Ylyl stoner edition

Ylyl stoner edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVkH_ac5dQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like dude, man

weed is good for me, lol

Stoner humor is obnoxious and unfunny.

hey its late u should be getting ready for your 8th grade tests its almost winter break

DUDE WEED LOL

hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=GVkH_ac5dQ0

4beer 4 nip

Just moved to a new city and have no social network yet. Dont know where to go to get some weed. No friends yet either. Should i just ask stranger that might look like ''stoners'' about where to get some weed? or would that be a stupid idea?

Hip-looking, young cafe workers. Or students. Guaranteed.

honestly just walk around the city and ask the first black person you see

Is that the Maryn Mamsom?

Ate my first edible 2 hours ago and I feel absolutely nothing. My friend is fucking fried though.

then go away, nobody here likes you. Just like in real life.

which city? I am well traveled

did you have food before?

Its outside US
Europe to be more specific
Bergen, Norway to be even more specific.

I have been to bergen actually when I was working at the naval base Mongstad.

It was expensive, but got a few grams from local college. Try there, its on google maps, lunch time is best.

Yeah but not much

NO U

>naval base Mongstad

Its actualy fairly close by. This day has a taken wierd turn for the good. Thank you user.

I find edibles really don't GET me high. They float me for ages, though. Do a dab or smoke a j and you'll be there, promise.

My fav

Fuckin user comin' in clutch.

Jesus christ, contributing because this thread is shit

It was post ironic before post irony was as popular as it is now.

I might aswell. I was kinda waiting just to see how the high from edibles compare to smoking, but just looking at my friend out of his mind here I might aswell just roll a joint and join him

Mfw everyone is too high to post memes

no problem mate, just to be clear though I mean I got the weed in Bergen at a college. Dont want you going out to Mongstad wasting your time haha.

>tfw 23 posters and only 17 images

true but
hitler know best

ask anyone on a longboard

wooo!

I have been waiting three weeks to re up this thread is making me sad and angry.

Dude, how can you not find drugs in Norway? That shit's everywhere and young people in general are super relaxed about it. Just ask some random passer-by that doesn't look like a stiff and that should get you started.

Young people don't give a flying fuck about weed. It'll be legal in a handful of years.

Ask some normal looking youngsters. Everyone knows a guy who knows a guy.

Kek looks like the filthy frank fat head