrel Girl for Marvel

comicbookmovie.com/comics/marvel_comics/scott-pilgrims-anna-kendrick-is-nuts-about-the-idea-of-a143094

The big jewess from Crazy Ex-Grilfriend looks like her current design, Anna is like 5 years too late

No one likes the new design. New design looks like Lena Dunham. Pic-related is the best version.

Squirrel girl when?

No prosthetics will be needed, that's a plus.

The role of Squirrel Girl belongs to Felicity Jones.

> not wanting a thicker Anna K

can't wait for the quips about "mansplaining"

Well, she does look like a fucking rat, so that should help.

Thick is fine. But new Squirrel Girl looks like complete shit.

FUCK OFF ANNA

Squirrel Girl should have remained only a one-shot character. The joke was taken way too far.

>it is now considered sexist to present factual information to women, especially if they're wrong

what a world we live in

what... is this?

When Iron Man 3 came out, I recall a rumor floating around that Squirrel Girl was going to make a brief cameo as a Tony Stark fangirl begging to be his sidekick.

Obviously that didn't happen, but IMO that would have been the best possible way to handle Squirrel Girl in the MCU.

>"I don't know what Squirrel Girl does other than be half squirrel, but I could be half squirrel!"

Into the trash it goes

checked.
also, did she read right?
it says squirrel girl, not ratmole girl

Let her.
In fact, let's cast everyone in Hollywood into Marvel.
This way when the bubble bursts everyone will get fucked

>women are so insecure about appearing smart that you're just supposed to smile and nod when they say something false
>this is exactly how you "deal" with spoiled children
feminism is a mockery of itself

this is from the new Squirrel Girl series...this shit is all over the place in the comics, all she does is quip about "size positivity" and feminism

The new Squirrel Girl is literally Tumblr: The Marvel Comic. The art is fucking awful Tumblr art, the "jokes" are awful Tumblr jokes and Squirrel Girl herself looks like a fat ugly tranny monstrosity.

you just know that if they put her in movies it's gonna be this version instead of how she originally was

Isn't Squirrel Girl a mutant, therefore Fox property? Otherwise, Disney will have to do a Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver switcheroo.

more like the rat girl

>Anna Kendrick with a big fluffy tail
Sold!

Rat Fink makes more sense

what's wrong with her teeth

Jesus christ
>Sup Forums reads this shit
Sup Forums being the new Tumblr colony wasn't a meme

>this Is what the female demographic wants
That's fine as long as it doesn't poison everything else.

I thought you were being hyperbolic but I looked it up. Jesus Christ it looks horrendous, just the art itself is simply bad.

squirrel girl right here

>Squirrel Girl

What does that mean?

A girl turned into a squirrel thanks to a freaky accident (like spiderman) or is she just a freak that dresses like a squirrel?

DUDE SHE SHOULD PLAY RATGIRL INSTEAD BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Pupinia more like Pepenia amirite

neat now call jackman to be wolverine one more time.

>30 years old
>girl

Sorry honey
Neither you nor scarjo are long for this world

>filename

kek

tfw this was written, now Marvel is making her underage, fat, and in high school

>now Marvel is making her underage, fat, and in high school
what?

We... Umm... They hate it. We really fucking hate it.

fuck off Sup Forumsmblr apologist

you are cancer

She is a mutant that can talk to Squirrels and somehow has never lost a fight.

Ummmmmm maybe you mmmmm should go back to Sup Forumsmblr uummm... *sigh* *sigh* ummmmmmmmm

Anna Kendrick was the best thing in Twilight