What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?
>pic related

your mom

>came for this
>wasn't disappointed

lel

I drive a 2017 Ford Fusion. I also regularly get rental cars, 1 or 2 a month.

My Fusion is one of my favorite cars. The ride is so smooth. Stock sound system is nice. All the features in the car. And it's cheap as shit

Show the inside

>NY plates
>No Timbs

What part of NY b

East LI

It's 5 am you won't see shit

My uterus. Got it then spent another 10grand on bigger turbo a few other mods and ran a 10.7 qtr last weekend 550rwkw on e85 or 450 on 98 octane

Was gonna find a T56 for it, but I gave up and decided to make it faster & cheaper by just going 4L80e

mine is a ford fiesta
not exactly the same as in the pic
but it's a fiesta

maybe save up for a carport first

Ford Raptor loaded with guns.

ayy lmao what part of Suffolk guy

girlfriend has a garage with a lift, just keep the Camaro at my dads old house since I can only keep 1 car at a time at my house

Mastics, where you at

Tough luck in lenght in your lower area, pal?

Across the Sound in Westchester, but my girlfriend lives in Holbrook so i'm familiar with the area. Most of my friends live from school in Nassau though.

Saab 9/3 vert,stage 3 tune,wheelspin for days,just from the wrong end...it's meh,only got 4k in it,low miles...

what a silly truck user

Ah, fair enough

One wasn't enough.

is250 awd.
completely stock for now.

The fuck did it auto rotate for?

My s6 edge does that shit all the time, no fucking idea why

Same, only mine's blue.

Left in summer, right in winter. Middle is buddy's.

Get your throttle body checked if you've got the '16. Had the car stall out on me in the left lane on the Whitestone Expressway. Turns out there's a recall.

Nah, mine's a 14

Ah yes, the poor mans car that tries too hard to be a rich mans car.

Its not an Aston Martin dude, and it makes you look like a dickhead.

I too, hated when they decided to start styling it like an Aston. I don't really know why something so trivial bothers me, but it does.

I'd rather have what they have now than if they were to bring back the fucking jelly bean taurus.

wagens mine, c220s my moms

2004 Tioburon

They wanted an affordable car that look like an expensive luxury car, it was a good move on their behalf because their sales went up, however i hate how they literllay just designed a knock-off Aston, couldnt their designers come up with something original?

>ford
>original

no

I was driving this classic wagon until my fagot horses died and I ended up with dysentery.

2000 celica gt

low level bait, its a proven fact OP rides the cock carousel.

98' 6spd rz supra

kek

Such a gay car

thanks dude. gets me from a-b and get decent mileage. i do have lots of guys hitting on me and blowing me while driving it too.

1984 jeep scrambler cj8 converted to cj6 style body. On 37's with an 8 inch lift. Has a 2006 tj motor in it for now, will eventually put in an ls3 supercharged
>On a new phone so i don't have a picture

my high school girl car, but i love it.

That super isnt yours bitch 3Dcarbon owns it fag

05 accord? V6 coupe manual looks like in the pic tho not the same car

I've seen some going strong with half a million on the odometer

Woops here's pic

hondas seem to be kick ass in lasting a long time. :)

That is a great looking car, but it looks like it should be faster than it is. Kind of false advertising.

Is is a car or a truck... i cant tell

Its like the trap of the car world.

0/10 dont care how fast it is... its so gay.

Bet you have a sweet mullet

my nigga

Base and hybrid yeah, when you get the model with the twin turbo it's able to move. Not the fastest thing on the road but more than enough to get you in trouble

3Dcarbon??

These are fun to drive.. stick?

Thats the mondeo Right? I Drive his little Brother, Ford focus wagon 2016 tdci trend edition. It's a corporate lease. Or whatever its called.

One of my 3 babies

I think he's talking about the tioburon

Sorry she's dirty

'16 Fusion

Yeah, manual transmission. Mileage sucks, but they are really fun to drive.

Most??

2016 Honda Civic

98 Lexus GS300

2016 Fiesta ST-Line.

ITT anons post cars they don't have but wish they did

Spotted the murican

This but the spoiler is now gone

>c220
Isnt it a c63?

I'm not him, I'm not american and I'm 100% agreeing with him. What the fuck is this stupid shit

Holden > Ford
Gay cunts

No seriously what the fuck is the purpose of that. You need to carry stuff? Buy a pick-up truck. You want to go fast? Buy a fucking car.
Do you feel the urge to run as fast as you can to bring home the nails and hammer or what? Also driving in Australia is a fucking joke you cunts have like 100kmh max speed on highways

Aus fag found Sup Forums from seven news confirmed.

do you load the back with buttplugs and dildos? cause this is the gayest thing ive ever seen

Grimshaw would be throthing at the gash right now with our cars

>Can drag cops in their commodores
>Can carry the tools
>Good to take the boat out to Bonnie doon
>Fucking hektic skids

There's a 130km/h road where I live, you silly cunt. No cop gives a shit anyway.

Dumb cunts don't understand the usefulness of them, they're more concerned with how high they can get their "truck"

I don't see any fuckin time stamps, Pics or it didn't happen

audi q3 quattro black edition sline

This guy gets it. The wagons are also Top tier.
I just wish they made a lighter coupe.