Some girl in Finland found these papers at her apartment. Can someone translate...

Some girl in Finland found these papers at her apartment. Can someone translate? Some people said these are connected to black magic.

Looks like sloppy Sanskrit to me, can't translate though.

Doesn't look like a spell, Even if it was the incantation would be...Difficult.

Worth noting though: It's not all the same language. Sanskrit doesn't use any roman alphabet.

It's arabic... same words and sentences

yuck, arabic. Burn it OP!

As a finn can confirm. It's not finnish.

Its not English

oh fuck, last night we had a magic spell written in Arabic and french tired around the neck of a pigeon, and now we get Finnish mole people trying to summon sumerian gods.

sand nigger script.
Probably a mantra about blowing up gay bars, or a list of which child that guy m̶o̶l̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ Culturally enriched

Yeah i remember that thread too, weird how the kebabs are getting into black magic now.

hell yeah what was it in the end... i've missed the end.. what said the imam to it..

Got any pics from last night's thread anons?

Thats not Sanskrit. That looks like Arabic/Urdu.

The papers are upside down.

Take it to /x/. You'll thank me later

It's keeps repeating Allah auckbar

That was rather self-evident.

As a 7th circle mystic of the cult of Ak'Alakihr I can confirm that these are related to magic. The second one is a cleansing of space spell, used to purify a location in preparation of a ritual and the first one is part of a summoning spell, but it's incomplete.

This is written in arabic. Sometimes written inverted among other things. Sorcery or sihr exists but you need collateral to be able to do it. My guess is that this paper defiles God's name and asks the devil to grant the wish of the person who invoked him in the first place. Most common is splitting 2 people up or making someone fall in love with you.
If you use this then it'll seem like your wish is granted but you'll never be able to enter heaven.

>Not this again, fuck you faggot

>now
Black magic existed since babylon

this shit is stoopid

The girl must be put down immediately

You missed a part
>in primitive sandcastle countries

i dont read arabic but im not retard like you,
you see this paper is upside down you retard fuck go kill yourself faggot useless soul

Looks like Arabic. And it's upside down in the first image.

Stephen Strange is a Sup Forumsro?

Pretty much this.

You had detailed answers in previous threads, why make a thread about it YET AGAIN?

tl;dr: It is a common way used by magicians all over the world to curse someone or a specific location. The spells are usually written in demented speech, blaspheming against God(by rephrasing Quranic phrases). Basically, the devilish jinn are attracted to sins that are unforgiven by God, such as shirk and sihr. Practicing either shirk or sihr is equal to selling your soul.

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said, "There are three who will not enter paradise: one who is addicted to wine, one who breaks ties of relationship, and one who believes in magic (means using it)."
Narrated by Abu Musa al-Ash'ari (Radi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Ahmad transmitted it. 3656 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

There's already a separate board for this kind of shit. Take it to /x/.

If you use Sup Forums for everything you're more cancerous than the furfags

Most of it is arabic. Don't know what it says, but can recognize the language.

Dont forget filthy European or murican you use Arabic numbers.

Boxes appear to be numbers. They're written left to right (despite Arabic normally being written right to left,) Though there's some non-numbers (as far as I can recognize) in there too.

Nice meme, retard. We use an European set of numbers, which is derived from an Arabic system which is derived from a Hindu system.